It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKER: Hillary Supporting Super PAC Takes $200,000 in Illegal Donations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It’s now a given that Hillary Clinton’s campaign will be shrouded in shady finances, questionable financial relationships and illegal campaign contribution scandals until election day in November.

The latest revelation is that a super PAC called Priorities USA, which took money from a company which had official business with the United States government.

SHOCKER: Hillary Supporting Super PAC Takes $200,000 in Illegal Donations

This could be another p.i.t.a. for the Hillary Campaign, even though the "contributions" were to a SuperPAC.

Making (and Taking ?) contributions from government contractors is apparently against the law.

In this case, a DOD contractor made $200,000 in donations while it was clearly a contractor, and they made a small contribution to Jeb Bush last year as well.

Perhaps the PAC(s) returned the money ?

The related source story claims this is a widespread problem.

Hmmm.

Related Source Article

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
How Hillary Clinton is even a presidential contender is absolutely LUDICROUS.

Arguably one of the most corrupt politicians of our time.

She doesn't care where her money comes from just as long as she gets to sit in that oval.

The end justifies means.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I was going to say this this seems to be a weekly /daily...hourly story about them Dems and their queen to be ...when will it end and please don't say come election time because if it gets that far ,we may all be screwed .

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Don't you realize by now, that *HILLARY* does not have to follow the rules? or the law for that matter.
The media(besides FoxNews) will sweep this under the rug and the people in charge of enforcing the laws preventing this will look the other way.
Hillary could be caught on video snorting meth in a stolen car, running over dogs and cats and she would still not face any consequences.
edit on Wed Jun 29 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hows the daily Hillary bashing going guys??? Glad its not getting old to pat each other on the back constantly. You guys should hang with all the trump bashers and compare notes on how to keep it all fresh.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I was going to say this this seems to be a weekly /daily...hourly story about them Dems and their queen to be ...when will it end and please don't say come election time because if it gets that far ,we may all be screwed .

It will never end. She abused her position as head of the SD so what makes anyone think she would clean up her act. She won't. It will be even worse. Won't be able to get emails, logs at that point.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hillary has no control over the SuperPAC or whom donates to it.

Non-story.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Non-story.

That we publicly know of.

I bet she has agents and operatives that are very active.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Not gonna go over well with Bernie's supporters.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I doubt it.

If you have to resort to conspiracy, it means the connection is very flimsy or no connection exists at all.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I totally disagree with your skeptical view.

Common sense would say she needs every advantage she can get.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Common sense would say prove it.

Can you do that?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Hows the daily Hillary bashing going guys??? Glad its not getting old to pat each other on the back constantly. You guys should hang with all the trump bashers and compare notes on how to keep it all fresh.

Daily? You don't give enough credit. It is almost hourly.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Touche.

And almost every topic , whether it be pro Hillary or pro trump, descends into the same two camps patting each other on the back with stars and flags

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If Hillary hadn't gone into politics she could have worked for the mob.No offense to any mob guys...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Not gonna go over well with Bernie's supporters.

That a Superpac she has no control over took money from someone it shouldn't have and a contractor sent money it shouldn't have? I am a Bernie supporter and I don't really have any comment.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Touche.

And almost every topic , whether it be pro Hillary or pro trump, descends into the same two camps patting each other on the back with stars and flags

I see very few pro Hillary anything here, only, I think 2 people on this site have stated they support her.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Crooked Hillary tends to generate scandals on almost a daily basis.
Honestly, it's getting hard to keep up with them.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

According to a review of contributions by The Hill, Boston-based Suffolk Construction made two contributions of $100,000 to Priorities USA, which is backing the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

SOROS, GEORGE

Priorities USA Action

Priorities USA Action is an independent expenditure PAC that supports the election of certain candidates of the Democratic Party.[1][2] During the 2016 election cycle, Priorities USA has worked to support presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. As of April 2016, the PAC has raised over $55 million and spent over $5 million to support Clinton.[

en.wikipedia.org...

The super PAC was founded in 2011 by former Obama campaign officials Bill Burton and Sean Sweeney to raise funds from wealthy donors, including corporations and unions, and support the re-election of President Barack Obama.[

Absolutely PRICELESS!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Non-story.

I agree with this statement.

PS - MAGA.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join