It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKER: Hillary Supporting Super PAC Takes $200,000 in Illegal Donations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: reldra

OOPs what can I say, English is not my first language, my spell check fail sometimes specially when it comes to political corrupted traitors of America.

NO, that is a common derisive term used to combine Bill and Hillary, it is not the state of your English skill or spell checker. It was typed on purpose.

Nooooooooo, You're kidding! Seriously?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

She is going down in a blaze of non glorious cow #. I'm just trying to prepare you.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This BS sure needs to take a hike.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: bknapple32
Hows the daily Hillary bashing going guys??? Glad its not getting old to pat each other on the back constantly. You guys should hang with all the trump bashers and compare notes on how to keep it all fresh.

Daily? You don't give enough credit. It is almost hourly. hourly.

Hillary and her "goons" do provide an awful lot of material . Perhaps if she would have been a bit "cleaner" in her life , we wouldnt be able to say that , huh ?

Who is bashing ? Just putting the truth out there .

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Umm you must have made a wrong turn somewhere sweety. This is a thread about campaign donations not the emails. But there are plenty of them if you want to talk about that . Try the search function.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

She doesn't have to. If these donations were made they were made to the PAC and has nothing to do with Hillary.
But they depend on you not knowing that so when they write stuff like this you will believe it.
What I would do is research contributions to political campaigns and see what the rules are. That way they can't fool you again.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

And that you guys don't know anything about the rules for campaign donations.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

What can I say, Hillary AKA mother Teresa does no evil, so hell we are nothing but ugly people that are been mean to her, and her record of been a conniving human being is all made up.

I got it, wake up the women should never be president, she should be sitting in jail serving time.

edit on 29-6-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Marge didn't explain it. She tried to cover her actions by blaming it on a technicality. I thought you guys frowned upon that.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I bet you actually believe that, do you, politicians are clean honest, innocent people, specially Hillary, she has not record of deceit we are just making it up.

Lord has mercy this id America and she is a corrupted politician and one of the worst ones, that knows exactly from where she takes money in.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Heck not, I am innocent, innocent, I never done evil, I don't know how to, do you believe me? you seem to believe Hillary innocence, why no mine, I am just a poor none English first language PRican.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Too funny.

She's going in the other direction entirely. Right to the Whitehouse. Her numbers are going up every day. Trumps go down every day.
Prepare for the biggest landslide in election history. Trump will never survive the humiliations.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

There is no truth in this thread. Hillary doesn't have a say in what the PAC does. Geeze how hard it this to understand.
This is nothing but proof that some people fail to deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The word your looking for is being. Been is not the word for what you're trying to convey. That is pronounced Ben. Like where have you been. So it's" people being mean to her. "

But no one cares about people being mean. That's for the playground. The concern is for accuracy and truth. Not B.S.

She's going to be president.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I know the rules about campaign donations and this story is a non starter. It's made to rile Hillary haters not any Hillary supporter. We're not worried. Especially about this. It's just so much fun watching you guys spit nails over every little thing.
But but but you all sound like a jalopy that won't turn over.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Snarky works when you have nothing. I guess...
edit on 6292016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 6292016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
By now I don't know why this is even illegal. It's not like TPTB can't rig elections without official donations. I would hate to think we're naive enough to believe the people who run the world are hogtied by money. Money is important. Yes. But it's likely not the only currency they trade in.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I totally disagree with your skeptical view.

Common sense would say she needs every advantage she can get.

Why?

Is she too far in the lead ahead of Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join