It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostbusters 2016, sexism and PC agenda in Hollywood.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I couldn't agree with you more.

Nothing disgusts me more than a person why claims victim status....and then rides the pity wave.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Never even heard of these women. But making female versions of the original male cast......... maybe the film is intended to be a proper Surreal flick?

I'm betting that they are kicking themselves in the butt because they missed Transgender as a roll since the movie's cast and filming started before the buzz word this year. Maybe they can hit all the others in GB II to cover the full spectrum that we all crave for.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There are no reviews yet because there is a publication ban on them until july 4th. I eagerly await them lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Gin

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: AssiduousSpook
But the backlash this movie is getting and all the crybaby BS from so many loser manboy's out there who call it sexist and so on, need to get a damn life. They're just being whinny little b*tches over a damn movie.

The only thing more pathetic than a bad movie reboot is the losers who want to cry about it because it somehow effects their masculinity. What kind of real man would be effected by this movie??? Not one. But it seems to be effecting the Man-Children something awful.

It's more like the creators of the movie and actors who focus and call haters as misogynist and sexist. I haven't seen any effort to defend the movie itself at all from constructive criticism. Guilting an audience into attending is the only card they care to play when someone says anything bad about it. Just like how piracy gets often blamed when a movie or game bombs instead of admitting that the fault is in the product itself.

I had never seen that photo before.

I wish I had never seen that photo.

It literally has made me change my mind a bit (albeit a little bit). Up until exactly the moment I saw that photo, I had really been giving the makers of this movie the benefit of the doubt. It's obvious they went with switching from males to females and that was not by accident, but I hadn't considered this reboot to be yet another piece of lame propaganda to fight what exactly, I'm not sure.

Yeah i know how you feel but it is quite apparent. They themselves are making a big deal out of it because it is obvious it was set up for this from the onset. It is why they try to label anyone who does not like the movie or is critical of it in anyway as a bigot , hater or misogynist and sexist as if there could possibly be no other reason for it other then that. It is because they themselves that started this project from a sexist, political point of view in the first place and with the attitude of "if you are not with us then you are against us" and people wonder why the name "Feminazi" is used so much since the "if you are not with us then you are against us" strategy in intimidating and shaming people into joining up with them or at the very least not disagree with them is something that worked so well for the Nazi party because otherwise you were painted of as a disgusting traitor who should be ashamed of yourself, which is exactly how they have been acting towards the public.

This whole project has been used to rile up people and shame others into agreeing or allowing this sort of hypocritical propaganda.

They themselves are the real sexist's.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join