It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaguar Paraded at Olympic Torch Ceremony Shot Dead

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Actually, I think it's a clouded leopard. It looks a little off to be a jaguar.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Here is what you can expect if you go to Brazil.

This is all day every day on the streets, on the beaches, and in the shops. So many great cities in this world and they give it to Rio?
edit on 22-6-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

When I think Rio, I think remember this:

But having a 5-year-old might have something to do with it.

There is also this:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I appreciate the efforts but I can't watch videos on my machine... some player issue, Im not even concerned about just like in real life...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

OK, Rio the blue bird movie for kids, and the other clip was the trailer from the movie Brazil, a really weird Terry Guillam offering from 1985.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
There are a few people that where lined up to go to the Olympics that have dropped out due to the Zika risk alone. If it was just Zika being the problem I could see the Olympics still running as normal maybe a few people short. But there are so many other problems with this one and Zika is just the tip of it.

I fully expect when July comes around we'll see a couple of countries pull totally out of the Olympics.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

God Bless America!!!

Erm for ignorance that is.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
There are a few people that where lined up to go to the Olympics that have dropped out due to the Zika risk alone. If it was just Zika being the problem I could see the Olympics still running as normal maybe a few people short. But there are so many other problems with this one and Zika is just the tip of it.

I fully expect when July comes around we'll see a couple of countries pull totally out of the Olympics.

It really is a shame on the Olympic committee for not pulling the Rio 2016 Olympics and relocating.

It is a buzz with countries that care about spreading Zika that many will end up not showing up for this year's summer Olympics.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

If you are knocking the movies I put up, you are aware that Brazil is British ... right? As to my comment about the clouded leopard, I was talking about the animal in the mural.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure it's a clouded leopard, too. I made a thread about it at one point. It was just what popped in my head.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If you are knocking the movies I put up, you are aware that Brazil is British ... right? As to my comment about the clouded leopard, I was talking about the animal in the mural.

No my friend, 'twas simply pointing out how US Americans view South American countries.

I didn't realize Brazil was still under British influence politically. Is the B in BRICS actually Britain?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
IMHO it's sad to celebrate something reconstructed by the Nazis to try and prove their superiority over there races. Funny how things go.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Very Bad Omen, Froman. I think they should cancel this as soon as possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Since when? Offer some proof of this ridiculous notion.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Look! He's coming right at us. Bang!

Poor animal, haven't these people ever herd of tranquilizer darts???

edit on 22-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

1 minute on liveleak should change anyones mind to ever visit Brazil.

edit on 35630America/ChicagoWed, 22 Jun 2016 10:35:59 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Poor animal, haven't these people ever herd of tranquilizer darts???

He was actually tranqued, it just hadn't kicked in fully. Really sad case to shoot such a beautiful cat when it was most likely coming towards the humans for comfort, not aggression.

RIP Juma, you were just a big doped up kitty.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
Here is what you can expect if you go to Brazil.

This is all day every day on the streets, on the beaches, and in the shops. So many great cities in this world and they give it to Rio?

That guy should have put the camera down......

and picked up a rifle.

Trash, of which the world could do without.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Well they could have shot it again with tranquilizers and maybe the drug would have had more affect. Fair enough it may have overdosed and killed the animal also but least it would have had a chance.

What about Tazing the beast? That may have had the desired effect.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

according to the article it was one scared person and one shot that killed him...this is the pretty kitty btw

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join