It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Always the drugs, huh..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

You should have punched her afterwards.

It would have been a nice touch.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Come on man, why are you messing with the old lady? what in the hell is wrong with you? and you are the one who say's Sam Harris is a bigot...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

My parents taught me to be honest, cause it will only hurt the people at first.. Lies won't help anyone

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Im sorry that you hurt, but the reasion you need approval or punishment for things in your life ATS is not the place to do it

edit on 21-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wtf? So violence after being honest, aaa the American way.. Always forget the issue, if you don't agree solve it with violence, almost like kids on the play ground

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wtf? So violence after being honest, aaa the American way.. Always forget the issue, if you don't agree solve it with violence, almost like kids on the play ground

Well, you were already hurting her.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

so instead mess with an old defensive lady and break her already broken heart, yea man, he's got a point what kind of coward are you?

link   
So, does that mean it is your parents fault that you lack class and have a low E.Q. ?

link   
a reply to: imod02

I'm not trying getting approval, I'm saying look yourself in the mirror the problem might be the reflection not something else

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

We'll probably

link   
Take good care of yourself, and be safe.

link   

My parents taught me to be honest, cause it will only hurt the people at first.. Lies won't help anyone

You can only be honest when the statement you are saying is true. Otherwise it's just speculation and yourself thinking that it's the truth. Let me guess, your parents are one of those who suppress the opinions of others while trying to justify and glorify their own.

Sorry you were a sheltered little bronie.
edit on 21-6-2016 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

When you wrote this garbage, you seriously didn't think that you would have a good reception here at ATS? and if you did then you are accusing us of being morally bankrupt and twisted off in the head. Let me ask you though, upon being banned why do you keep returning to ATS?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Or we make stories of make belief, and place them in the field of psychology.. Seems like the only specie ever existed that place raising a normal being in its very own field.. Nature done it for 450.000.000 years.. But I'm sure it's magic

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Why I return well, mostly, it's a psychological reference into a western mindset of magic and fairy tales..

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

that makes absolutely zero sense, but I may have set my bar to high, then again, when competing with igmo's it doesn't matter who wins because the winner is still an igmo.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Aaand, animals has two sets of emotion, Love and fear, when you raise someone it's guilt and shame.. If you fail on one.. It's your responsibility as a parent in a modernised world to see to those few aspects.. We are all animals, try to realise that..

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Good lord, I think your behavior was very rude.

Having eavesdropped on a few minutes of a woman 60-90 years, I think you made some pretty harsh assumptions.

This Grandaunt would have told you to you know what yourself, grabbed you by the ear, dragged you out of the restaurant and told you to spend your time finding some good old fashioned manners to silence your loud mouth, and finished it off with a swift kick to your bottom to start your momentum going.

edit on 21-6-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I like to read and interact with people who has a huge imagination, most of them are Americans.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

a reply to: ware2010

Arrogance? Most of the problem in society is because the parents fail, but it's easier to blame something or someone else..

You must be 12. Or possibly 14. I have a teenaged daughter. At about 14 sshe started blaming everything on me. I have heard that this is a common occurence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join