It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Always the drugs, huh..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

well, that's really creepy, and also continuously using a proxy in order to comment to talk to your magical imaginary american friends, in spite of constantly being banned, surely there's and IRC client somewhere you could go?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

So she messed up the life of a human, but me being honest for 15 seconds is worse?

I'm sure you see it your way

link   
tikbalang

I think I'm beginning to form a relatively cogent understanding of your personality type. After all, I just witnessed you essentially bully another member into changing their avatar.

So I think you are a bully.

Folks, don't feed the trolls.

link   

And you know this how?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
wow were you home schooled? two sets of emotions? interesting.. the more I read your post, the more I realize you are a fool. hahahaha I can't believe this sh**. think goodness its almost 5 o'clock, im sure thirsty

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yeah you kinda read that into your own version.. I'm sure you read the rest of it also into your own version

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

When you listen you hear, when you talk it's mostly about you

link   
a reply to: ware2010

Try reading psychology, works wonders in understanding human behaviour

link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
tikbalang

I think I'm beginning to form a relatively cogent understanding of your personality type. After all, I just witnessed you essentially bully another member into changing their avatar.

So I think you are a bully.

Folks, don't feed the trolls.

As I said I think the person is just some one who hurts, but you are right we should not feed them. What the OP is writing tells me a lot
edit on 21-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You eavesdropped you mean.

I think that is rude also.

I also don't believe this actually happened, when I read your posts, I think you are just attention grabbing. What kind of idiot makes such a rude statement to someone they know nothing about.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Please explain my personality type

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
imod02

We all hurt. Humans hurt, its one of the things we do best. But... it doesn't give you the right to be a bully.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Everyone eavesdrop, but act innocent

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Please explain my personality type

You have already told a lot about yourself, more than you think or wanted too

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

We hurt? No, we actually don't..

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
imod02

We all hurt. Humans hurt, its one of the things we do best. But... it doesn't give you the right to be a bully.

True but this person is not a bully.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I believe you have been banned multiple times. This thread should end.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
tikbalang

I think you are a bully, ill mannered, short sighted and generally uncouth. I think you probably have passive aggressive tendencies and resort to name calling and belittling to get your point across. I could be wrong. I've never met you. However, I think I can safely say that I don't like you very much. That's my honest opinion. Verbally abusing the elderly is utterly reprehensible in any situation. No matter the history, there are ways of getting one's point across that do not involve such infantile means. It's your life to live though so live it however you see fit. But there are always consequences to one's actions.
edit on Cpm5Tuesday0820165230Tue, 21 Jun 2016 17:08:52 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: FNORD

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here I was giving the OP the benefit of the doubt and thinking they might of been secretly speaking about their own self and some pain from having an absentee mother of sorts... but I'm gathering from having no response to my queries that they are just into surface head trip mumbo jumbo with absolutely no emotion involved.
I actually thought the OP might really be hurting... but is really some sort of robot into mind games and without much heart.. hard to feel any sympathy.
I wonder if it is truly hard for someone to admit when they are in emotional pain... or perhaps there are simply humans without emotion.

(post by tikbalang removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join