It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination and the Mandela Effect

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I remember it as 4 people but I can't be sure at this point because humanity is being brainwashed and mind controlled

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
4 In the car
One film just the Zapruder film no other films existed
Magic Bullet was the same but Colony was in the front passenger seat
The Fatal head shot looked different a little more solid and more vertical ,the current one bursts more and is slightly lighter in color.
The Secret Service guy climbs over the trunk handle bar the same way and time in general
The movement in the car is slightly different ,but the bullet timing is the same except to say the last fatal shot came a second or two later than the 4 in the car film. Not enough to change the Secret Service guy from arriving at the same time and using the same steps to get on the back of the vehicle (he was probably running for the car before the last shot in both realities)

Like the other guy was saying they practically made you watch the Zapruder film if you turned on the TV and watched documentaries. Must of seen it 100 times or more on TV and add the clips from the Internet that i watched and rewound.

Makes me think because i studied the Zapruder when there was 4 in the car on the Internet seeing how you can pause play and rewind over and over ,just to look at it. I cant say when the reality changed ,but until recently when the 6 in the car thing was pointed out, I guess like 3 years ago was about the last time i looked at the Zapruder film on the Internet and their were 4 in the car.

edit on 27-8-2016 by ZenHorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I think she was reaching for a piece of Kennedy's skull/brain matter

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Definitely 4 people in the car.

I remember it clearly... now it clearly shows Jackie shooting him.

Where are all the reports of Jackie being the center of controversy.

Those videos start about 6 months ago - as though people just now are starting to consider she's the shooter.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
Definitely 4 people in the car.

I remember it clearly... now it clearly shows Jackie shooting him.

Where are all the reports of Jackie being the center of controversy.

Those videos start about 6 months ago - as though people just now are starting to consider she's the shooter.

I noticed that too. Jackie was never discussed as a possible shooter. Now all of the sudden she is.

The driver had been suspected, but how would that have worked with the partition?

The film is different now.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
this is truely amazing < sarc >

now according to our legiou of " infalliable witnesses " TM from multiple " dimensions "

to paraphrase :

multiple versons of kennedy were assasinated in the exact same spot by multiple seperate assasins - all captured exclusivly on cine film by multiple zapruders

amd people wonder why this is not taken seriously

PS - if any one needs me - i shall be re-arranging deck chairs on the DPS titanian

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There were only 4 in the car and Jackie in no way looked a suspect as she looks in this reality.

She freaked out and was literally scrambling over the boot to get away, now she nonchalantly climbs out towards the boot of the car.

A director of a JFK documentary remembers the footage differently as well.
Disbelieve all you want but the effect is real, you can accept it or not but reality has changed for a lot of us out there.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The past...

I am watching the X-files, episode, The Smoking Man, where he is the trigger man on JFK from a drain.

4 in back. Partition. 2 in front. That is the X-files version. And the writers read the “80 Greatest Conspires of all Time”, which is good street cred!!!

If you have seen the new season... well, you know!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
As far as the "faulty memory" theory goes, can someone point to another time in history when so many people with "faulty memories" suddenly showed up claiming the same simple yet historically crucial facts were so different?

No matter how you slice it, the Mandela Effect we're seeing with the JFK assassination is an entirely new phenomenon.

Faulty is a bad explanation as I have said over and over. It's a silly side effect of our great memories.
But you raise an interesting point which can be explained by the fact that never in history have people had access to other's opinions like we we have now.

Mr Berenstain had a teacher well over 50years ago tell him that his name was spelled Berenstein.
Before the Berenstain Bear's were even thought of people were making the same mistake.

How many name's ending in Stain can you think of?
How many cars with 3 rows of seats can you think of?

We not only seek patterns but we expect them and it alters what we remember.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
But both the 4 and 6 people videos are still on youtube

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

LOL, that video is a lot of rubbish to confuse the simple minded.

As posted before: the 4 seat car is not JFK's limo, that was Lyndon Johnson's convertible which was driving behind the limo and after he was shot the whole motorcade went to to the hospital. This is why people left flowers on the backseat of the car (outside the hospital).

JFK's limo had 6 seats. No evidence anywhere to prove otherwise.

JFK assassination - Lyndon Johnson's convertible.

If you search online you'll find many sources that confirm the above.

originally posted by: Hyperboles
But both the 4 and 6 people videos are still on youtube

Nope, no videos of JFK traveling on a 4 seat limo. But please, post those videos so we can see them.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

citation required - specifically - video // stills of the " 4 people " vehicle

the " 4 people " delusion = especially assanine as :

who do you " cut "

the 6 people theory has :

president kennedy
mrs kennedy

govenor connoly
mrs conolly

special agent greer
special agent kellerman

so - who do you cut to get the px count down to 4 ?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I remember five people: JFK, George Jetson, Jane his wife, daughter Judy, and his boy Elroy.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

By all means post up a vid with only 4 people!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Does anyone else remember the Zapruder film being only in black and white? Also, I remember it being filmed from the other side of the car and maybe further away? That was the one and only video of the shooting that I remember for the majority of my life. Now, in the past few years this alien, colorized video is the only video out there. I feel like I'm going mad, but I really do not recall seeing the color video ever in my life up until maybe 5-6 years ago!

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

By all means post up a vid with only 4 people!
Ok let me search

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Back in the 60's we didn't even have colour TV transmissions (here in Oz at least) so the first showings of the video were in B&W for a lot of the world even though the actual film itself was in colour. We didn't see it in colour until after '76 but there were always 6 people in the Lincoln special limo with 3 rows of seats whatever the colour or lack thereof.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well I remember this annoying clicking sound that went on back then this obviously changed. Also I remember that there were only 2 people in the car according to computers

edit on 2/1/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

there you have it - only 2 people in the car PLUS the revalation - JFK invented the autonomous self driving car

thread over

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: dragonridr

there you have it - only 2 people in the car PLUS the revalation - JFK invented the autonomous self driving car

thread over

Elon Musk time traveled to take out JFK so that he could be the man to release the self driving car. It all makes sense now!

Case closed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join