It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination and the Mandela Effect

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

In my timeline.... in 1963 Zorg (5th element) was overlord of America...

I dunno where u got JFK from?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Are we gonna get a Mandela post for every damn false memory people have now?

I'll take the post ban. Your all a bunch of idiots. Grown ass idiots.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Are we gonna get a Mandela post for every damn false memory people have now?

I'll take the post ban. Your all a bunch of idiots. Grown ass idiots.

That's what I was trying to say in my previous posts, but in a more diplomatic way.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Who is JFK?

Assassination? You folks are crazy.

Oh look a squirrel !!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It feels like Mandela Effect is the new Flat Earth. Just the newest thing to discredit actual conspiracies. There are a lot of odd things about the JFK assassination but this isn't one of them.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

the vid shows 6 people - might i suggest a trip to spec-savers ?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I remember four people in a dark car, however I have also watched the Zapruder dozens of times, years ago on ATS, when there was a question of if the driver was actually one of the shooters (he wasn't, it was an artifact).

I don't recall anything about Jackie being a suspect ever. I recall her scrambling out on the back of the car apparently trying to gather pieces of the President's skull.

I don't recall any narrative that suggested that only JFK was shot. Remember the Magic Bullet, when the Warren Commission suggested that a single bullet hit the President and then turned and struck Governor Connally, causing three wounds and somehow ending up on a gurney at Parkland Memorial? I do.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Six people?!

Sorry but no way.

It was four.

All you people calling the people noticing this idiots, are you even paying attention?!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

ok - simple mathematics :

in the car were :

JFK - president of the united states

jaqueline [ wife of above ]

Gov. connalley [ texas state govenor ]

nella [ wife of above ]

special agent greer [ secret service driver ]

special agent kellerman [ secret service supervisor ]

that makes 6 - and all evidence co-oberates this claim

now - to get your " 4 people " - who do you cut ????

come on - its a simple question - list the passengers in ss100x at the time of the assasination

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
All this proves is that 'normal' people (NOT trained observers) are very bad witnesses.Isn't this the reason that they won't prosecute based on witness statements alone in a court of law,or at least not just one witness statement by a member of the public?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The two secret service agents I guess?

I remember four, as do apparently hundreds of other people.

Jackie was never a suspect.

The whole video just looks wrong.

sorry this video is kind of annoying but it contains the footage which seems completely different form what I remember.
(skip past the narrator to get to the footage.)

The glass partition looks out of place as well.
edit on 12-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

So than who would you remove to get 4? obviously you acknowledge John and Jackie we know connly and his wife so was she driving?? Many people assumed 4 because most cars don't have 3 rows of seats. But this is the exact reason it was used to get the government and his wife in thr same vehicle. The alternative would have been they had a seprate car behind the president. Something you really don't want to do when mwe ting the governor of a state for a planned photo op.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I don't know.

I'm beginning to think I just missed the other two people this whole time

but dang it, it just looks wrong.

The bullet proof windshield looks wrong.

Also the fatal head shot looks much more graphic.

Jackie Kennedys movements look different too...

I don't know, I'm over it. Until the next.

The changes in the bible are nearly impossible to deny though.....

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

so who was driving ???

JFK ? - if soo - car crash ?????????????????

gov connalley ?? - if so car crash ??? [ or is your claim that the govenor was uninjured ]

jaqueline ?? - why would the first lady drive the presidential limo

nella connalley - why would the govenors wife drive ????????????

NB - mrs connalley is however the only person you can " safley " remove [ my opinion ]

special agent kellerman is NOT just there to keep special agent greer company - he is an aditional oberver - armed agent , communications , pair of hands , etc etc

removing kellerman IMHO - ramps up the task loading on greer

so thats my opinion - you can reduce the passenger list to 5 realistically - but not 4

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This will be my first comment on this board or any other type of conspiracy-related website, thread etc. It may also post as a reply to a specific post, which is unintentional, I just don't know what I'm doing yet! Anyway: many of the text related examples of ME although compelling and sometimes chilling (as with my hearing the new lyric to California Dreaming yesterday) are IMO too dismissable by skeptics as confabulation. Like another comment stated, after a few minutes study of these text-related examples the mind begins to second guess it's initial reaction resulting in a state of unsureness. These examples are not the smoking gun. The single most jaw-dropping, undeniable, pull-my-hair-out-by-the-roots amazing example that I believe to be the 300lb smoking gun is the new Zapruder film and the original photos of the event taken that show the NEW CAR with 6 passengers. Honestly, this different reality with the actual presidential limo and the governor's wife with him seems IMO and unfortunately for me a much more sensible and I daresay more realistic scenario that the one I remember. I mean, in my world, the governor of Texas is riding shotgun with the SS guy like they're going out for BBQ instead of in a presidential parade...which makes it all the more difficult to appear rational when trying to explain. It's like I'm from the half-ass reality and in this one they're more detail-oriented. haha...but jokes aside, I cannot stop staring at these VINTAGE photographs containing glaring new (to me) visual differences compared to the ones I've always seen (I am 45 yes old BTW.) These pics and the altered Zapruder film are the only proof I will ever need. All the other ME examples pale in comparison and I usually don't even mention them . Movie dialog, product names, celebrity names: these are all details that individuals may or may not have committed to memory...but even those with no interest in history, politics or the world generally have pretty distinct memories and usually opinions as well in regards to major historical occurrences like the JFK killing. It is a type of 'larger' memory less easily challenged...and I know there's no actual photographic proof( specific to the JFK example) of what I/we claim....that's what has us so convinced we're onto something.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

This is a strange thread, in that lots of people don't remember the details. Of course, there were always six people in the car, seven if you count Bush (Mrs. Connolly throws Bush over herself just after Zapruder shoots JFK).

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
This is a strange thread, in that lots of people don't remember the details. Of course, there were always six people in the car, seven if you count Bush (Mrs. Connolly throws Bush over herself just after Zapruder shoots JFK).

Which Bush? George H. W or Jeb! who time travelled back?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Aleister

Which Bush? George H. W or Jeb! who time travelled back?

Not sure, they turned themselves all green and leafy, but you can see Mrs. Connolly in the snuff vid pull Bush on top of her, to hide behind.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I remember 4 in a light colored car. But I wasn't even born yet when this happened, so that probably doesn't mean much.

It is hard to have a memory of an event at which you were not present.

How can people claim differences if they were not there. Hopefully no one claiming to be Me'ed wasn't there.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Like how the the release of movie Titanic spawned umpteen TV shows on the subject , Oliver Stone 's mainstream, big budget, highly anticipated film JFK, which openly accused the government of complicity in the assassination, spawned hours and hours of thematically related cable programs...well produced documentaries, major network journalism shows like 60 min, 2020 revisited the subject etc. In all of that clamor to cash in on the success of the film, we, the audience, were subjected to countless viewings of the Zapruder film, countless depictions ( either reenacted, animated, crime- scene re-constructed with those #ty cg stickmen or just the original on constant gory loops) of the JFK assassination step by step. We all became highly inundated armchair detectives...and we were working with well-presented information. That's why I know that ain't the car. BUT I know how I would sound to me if the shoe was on the other foot. I'd think: " This is the worst freaking paranormal/conspiracy/whatever idea anyone's ever cooked up. So you mostly just point at products and celebrity names claim misspelling, or decree certain historically documented events happened differently for bizarre reasons because you REMEMBER them differently? -and there's no way to prove anything except thru old, possibly doctored internet pics? " ...Yeah, I think that "me" would be pretty damn confident the internet had just spawned the lamest yap-fest ever. Unfortunately I'm the other guy now. Attempting to seriously bring up the idea that known history has been erased especially with the older, 60's and up aged folks who remember it best because they were here...there....wherever, has been making me look silly to say the least. But other "me"? Guy who's pretty confident this stuff is crap? He (knowing me) might start to get a little scared after reading this...and he might start walking around making himself look stupid too. Maybe I/He am/is.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Vestigial45 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2016 by Vestigial45 because: spelling, fluidity

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join