It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUILD THAT WALL...says the DNC for the convention in Philly?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Nope, it was not Trump that said this but the DNC. To ensure the protection of those who are going to the convention it seems that the DNC is going to build a wall. A wall? They are screaming about building a wall to protect the US from illegal immigration but they want to keep out you, the voter, who are speaking out to protect illegals but that will not protect them out. You will not be able to 'Give the Bern' it seems or is this setting the stage for the largest scale riot at a convention in decades?

This shows the level of fear that the DNC has for those who they are turning their back on. They did not need this in 08, or 2012 that I can remember.

www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

Security at the Sports Complex during the Democratic National Convention next month will include “no-scale fencing” to enclose the Wells Fargo Center and Xfinity Live!, the Secret Service special agent in charge said in an interview Thursday. But exact boundaries of the security perimeter around the sports arena, where the convention will take place July 25-28, are not yet finalized, Special Agent James Henry told NBC10.com. Read more: www.nbcphiladelphia.com... Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | NBCPhiladelphia on Facebook

They want us to 'tear down the walls' for the common person but they need to keep you riff raff at bay. I mean, they are also building a higher fence around the WH. If the DNC needs to protect itself, then in reality, it needs to look inward.

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-10T12:50:41-05:001241 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh silly! That wall is to protect them from all of the violent Trump supporters. You know the violent rioters the LEFT claims that Trump hires to attack his own supporters?? Come on You have to get on board with the Kool-Aid!
edit on 10-6-2016 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
These Democrats keep saying one thing and keep doing the opposite !!!

It never ends.

I wonder if Liz Warren will criticize the money being spent?

It must be a Wall Street agenda !!!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Clearly this fence is racist.

It's anti women too.

It's also anti Muslim or Islamaphobic, and potentially homophobic or transaphobic.

I'm also scared of spiders, snakes, and bears.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm sure they'll just take all the no-scale fencing they need from the Mexican border...they're not using it there anyhoo.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Nope, it was not Trump that said this but the DNC. To ensure the protection of those who are going to the convention it seems that the DNC is going to build a wall. A wall?

But the question has to be asked.... " .... will they employ illegal Mexicans to build it? .... "

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A wall for security?! *gasp*

What a novel idea!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
wow... was trying to think of something witty to say...

I got nothing other than wow...

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
A wall for security?! *gasp*

What a novel idea!

Don't be racist.

link   
a reply to: eNaR

Mexicans

Racist.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

I guess I forgot....I feel better now....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I wonder if the Mexican government will offer to pay for it ?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Funny how soon they forget that Bill was all for a wall too....lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Are they making the RNC pay for it?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

My house has a roof on it. If Trump wanted to build a giant roof over the entire Southwest and I said that was a stupid idea, would that mean that I was a hypocrite for having a roof on my house?

Why stop at a wall with Mexico? We should build a wall around the entire country. Actually, we should build walls on all the borders everywhere so we can be safe. Safe from the hordes of rapists.

That's why I'm proposing we build a wall around South Dakota. South Dakota has the second highest rates of rape per capita after Alaska (thanks Palin!) — thank God we have Canada to buffer us from all those rapists in Alaska. I mean, I love South Dakotans and you know, South Dakotans love me — there's my South Dakotan! Look at'em! — but you know folks, they're rapists. I mean, I imagine some of them are good people but really, they're sending us the worst ones.

BBL, buying more guns.
edit on 2016-6-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What the left fails to realize is when they are this openly hypocritical all it does is create more Republicans. The left is destroying itself before our eyes.

edit on 10-6-2016 by JBDTheBeast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Exactly. Comparing building a wall around a single venue or a home to building a wall on an entire section of the US border is completely ridiculous.

It's even more absurd when you learn that most illegals are not simply walking across the border. They are overstaying their visas. What the hell good would a wall do to stop that?

Anyway, is this wall around the DNC convention part of the Secret Service's security plan, or the DNC's?

That makes a world of difference.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
They're going to be really confused when the riot brakes out inside the wall. While all the trump supporters are sitting outside wondering what all the yelling and screaming is all about in there.
edit on 10-6-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Says the DNC? The article and video says the Secret Service plans this.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's even more absurd when you learn that most illegals are not simply walking across the border.

Except maybe Canadians LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join