It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUILD THAT WALL...says the DNC for the convention in Philly?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Ask the U.S. Customs and Border Protection why the U.S southern border needs a Wall. This is their number
(800) 232-5378.

That would be a good post, if this were about Southern border issues.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Ask the U.S. Customs and Border Protection why the U.S southern border needs a Wall. This is their number
(800) 232-5378.

Do you REALLY think this thread isn't also related to southern border issues?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

(800) 232-5378.

The OP tried to link it, but it's not. If only the DNC were building a wall, and it was their idea, that would be possibly funny or related. But it is not ironic or make any sense in any way.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

These ridiculous "comparisons" are getting desperate.

You folks must be really getting unnerved by something.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

They will stop undocumented ticket holders.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: reldra

They will stop undocumented ticket holders.

You have to be a delegate to go anyway or a volunteer and I think both conventions have filled volunteers/organizer spots up already. I imagine they ask for those credentials at the entrances.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wonder if the delegates will have to show ID to get in and vote.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why would we be unnerved? Sounds like it is the DNC who is unnerved here. These are NSSE events. They have used security for these events in the past but that is not the point.

The DNC platform is to allow any and all people to enter the US. So why not do that for the convention?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am on a list for the GOP so I am hoping to have some nice pics....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Why would we be unnerved? Sounds like it is the DNC who is unnerved here. These are NSSE events. They have used security for these events in the past but that is not the point.

The DNC platform is to allow any and all people to enter the US. So why not do that for the convention?

That is not the DNC platform, and you know it. Why the continual lies?

You desperately suggested that the security being put in place by the Secret Service has something to do with Trump's ridiculous "Great Wall" is somehow related to anything the Democrats are doing.

I just wonder why. Can the facts not stand on their own? If your man is so superior, why stoop to such pedestrian spoofs?

You should be arguing for him, but instead, you're arguing against everything you perceive as a threat ... which is apparently ... everything.

I'll give you that your posts seem to have a lot in common with Mr. Trump's personality.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

How dense are you? I am making a comparison about the DNC wanting to 'Tear down walls and barriers", her words, to the fact they hide behind this. It is not mandated. It is a NSSE. It is directed by DHS not the FBI also. FEMA as well as the FBI are parts of these events.

I am showing the hypocritical thoughts of the left. They blast Trump for wanting security but they secure their meeting like...a visit from the pope.

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-10T17:01:12-05:000512 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Remember the "Freedom Cages" from 2008? I guess they recognize the futility of fencing in angry SJWs so they'll cage themselves instead.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

(800) 232-5378.

At least it proves Democrats aren't totally hopeless. They can build walls when properly motivated.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

How dense are you? I am making a comparison about the DNC wanting to 'Tear down walls and barriers", her words, to the fact they hide behind this. It is not mandated. It is a NSSE. It is directed by DHS not the FBI also. FEMA as well as the FBI are parts of these events.

I am showing the hypocritical thoughts of the left. They blast Trump for wanting security but they secure their meeting like...a visit from the pope.

Not dense at all, thanks for asking? More on topic, how desperate are you to fluff Donald J. Trump?

Yes, I pointed out your tenuous connection between the real-world procedures that the Secret Service is deploying to keep dignitaries and citizens safer and a metaphorical opposition to divisiveness and inequality.

It's pathetic. If this kind of punning, almost spoofing nonsense is the best you can do to defend your candidate ... might want to give someone else a go.

This is just silly.
edit on 10-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Yes, I pointed out your tenuous connection between the real-world procedures that the Secret Service is deploying to keep dignitaries and citizens safer and a metaphorical opposition to divisiveness and inequality.

So they're so concerned about the potential for violence that they're building a wall to keep the dignitaries and citizens who are fortunate enough to be elite enough to get inside said wall and partake of the convention safe, but if violence breaks out in Philly ... those people? Eh, who cares, eff 'em.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Why do you keep saying THEY? The Secret Service is in control of this. As you say, FBI and DHS may be involved. Is THEY the DNC? Ridiculous, as the RNC is getting the same wall/fence/security. Who is THEY?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So they're so concerned about the potential for violence that they're building a wall to keep the dignitaries and citizens who are fortunate enough to be elite enough to get inside said wall and partake of the convention safe, but if violence breaks out in Philly ... those people? Eh, who cares, eff 'em.

The Secret Service is doing this at both the DNC and RNC.

Neither convention is open to the public.
edit on 10-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
it's official, trumpers have jumped the shark

you owe me 2 minutes of my life back, that's how lame this thread is

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Oh, hi Kets, piling on?

The DNC is following the security recommendations of the Secret Service. But good on you for tossing in "elite" as if that's only happening on the Democratic side, LOL. All Republicans are either "Grass Roots" or "Salt of the Earth" types ... right?

Maybe they'll read from Two Corinthians while they're snapping Nazi salutes to Donald J. Trump at his ascension?

The only folks I see repeating the rather crude "Who cares, eff 'em" are right-wingers, Republicans and their apologists.

/shrug

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Fortress Cleveland during RNC? (Cleveland.com)

That is the actual title, too.

Neither convention asked for walls. The Secret Service handles this.

The RNC has been designated a National Special Security Event, which makes it eligible for federal funding. The U.S. Secret Service is running point on security, and is overseeing the high-security perimeter that is expected to be built around Quicken Loans Arena, the main convention venue.

Again, for those that missed that the first time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join