It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter To Donald Trump From A Wounded Marine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Wrong. He discussed it but he called him a loser because of his campaign. To be honest, i could give a flea fart less if you care but it at least lets me know I did not agree or conceded to your lies....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Huffington Post didn't write the letter; an American hero did.

Next?

LOL how DENSE you are

Of course the marine wrote the letter, but HP was quite happy to publish that quick. I can write a letter clobbering Clinton and Bashing Obama and any old news paper (take your pick) WILL NOT be so happy to do the same thing because of who it is about.

I am sure Drudge, Breitbart, or WND would gladly pay you for that.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So he did call him a loser on the same day at the same time he claimed he wasn't a hero.

/shrug

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Take you tiny hands and small feet home if you cannot put up some real facts. You have been talking about dick size this whole thread. Calm it down man...

Another lie. Two on-topic references and that's all I'm talking about??? All you're thinking about maybe ....

originally posted by matafuchs

Make fun of disabled people? Let me guess. The one reporter who recanted his 9/11 story, right? Any others? Because I do not see him making fun of a disabled person. Nope. You can try to tie it together but, hey, for #s and giggles, if he makes fun of disabled people I am sure there are 100's of videos. Lets see them?

You don't see him making fun of a disabled person because you deny reality when it comes to Trump. That's all right the rest of America saw it just fine.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

There you go telling me how I think again. I am just referring to your posts. Trump has done a lot for veterans and it is sad that a vet had to pen this for a left wing media show which is all this is.

Tell us, not with his letter, how Trump, not even a politician elected to office, has poorly affected veterans. None of you can do it....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

There you go telling me how I think again. I am just referring to your posts. Trump has done a lot for veterans and it is sad that a vet had to pen this for a left wing media show which is all this is.

Tell us, not with his letter, how Trump, not even a politician elected to office, has poorly affected veterans. None of you can do it....

Trump has done nothing for vets, we want health care, where has trump helped with that, we need housing, where has trump helped with that, we need help with addictive behavior, where has trump helped with that that, we need help with psychological health, where has trump helped. He has done qucking nothing for vets, and every veteran needs to make sure that this POS never sees the oval office.
edit on 6/10/2016 by BubbaJoe because: I can't type

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Yeah Bitch I can, he wants to hand off VA to his for profit medicine friends. This will deny millions of vets decent medical care, it will be all about the profit.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
While it's great that Justin is active with nonprofit groups to aid vets it would appear his pro bono work might open doors to his government subcontracting business:

Justin was also a founding principal of Veteran Integration Solutions, a disabled veteran owned small business that designs, develops and delivers customized and engaging training to assist organizations with every aspect of their military hiring programs.

Perhaps he's afraid a change in administrations might not be good for business?
Cynical of me? Perhaps but his benefit work seems directly related to his own for-profit outfit.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
While it's great that Justin is active with nonprofit groups to aid vets it would appear his pro bono work might open doors to his government subcontracting business:

Justin was also a founding principal of Veteran Integration Solutions, a disabled veteran owned small business that designs, develops and delivers customized and engaging training to assist organizations with every aspect of their military hiring programs.

Cynical of me? Perhaps but his benefit work seems directly related to his own for-profit outfit.

I will not argue this one, the biggest cases of fraud need to be fought head on. However, that being said, the Republicans elected the biggest medicare fraudster ever convicted to be Governor of the State of Florida

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
I think all Vets should understand a few things, goverments dont give a sh#t about you, M.O.D s dont give a shi# about you, and the public are more worried about who uses what WC than you. You are no use to the goverment, no use to your country, and see as an embarrassment.
Join the army fight for your goverment, get killed or Maimed in body and mind, come home get kicked in the balls if you still have them, get slaped on the tits if you still have any, now fuc# off you are no use to us.
For what worth it is, vet guys and girls, you will always have my respect. THANK YOU

correctamundo......except they gave me $10,000 to get my commercial and instrument rating......back in 1975......it was just almost enough, but they spread it out so slowly....3 years.....paid for gas and tuition, but not books.

can't get any other benefit......no land loan, medical or business loan....no job retrain...I fit in between or my wife making 28k a year knocks me right out.....just like how I got in,i was the one year that had no deferments and the year after me didn't go.....1971 HS grad
edit on 10-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Ah ... now it's the "don't tell me what to think, don't tell me what to say" gambit. Ease up, neither is happening and you're still a special guy ...

I see you can't answer even a simple question about what Trump has done for Vets, you just want to do everything you can to discredit the position of a Purple Heart Recipient and Marine Officer who has endured horrible pain, works tirelessly for an don behalf of American veterans, and because Trump is always worried about the size of flagpoles and continually makes promises to contribute that he only follows through on when caught out ... because Donald J. Trump is on the record diminishing the sacrifices made by American service personnel who were in prison camps while he was sitting on the quad at Fordham ...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Are you suggesting that he should be more like Donald J. Trump who has admitted bribing politicians for his own gain?

Amazing that a man like Justin, who carries the marks of his faithful service on his face every day for the rest of his life is to be torn down merely for vain attempts to glorify Trump.

Is that too cynical of me?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: snowspirit

Yeah that pissed me off.

I think I'm the only person around that still likes McCain. I remember when he got pissed at Republicans and reminded them that not long ago they were in the same spot and voted to block some retarded scheme to block the Dems.

No offense however anyone the still likes McCain should really take a look at the history books.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Trump has done nothing for vets, we want health care, where has trump helped with that, we need housing, where has trump helped with that, we need help with addictive behavior, where has trump helped with that that, we need help with psychological health, where has trump helped. He has done qucking nothing for vets, and every veteran needs to make sure that this POS never sees the oval office.

Wow you are passing a lot of judgement against someone who has never held public office yet....

What has Obama done....
What has Hillary done....
What has Bernie done....

At least as a civilian, Trump has done something....

Anything done by the establishment politicians thus far...?

Anything...?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Not sure what you mean by least authentic. The American Right generally gravitates towards basic displays of swagger, prowess, and arrogance when looking for qualified leaders. It also helps that Putin has made enemies out of many of the globalist cabals Conservatives hate like the UN, NATO, the EU, etc.

Personally speaking, I appreciate blunt force over nuanced diplomacy.

"Swagger, prowess and arrogance?" LOL ... odd how you would connect those to qualifications to lead ...

... sounds more like a flamenco dancer to me.

Putin is one of the last Soviet Communists now in power, who was groomed by Boris Yeltsin personally to become Premier.

I still find it humorous that you American Reds so love an old Soviet Red. No offense.

I find it humorous that you actually think that the good ole USA is just perfect and hasn't created WAR as a self enrichment revenue generation scheme....

It seems to me that you haven't served in any war zones...

I guess you may be too educated for that?!
edit on 11-6-2016 by notmyrealname because: u

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Are there pages and pages of results on Google for "Donald Trump business failures"?

What else has he done as a civilian?

Cheated on two wives but is fine with blaming criticising Hillary Clinton for something her husband did.

Protested that he hates having Blacks counting his money and would prefer it be done by Jews because "they're better with money."

Has the distinction of being the first Presidential candidate to defend his genitals from the stump.

Has the distinction of being the first Presidential candidate to make menstruation a campaign issue.

Etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Next?

So he's a hero because he got shot?!

Are you f'in kidding me?!

I was injured in battle and have a decoration for it; it is nothing more, in my opinion, than an enemy marksmanship award.

I am guessing that you think everyone who participates gets a medal or a ribbon....

Your opinion is biased and rather, in my opinion, pathetic!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Not sure what you mean by least authentic. The American Right generally gravitates towards basic displays of swagger, prowess, and arrogance when looking for qualified leaders. It also helps that Putin has made enemies out of many of the globalist cabals Conservatives hate like the UN, NATO, the EU, etc.

Personally speaking, I appreciate blunt force over nuanced diplomacy.

"Swagger, prowess and arrogance?" LOL ... odd how you would connect those to qualifications to lead ...

... sounds more like a flamenco dancer to me.

Putin is one of the last Soviet Communists now in power, who was groomed by Boris Yeltsin personally to become Premier.

I still find it humorous that you American Reds so love an old Soviet Red. No offense.

I find it humorous that you actually think that the good ole USA is just perfect and hasn't created WAR as a self enrichment revenue generation scheme....

It seems to me that you haven't served in any war zones...

I guess you may be too educated for that?!

Wha?

Quote me saying that "the good ole USA is perfect." Oh, too bad, you can't because I didn't say it.

No, I haven't served in any "war zones" ... I have that in common with Mr. Trump.

Which war did you fight in, since you want to make it so nasty and personal?

Were you captured and spent seven years in a POW camp, like John McCain?

Did you suffer permanent disfigurement, or receive a Purple Heart like Justin Constantine?

Perhaps your issue is under-education?
edit on 11-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

Next?

So he's a hero because he got shot?!

Are you f'in kidding me?!

I was injured in battle and have a decoration for it; it is nothing more, in my opinion, than an enemy marksmanship award.

I am guessing that you think everyone who participates gets a medal or a ribbon....

Your opinion is biased and rather, in my opinion, pathetic!

No, pathetic is you holding yourself out as better somehow than your fellow veterans.

Let me amend that ... it's disgusting, despicable and dishonorable.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

He called John McCain a "loser" for getting captured.

Are you really going to try to deny that?

Nope John McCain is a loser; as a matter of fact I created an entire thread about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join