It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Bigfoot on Drone Video - 6/2/2016 - Idaho, USA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
A guy in Idaho posted an interesting video to YouTube this week - I didn't see a thread up on it so here goes.

Original article in Idaho Statesman-Journal newspaper: idahostatejournal.com...

That sucker is moving fast through some scrubby terrain, whatever it is!

Some posters say the zoom is suspect because it happens 'too fast', but I noted the videographer is experienced with using the drone for wildlife shots; I felt the critter in the shot became obvious well before the zoom happens.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Autograf

That is so cool, I want a drone.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Thats a pretty awesome drone...

HD pic, completely stable...

Gotta get me one of those

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

what utter bollox

^ polite response

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Looks like a human, running at human speed, over open grassy terrain towards some scrub. Maybe rushing in there to snap one off, out of sight of the drone.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Was looking at this earlier. It's moving very fast, makes it difficult to really say what it is let along say it's a Bigfoot. Would really need a well zoomed in, clearer, version. Though, it does appear to have a longer shadow than let's say a four legged animal.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I gotta stop double clickn' my mouse, i didn't see a thing....Does anyone have a time stamp for Uncle Scuba?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Kinda cool. Can anyone here on ATS figure out the distance that the running creature made and calculate it's running speed? If it is faster than a human...then? hmmm. And if not faster than a human then, I'd say it's a human. I think he/it was running rather quickly.
edit on 6/9/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

"snap one off"
I don't think we found big foot, but I do think we found the quote of the week.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

without additional information any attempt to " calculate " the moving speed of the figure would be a pointless , error riddled mess

the first question - is :

is the playback at real time ? - i am not implying it is not - but there is zero evidence that it is

next - scale , using the footage only - we only have 3 references for scale :

the unpaved " road " and the 2 vehicle tracks across the grass - now what was the track of the vehicle that made those impressions ? [ by " track " i specifically mean the distence between the tyres on one axle ]

this is why any attempt to do any " calculation " based soley on the vid is utter futility

CX

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
I gotta stop double clickn' my mouse, i didn't see a thing....Does anyone have a time stamp for Uncle Scuba?

0:31...a white box appears to highlight the moving object going left to right across the track and into the woods.

Thanks for sharing the video, i do wonder why a person out for a nice run on a lovely day like that would go darting into the woods rather than take the obvious track. Then again i like a nice jaunt through the woods so everyone to their own.

CX.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CX

obvious answer :

runner is in collusion with drone pilot for hoax purpose

is obvious

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
I would have to agree with you. I've just seen other videos that had less credibility get dissected to absurd details, just thought in this video, if it ran about as fast as a human, then it is a human. Faster than human, then we could go for the speculation. There is no usable reference indeed.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Looks like a vehicle parked in the scrub to the left of the track, visible before the drone camera starts tracking the running figure. SUV sized, which you'd expect, Bigfoot being (allegedly) a big chap!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I found something highlighted by a white box. How can that be claimed to be a bigfoot???
edit on 6/9/2016 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
when the drone turns back i saw something which could be a truck and its near where that thing was walking

maybe im wrong

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
and here at the start

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CX

I realised, even though i watchedit twice, i had to coincidently attend to my squids around that time. Thank you CX for your reply mate.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
come on people, the "bigfoot" starts running at 0:16 at 30m on the left from the truck (where the drone-operator is), its a hoax

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
somebody do the math and measurements

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join