It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Bigfoot on Drone Video - 6/2/2016 - Idaho, USA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Looks like someone running and hiding. Is there a Pot field in the video anywhere?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have a close up of his face.

OK, well, it's not actually a close up of "this" incident, but it is claimed this is a fossilized head of Bigfoot.

note the unhappy face.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You should rename the thread "Possible Man on Drone Video"

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i don't know.. I didn't see anything amazing, but whatever that was, it was going pretty fast.

Idaho has a lot of field areas until you get more North. I believe that Bigfoot(s) would be in more wooded areas instead of what looks like a low-land farm. I have been hunting in Idaho with my Dad and we've seen some footprints and he swears to have seen a humanoid type thing coming up a hill after me, very quickly while we were scouting different locations. I didn't see anything, but he's one of the most skeptical people I know. Idaho is definitely good for Sasquatch territory.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Autograf

My husband alerted me to this video yesterday, so I watched it. Yesterday I came away with many of the same impressions found in this thread. Bottom line for me is that the video, if not faked, offers too little to be convincing. And there's nothing more I like than seeing possible pix/vids or reading reports.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well, i'm kinda a trained observer....pilot....af vet...outdoorsy type....

the vid has three main things against validity....time of day....actually......then the set up pan to include the final track the bigfoot takes into the alders...as if he knew where to shoot.....and girth of the bigfoot....

the top two details for....
are the speed and apparent tallness of the subject....but this is tops....the apparent length of stride....right before and during the road cross...it appears to be walking and not running yet....and the movement looks 6 foot strides...ain't lying check that.....the shadow length....he could be a 9 footer tall.7'-6" minimum.
edit on 9-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 9-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

notice also the trail he takes is not away at first.....as if he came out of the first tree....went to 5 o'clock, then hauled azz at 1 o'clock...seeing what was buzzin up in the air there....
edit on 9-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

edit on 9-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Comparing the apparent height of the thing with the distance between the tire tracks, it doesn't seem very big for a Bigfoot. Could be a person, possibly a hunter running away so he won't be spotted doing something illegal by a drone.

edit on 9-6-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
good shot there....agree....he probably wasn't too bent over while running....I was watching for crouching....he he a reply to: Blue Shift

edit on 9-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't believe for a second that is a Sasquatch, but the drone work is nice.

I REALLY want one of those...I could get some incredible shots, and maybe even find a real Big Foot, out here in Colorado!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I was so in the mood for a bigfoot sighting :-)

I'm sure it's been said - but just before it goes into the trees you can see that it looks like it's running/bounding - like a deer or something

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Watched the vid twice and didn't see anything, then third time seen a small figure running (pretty fast), the drone was fast at first, (thinking the person with the drone was only testing it out) didn't expect to catch anything important, my conclusion some bloke running out the way and quickly.

Anyway not conclusive for bigfoot, no face or body just something probably human running.
edit on 9-6-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The newspaper source had a quote from a local professor/bigfoot expert who said the same thing about the video - inconclusive. I agree with this.

Provenance:
Regarding the validity of the video, it's not from a "UFO video" channel - it's from a wildlife photographer. That makes a hoax somewhat less likely, in my mind.

The framing of the video seems just how a "lucky shot" would appear for someone prepared to take the opportunity.

The vehicle rusting away in the bushes near the road doesn't appear to be related to the drone operator, in my mind... there's a similarly decayed building out in the weeds to the other side, which is all perfectly normal in the countryside. This could be checked on Google Earth, and probably should be, to lay that question to rest.

Takeaways:
If we take the video at face value, I agree that a deer or a human (almost certainly doing something sketchy - bizarre behavior to say the least) are the most likely explanations. Running to and from nowhere, if human, or running to shelter, if animal/fugitive.

Most interestingly - if the video is actually of a samsquanch, it seems to give some information about speed, gait, height, coloring of the critter. However, speed, gait, height and coloring also are a pretty good fit for a deer.

Thanks to all who posted analysis and externals related to this, especially video timestamps and stills - you beat me to it! There's a lot more info in the youtube comments and the newspaper for those interested.
edit on 9-6-2016 by Autograf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Seems like I can't edit the OP anymore, but this is for the hoax bin as creators have fessed up - mods please move as necessary.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Looks like ATS members in your thread smelled a rat and called him out!

Hoaxers make it more difficult for those who have some type of experience to get their story out. SchrodingersComedian's post above is an example of stories about something happening (from the same state as the hoax even), but that story would now be scoffed at.... "See, there's NOTHING in Idaho! It's ALL a hoax!"

edit on 13-6-2016 by desert because: left out one word

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join