It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals Openly Brag About $300k Scholarships on Twitter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

While the country is broke and Americans whose forefathers founded this nation and paid into the system for generations are being saddled with massive student debt, illegal immigrants are getting $282,220 scholarships and bragging about it on twitter.

The 13 million illegals number should be taken as a low estimate. As Ann Coulter has noted, the government doesn't even know how many illegals are in its prisons, let alone the entire nation. Coulter has speculated the total number of illegal immigrants in the US could be 20 or 30 million.

Despite Americans being looted to the hilt and giving so much of our money away, we're still demonized as "racist bigots."

LINK

This news article can be found almost everywhere on the internet by various news agencies and reporters for anyone needing additional sources. I also recommend to go to the link provided to read the Tweets these illegal immigrants say as they brag on how they went to school for free meanwhile the majority of other students have student loans and are struggling.

Lets not forget those who have not Tweeted a comment by yet received a scholarship.....overall I wonder just how many illegal immigrants have received a university degree at the cost of taxpayers and from donations designed to help those American CITIZENS in need? This is what happens when the government fails at doing its job. America has become so politically correct state and it is destroying itself from within and whose fault is it...... the american citizens who voted in these political clowns over the decades.

Another sign from many signs that the America system is broken down and no longer functions as it was designed and I wonder what is it going to do to fix this issue.

Will it take another civil war before the people get back their country from these outlaws who are set on destroying America?

edit on 8-6-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Sounds like those kids worked there asses off. If you have 4.0+ the scholarships are going to come with it. What you miss in all of that is the citizens who are also getting the fullrides.
Do we punish the kids for the actions of their parents? Those kids also sound like they are go to become pretty successful for this country.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Maybe you (not the OP personally, but the whole of the people) should take a look at the expenses of a visit to the university.

Is the main problem that there are talented people (only those get scholarships, right?) from over the world?

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Sounds like those kids worked there asses off. If you have 4.0+ the scholarships are going to come with it. What you miss in all of that is the citizens who are also getting the fullrides.
Do we punish the kids for the actions of their parents? Those kids also sound like they are go to become pretty successful for this country.

You understand I am talking about someone who is illegal, a criminal, right?

Do you support criminals even if they are smart?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
This news article

Actually, it is just a ad for Trump!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
This news article

Actually, it is just a ad for Trump!

And did TRUMP make up these tweets? NO

He has advertisement on the link I submitted...... you know he is in the presidential race? This is what people do.... place ads.

The OP is about illegal immigrants receiving benefits designed for legal citizens.

Please stay on topic and stop attempting to derail this thread.

edit on 8-6-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
dp

edit on 8-6-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
And did TRUMP make up these tweets? NO

Do those people even exist? Or did Trump make them up!

you know he is in the presidential race? This is what people do

Yes, make up stories like this!
How about we look who is running with it....

prisonplanet, infowars whatreallyhappened, ronpaulforum....
edit on 8-6-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Any article that uses Ann Coulter as a source should automatically be thrown into the hoax bin, or in this case be flushed down the toilet.
edit on 8-6-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

OMG ! the horror

I knew it, this is why the economy is tanking its all these damn illegal students....i am so happy you made me aware of this atrocity

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Scholarships are not the same a Federal Grants and scholarships are open to illegals.

Some schools impose fee's on students to suppliment thier respective scholarships for immigrants (legal and illegal);
Many States allow "in State" tuition etc. All of which suppliments schlarship programs.

That said, should American Citizens, eligible for university attendence be "bumped" for an illegal alien...that may be a problem.

MG

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

OMG ! the horror

I knew it, this is why the economy is tanking its all these damn illegal students....i am so happy you made me aware of this atrocity

Yeah screw american students who could have got the scholarships!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

The only Twitter account that exists is @Dreamerslikeme which is used to help students who are under deferred action obtain a private scholarship.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy that allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country before their 16th birthday and before June 2007 to receive a renewable two-year work permit and exemption from deportation. DACA does confer non-immigrant legal status but does not provide a path to citizenship. It was started by the Obama administration in June 2012.

At the program's start, the Pew Research Center estimated that up to 1.7 million people might be eligible.[1] As of June 2014, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has granted DACA status to about 581,000 people and denied to about 24,000.[2]

In November 2014, U.S. President Barack Obama announced changes to DACA which would expand it to include illegal immigrants who entered the country before 2010, eliminate the requirement that applicants be younger than 31 years old, and lengthen the renewable deferral period to two years. The Pew Research Center estimated that this would increase the number of eligible people by about 330,000.[3]

Due to a federal court order, USCIS will not begin accepting requests for the expansion of DACA on February 18, 2016 as originally planned. The court's temporary injunction, issued February 16, does not affect the existing DACA. Individuals may continue to come forward and request an initial grant of DACA or renewal of DACA under the guidelines established in 2012. [4]

wiki

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I thought my sarcasm was obvious....never mind

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

When they finish school, they certainly won't be a financial burdon. On top of that, any excerpt that includes 'as Anne Coulter has noted...." is an immediate signal to stop reading, immediately.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Actually from a 2013 estimate the illegals are costing about 300% more than they pay in taxes.

www.heritage.org... search/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This would be one the few reason...money to illegals.... I would vote for Trump...he would end this BS...but sadly he is too crazy, unpredictable to lead this once great nation.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Those kids also sound like they are go to become pretty successful for this country.

They will become very successful, make great money, and then send the money south of the border to feed their families. So once again, money leaves the country.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Oh sure they get $300,000 scholarships and every illegal immigrant is given a free house and a free business too. I have never seen such ignorance in my life in an attempt to stir up hate towards your fellow man.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It's not smart to deliberately piss off conservative America.

The left is very vocal so we hear them the most but conservative America is very strong, they are just very quiet and keep to themselves.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join