It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there real immortals among us?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I've just come across this pdf file while browsing the net.

It's called, The commentaries of living immortals, Author is a man named Martin Ettington.

I've read the free 4 page pdf and he was supposed to be talking to "real immortals/Gods and deities" whom just showed up out the blue and commented on how they live as immortal beings and how they blend into our society by changing names etc.

Has anyone read this book or know about it?

Not sure if I've posted in the right category? please move if it's in the wrong place.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Never heard of it, but to answer the question, no, there are no 'immortals' among us.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
With all of the surveillance in this modern day world, it'd be near impossible for one to avoid detection for much longer. Only thing is, who can apply facial recognition on such a scale ... the elites. If one is found, I doubt we'd ever here of it.

+17 more 
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Never heard of it, but to answer the question, no, there are no 'immortals' among us.

This is purely only your opinion since there is absolutely no possible way for you to know that information, unless you had ever met one yourself, and had them reveal themselves to you, but in that case you would know that they do in fact exist.

link   
I'm pretty sure there are some really old people living here on earth. They sure aren't going to tell us how old they are. Someone will cut them open or suck out all their blood to find out why they live so long. Everyone will look the other way feeling that they will benefit from what is found out.

Along with immortality goes a special diet that matches a person's genetics. It also would require special genetics that slows down regeneration while keeping blood cells living longer.

Think vampire, cool body temperature, strange diet, and flies around a lot so the person would have a lot of frequent flier miles that they use.

edit on 7-6-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

The good news is that we're all somewhat immortal. Our individual spirits were made by God, and will live until God sees fit to snuff out everything and start over.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

You could be wright but we are here and experience many strange things every day, if there are immortals among us then they would live and work alongside us and we would never know it.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Familiar with the story of Comte de Saint Germain.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Reading the intro on Amazon. I think I'll buy it.

I was told once that there are always 9 immortals on the earth...scattered across the planet.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
With all of the surveillance in this modern day world, it'd be near impossible for one to avoid detection for much longer. Only thing is, who can apply facial recognition on such a scale ... the elites. If one is found, I doubt we'd ever here of it.

Very true, it would be hard to blend into society with today's surveillance, on the other hand they could change names and facial appearance with surgery, after all they are immortals and to them it wouldn't matter what they looked like.

Also true, the elite would put it to one side and we may never know.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Familiar with the story of Comte de Saint Germain.

Yeah he's ment to be immortal, need to do some research on him again cause i can't remember if he became immortal through alchemy or other means?.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Stories from old France say he drank a potion on a regular basis and had unusual eating habits.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Do you remember the member vampire we had here a while back. I think they really believed they were immortal.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

No. But I imagine it was a fun thread.
How old was this vampire?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

This is purely only your opinion since there is absolutely no possible way for you to know that information, unless you had ever met one yourself, and had them reveal themselves to you, but in that case you would know that they do in fact exist.

You're right, it is my opinion, but it is one based on common sense and logic...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
on how they live as immortal beings and how they blend into our society by changing names etc.

Has anyone read this book or know about it?

Yes. The immortals run the NSA.

Just think about it. Mortals don't need all these secret service agencies.

But, when you need to hide, to be able to change your identity, and have nobody notice, you form a secret service.

Then, you tell everybody you're protecting them, so they need you. But, they don't get to find out who you are, because that's all "Above Top Secret"

Remember the Holy Book says:

"Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?" -- KJV, John 21:20

"Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? " -- KJV John 21:21

"Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me." -- KJV, John 21:22

"Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? -- KJV, John 21:23

" This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true. " -- KJV, John 21:24

So, you see, at least one of Jesus' disciples never died. He still walks the earth with us. Jesus commanded that he "tarry here" on earth, until Jesus returns.

Poor fella, has been here for over 2000 years already, and Jesus hasn't come back, yet. He's in charge of the NSA. He's the "eye" above the pyramid on the great seal of the united states.

If you saw him, you wouldn't even know you're looking at a 2000 year old original disciple of christ.

He just blends in.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

lol 9?

i dont know but i once had a perception that a man i know was living his 8th life as a human and he could remember all of them, but kept very very quiet about it except between those who he could sense had lived a similar number of lives... who knows, there are some amazing beings out there..

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Someone is this thread once mentioned that the last immortal person was taken away by the Knights Templars to an unknown place.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
In reality anybody can be a immortal there is a simple trick to it..
edit on 7-6-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join