It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there real immortals among us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michet
"The man did as he was instructed. He closed his eyes and meditated on God for a while and then opened his eyes. As he looked around, everywhere he looked he saw Babaji Maharaj and everything he saw became Babaji Maharaj. Then Babaji said quietly: "No one can really define God by reading the scriptures."

There are also some interesting titbits in Paul Brunton's book "A Search in Secret India", which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Sounds interesting think i'll look for the book and give it a read.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think it was in the story of Gilgamesh I read that a god told Gilgamesh if he could stay awake for a week he would be granted immortality, he tried his best but he grew tired closed his eyes and fell asleep.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Just bc YOU have never heard of any immortal among us does not mean that there are indeed NOT any

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
They exist beyond the veil and walk among us 24/7.

Good point!!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Never heard of it, but to answer the question, no, there are no 'immortals' among us.

This is purely only your opinion since there is absolutely no possible way for you to know that information, unless you had ever met one yourself, and had them reveal themselves to you, but in that case you would know that they do in fact exist.
How do you know it's only his opinion?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Apparently there is a jelly fish who is nicknamed the immortal jellyfish because after sexual maturity it's cells revert back to sexually immaturity.

Wiki

According to the youtube video the true life span ranges from a few hours to a few months, rarely longer. In theory it could live forever if it wasn't prone to predators or disease.

So in theory there could be a very rare mutation in some humans where there cells completely go back to stage 1 at a certain mature age. Imagine if crazy government scientists took the dna from this jelly fish and mixed it with some GMO human clone.
edit on 8-6-2016 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ive been researching a guy who attained immortality over a decade ago and stopped aging.

He's looked like that since he was about 20 and that about 20 years ago.
edit on 8-6-2016 by Orangutangman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This makes for interesting reading:
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Apparently there is a jelly fish who is nicknamed the immortal jellyfish because after sexual maturity it's cells revert back to sexually immaturity.

Wiki

According to the youtube video the true life span ranges from a few hours to a few months, rarely longer. In theory it could live forever if it wasn't prone to predators or disease.

So in theory there could be a very rare mutation in some humans where there cells completely go back to stage 1 at a certain mature age. Imagine if crazy government scientists took the dna from this jelly fish and mixed it with some GMO human clone.

That's a cool jellyfish and technically "immortal", I've heard of it before in another wiki page (immortality) and has many stories including Gilgamesh etc...I'm sure you've read it before.

Thanks for the vid it's interesting to watch.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orangutangman
Ive been researching a guy who attained immortality over a decade ago and stopped aging.

He's looked like that since he was about 20 and that about 20 years ago.

Nice when he's 50 he will look like 30.

I'm 29 and look like I'm 18-19, not sure if that's all genetics or because I've got a fast metabolism?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

David Attenborough
Bruce Forsyth
Pope

all immortal
jokes

not syaing its not possible. but highly doubt immortals can live unless they are god like. i suppose if you die of heart attack and then frozen until we can get them kicking again maybe classed as immortal?

i would preffered to be stuffed when i die, just cant decide what pose iwould like

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0hlord
This makes for interesting reading:
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for the link I've not read that one before and have saved the page for some good reading.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

ive always had a baby face, lol whats this guys name?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

ive always had a baby face, lol whats this guys name?

I have the same problem I'm 29 but look 19 lol,,My cousin has the same problem looking young and we both heal faster than most,,that's what made me interested in the subject of immortality.

Not sure who the guy is was posted by Orangutanman... Would be interesting to find out if he's really immortal or its down to genetic traits passed down.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I have the same problem I'm 29 but look 19 lol,,My cousin has the same problem looking young and we both heal faster than most,,that's what made me interested in the subject of immortality. Not sure who the guy is was posted by Orangutanman... Would be interesting to find out if he's really immortal or its down to genetic traits passed down.

might be good to see what his diet is also. apprently being a raw food eater people 70 look 40.
i know animals get rare condtiions where they dont age and stay looking like a puppy. maybe connected? unsure.
lots of questions never any answers. Love you ATS

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

I have the same problem I'm 29 but look 19 lol,,My cousin has the same problem looking young and we both heal faster than most,,that's what made me interested in the subject of immortality. Not sure who the guy is was posted by Orangutanman... Would be interesting to find out if he's really immortal or its down to genetic traits passed down.

might be good to see what his diet is also. apprently being a raw food eater people 70 look 40.
i know animals get rare condtiions where they dont age and stay looking like a puppy. maybe connected? unsure.
lots of questions never any answers. Love you ATS

It's very possible that it's mostly diet related,,Lol true lots of questions and few answers.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Maybe immortality is only spiritual and not physical and only God or other beings can grant you it?

Cause even if you gained physical immortality today and lived till the Earth imploded/blown up, then moved each time the planet your on was no more.

What happens next? you ether live till the universe gives up or become a God yourself gained power's to recreate your own universe?.

In that case, maybe God or whatever being is looking for someone who is just like him/her another omnipotent creature to share eternity with, after all God has as much time to wait for human to become a God as powerful as he is or more so?

Guess it will be a never ending mission to find out the truth of our lives.

What's your thoughts on this? all welcome to chime in.
edit on 9-6-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Err that guy look 40 something.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Err that guy look 40 something.

Whoever he is does look at least in his 30's.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Has anyone read this book or know about it?

No,

However, as others pointed out there are the stories of St Germain, there are stories in Hindu beliefs and quite a few others about immortal living among us.

few years back there was a guy that was selling a book Old World Secrets the Omega Project codes, If memory serves me right its about How the Greek Pantheon, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades are immortals, if that's it and I am not confusing with some other idea brought forth in the conspiracy world its some interesting reading. I believe you can also find a youtube video breakdown of the book.

Is there real immortals among us?

Yes I believe there are.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join