It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s racist attacks are creating chaos — and even his own campaign is sick of it

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
More pathetic garbage from Trump today. He's not a real candidate. He's in this to get Hillary the presidency. What's really hilarious is that some people will still find a way to defend him despite that he's purposely trying to make himself look bad. Now that's a really stupid voter base he's got.

So let me get this straight.

Trump was sent in to beat 16 governors, senators and others to get the repub nomination to blow it so hillary, who might not even be in the general election and in jail instead, can be the first female potus?

Is that what you are saying?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

The judge has ties to LA Raza, essentially a gang and arguably a Mexican terrorist group.

Honestly - I think this country deserves Trump - we're waist deep in stupid:

The organization was founded in California in 1972 as La Raza National Lawyers Association; its first president was Mario G. Obledo.[1] The organization's name was changed to Hispanic National Bar Association in 1984.

Which ‘La Raza’?

As evidence of what they say is Curiel's bias, Trump and some of his supporters have pointed to the judge's membership in La Raza Lawyers of San Diego, a local group for Hispanic lawyers that is affiliated with the Hispanic National Bar Association.

Some Trump supporters have incorrectly linked La Raza Lawyers to the National Council of La Raza, a 50-year-old civil rights group that has been strongly critical of Trump's proposals on immigration, as well as his idea to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the United States.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

*shrug*

I'm not voting for her. I'm writing in Bozo the Clown. But even if only 60% of registered white Dems vote Hillary, she will still get all of the black and Mexican vote at this point. Maybe Trump will turn it around?

Given his week, I kinda doubt it.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just look at the chaos Trump is creating ....

You have Sanders supporters beating up other Sanders supporters because of Trump.

youtu.be...

In some small way you have to admire the man for possessing such influence on so many people.

Maybe he really is the Antichrist.
edit on 6-6-2016 by DaveButts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Well he's being honest and truthful.

The judge has ties to LA Raza, essentially a gang and arguably a Mexican terrorist group.

It's not unreasonable to be skeptical about the judge's ability to remain unbiased.

Essentially a Gang and Arguably a Mexican Terrorist Group?!?!?!?!?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh, please, if you would. Show us your supporting evidence for that.

The "LA RAZA LAWYERS OF CALIFORNIA" are Mexican Terrorists and/or a Mexican Gang, huh???

Prove it.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

People say Trump is not racist - but he has the full support of racists - so...

People outside the alt-right began to learn about the echo when the New York Times's deputy Washington editor wrote a column about his experience with anti-Semitic online harassment from Donald Trump fans.

THE first tweet arrived as cryptic code, a signal to the army of the "alt-right" that I barely knew existed: "Hello ((Weisman))." @CyberTrump was responding to my recent tweet of an essay by Robert Kagan on the emergence of fascism in the United States.

"Care to explain?" I answered, intuiting that my last name in brackets denoted my Jewish faith.

"What, ho, the vaunted Ashkenazi intelligence, hahaha!" CyberTrump came back. "It’s a dog whistle, fool. Belling the cat for my fellow goyim." With the cat belled, the horde was unleashed.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Whos being talked about on tv all week, Hillary ? no Trump......It will be forgotten next week and then he will say something next week creating media attention.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Trump do not want to be President he wants out so he cash in on his increased fame and political stature he peferred to be on the sidelines being an obnoxious SOB than to actually govern, deep down he knows is not fit for the job.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

So the commies on "morning slave" heard some stuff.......

And trumps apparently a racists for pointing out that an ACTUAL racist judge from la raza is presiding over his case.

The landside trump wins by is going to be epic.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
There are two problems with this latest(weak) media tactic.

1) There is no evidence that Trump's campaign team are turning on him.
2) Trump has never once said anything racist.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I haven't seen nor heard one time that Donald Trump has done anything racist. So lets start with the definition.

rac·ist
noun
1. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

OK...well that narrows it down. Has anyone heard Trump say anything about one race being superior to another? For that matter has anyone said anything like that in the last decade? Not that I've heard.

But lets get on to what people are calling racist, that by definition...isn't. He doesn't want a "mexican" judge to preside over his trial about his university. First...while that is not racist, Trump did basically call the judge racist by implying he can't judge the case fairly because of Trump's views/plans about the border. Well...if a KKK member was on trial for speeding...wouldn't it be fair to say that a black judge may prejudice the trial? How about a gay judge when the defendant is well known to be anti-gay? Or lets put one out there for the liberals. Would it be a fair trial if Ted Cruz were to be the judge in Hillary Clinton's email trial? Obviously not. So how is it fair for Trump...someone willing to build a wall to keep out illegal Mexicans to be judged by a person who is Mexican (though legally American) and who supports left groups?

And even though Trump suggested a temporary ban on Muslims entering the USA especially since the current administrations "fool-proof" vetting is more like foolish vetting...how is that racist? He isn't saying we are superior, he is simply looking out for the safety of Americans. Obviously and everyone knows this, the majority of Muslims are not extremest terrorists. But a percentage of them are definitely extremist terrorists. The problems are that the terrorists don't tell the truth about who they are and the administration has no clue how to determine which are or aren't terrorists.

I'll say this about refugees, etc. While I would like to help them...I would NEVER risk a single American life by letting them into the country until they can be proven...100%...without a doubt NOT to be a terrorist. You see, Obama wants the "innocent until proven guilty" thing to apply to non-Americans. Screw that! As far as I'm concerned...prove you are not a terrorist and then I'll consider letting you in.

So to conclude. Trump to my knowledge has never said or even implied that white people are superior to any other people. He has said that other people can be prejudice about race which is correct and he has said that he doesn't want to risk American lives by allowing strangers to mingle into our society until we know that they are not terrorists.

Sounds logical to me.
edit on 6/7/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

People say Trump is not racist - but he has the full support of racists - so...

People outside the alt-right began to learn about the echo when the New York Times's deputy Washington editor wrote a column about his experience with anti-Semitic online harassment from Donald Trump fans.

THE first tweet arrived as cryptic code, a signal to the army of the "alt-right" that I barely knew existed: "Hello ((Weisman))." @CyberTrump was responding to my recent tweet of an essay by Robert Kagan on the emergence of fascism in the United States.

"Care to explain?" I answered, intuiting that my last name in brackets denoted my Jewish faith.

"What, ho, the vaunted Ashkenazi intelligence, hahaha!" CyberTrump came back. "It’s a dog whistle, fool. Belling the cat for my fellow goyim." With the cat belled, the horde was unleashed.

Then lets see who supports the left. What people will never vote Republican and will always support Democrats?

People who don't want to work and abuse the welfare system.
People involved with illegal drugs (doing, selling, etc.)
Prostitutes, pedophiles, deviants, etc.
Criminals, rioters, abusers (ie. assaulting people at recent rallies for example).
Terrorist groups (Muslim Brotherhood, Bill Ayers, etc.)
Tax and political frauds (Acorn, etc.)
Rapists and women abusers (Bill Clinton)
Countries that kill gays and abuse women (Muslim countries that Clinton takes donations from)
Corrupt politicians (IRS Commissioner)
People who take the 5th because if they told the truth they would be found guilty (Lois Lerner, Clinton's IT guy, etc.)

Anyone care to add more...I'm tired of typing.

PS: Oops...forgot a real important one.
How about racists and anti-Semites? Holder, Farrakhan, Jackson, Jeremiah Wright, etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Can't confirm or deny your list there but you can add: A good portion of Gen X'ers who firmly stand on old democratic values and the MSM. IDK how this demographic is often overlooked, but from my personal experience this is the result.

They don't dig into news stories and take what has been fed. Kind of stuck between old ideologies and lack of tech savvyness to dig deeper into the barrage of daily three letter channel drivel.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
He is also closely tied to La Raza - a Mexican supremist hate group - which would put him into the bias camp. La Raza are the violent thugs running around with Mexican flags beating up Americans at Trump rallies. So Trump has every right to be cynical about this judge.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
Th La Raza lawyers are in fact affiliated with the La Raza supremist hate group, yes. It's true. Prove it? Thats easy: go to the page on the La Raza Layers website that lists their affilliatrs - go to the bottom of saif page - and there it is in black and white -"La Raza".

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pyramid head

A landslide? You do realize that you can't win the presidency by solely winning the conservative white male vote?

Trump supporters are hilarious.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Yep. Look at the racists that post freely here on ATS. All trump lovers.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Yep. Look at the racists that post freely here on ATS. All trump lovers.

That's funny.

Just because the prog left is hoping for the Darwin Award of the Century, doesn't make Trump supporters racists.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I don't think this guy has any idea of the rights afforded him under the U S Constitution.

It says he is entitled to a trial by a jury of his peers. Of course, these people may be hard to find.
It says nothing regarding the judge's identity, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, or even their judicial qualifications.

Maybe the trial should be given to a "white guy", just to be sure Trump has even less reason to appeal any decision which is handed down. It may be given to someone even less understanding of Trump's position and thus they could give an even less "fair" decision.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Nice list of personal grievances

Why Won't Trump Denounce His Anti-Semitic Supporters?

Yet Blitzer pressed Trump, “But the anti-Semitic death threats that have followed...” Trump interrupted, “Oh, I don't know about that. I don't know anything about that. You mean fans of mine?”

Blitzer responded, “Supposed fans of posting these very angry—but your message to these fans is?”

This is the moment at which Trump should’ve clearly condemned the anti-Semitic comments. And if Trump were a true leader, he would’ve encouraged his “fans” to stop spewing such hate.

But he didn’t. Instead Trump responded: “I don’t have a message to the fans.” And then, astoundingly, he attacked Ioffe again. “A woman wrote an article that’s inaccurate.”

In Trump’s first day after effectively wrapping up the GOP nomination, he has again failed to make it clear that there’s no place for bigotry and hate on his behalf.

When Ronald Reagan was endorsed by the Ku Klux Klan in 1984, he made it clear in a letter to the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights that he despised the Klan and absolutely did not want its support. Reagan wrote in part, “The politics of racial hatred and religious bigotry practiced by the Klan and others have no place in this country, and are destructive of the values for which America has always stood.”

In February, when Jake Tapper asked Bernie Sanders about the supporters who had been making sexist comments online in support of his candidacy, he denounced them unequivocally. The Vermont senator told Tapper, “I have heard about it. It’s disgusting.” Not only did he pledge that his campaign would try to stop these sexist attacks, he declared, “We don’t want them. I don’t want them. That is not what this campaign is about.”

That should’ve been Trump’s response, too...

I notice that the best a lot of people can come up with is: I know you are but what am I?

Instead of saying - that's inexcusable

This is the time for all of us to come together and call out this sort of thing. Even those of us that might disagree on other things. Party loyalty seems to be more important
edit on 6/7/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join