It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

a reply to: TerryDon79

Prove it.

He wrote the words did he not? Prove to me he wasn't.
Marie Joseph Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Pagès admitted to hoaxing it.

The fact is, you have no right to call me a liar when you don't know whether he was or wasnt a whistleblower threatened by the freemasons.
It's a hoax that the hoaxer admitted to. For you to keep pushing it as truth makes you a liar.

There is DOUBT in the argument because many things could have befallen the person to all of a sudden have a change of heart and say it was a hoax.
But that would mean Albert Pike would be the one who had a change of heart. It was the hoaxer that admitted it was a hoax. Your "theory" falls flat.

If he wrote the words and said albert pike said it. Then that simple act alone makes him a whistleblower.
So I can say someone said something and I'm a whistleblower even after I admit it's a hoax? Again, your "theory" falls flat.

whis·tle-blow·er
noun
noun: whistleblower

a person who informs on a person or organization engaged in an illicit activity.
At least we know you can use google. Now, why don't you research the Taxil hoax and come back when you've learnt something?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

During those days, witch hunts still occured and they were hung or burned at the stake. If someone was openly luciferian, there would have been a mob with pitch and forks arriving at their door step. Now, if I was albert pike, and I was luciferian, and had alot of power, I would threaten anyone who tells the secrets.

That is how secret societies work. hence why they are criminals.
edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 12 Jun 2016 05:21:45 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 12 Jun 2016 05:21:45 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

During those days, witch hunts still occured and they were hung or burned at the stake. If someone was openly luciferian, there would have been a mob with pitch and forks arriving at their door step. Now, if I was albert pike, and I was luciferian, and had alot of power, I would threaten anyone who tells the secrets.

That is how secret societies work. hence why they are criminals.

^^^^^proves you have no clue about what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

You need to study history. But it seems you are the one who doesn't understand because your mindset is set to destroy my reputation hence why I call you a troll. A troll is basically a liar with the intention to destroy someone by using psychological tactics like peer preasure.

Troll & Liar are virtually the same.
So, if you call me a liar, I call you out on being a troll, out of self defense because that is precisely what you are doing.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

You need to study history. But it seems you are the one who doesn't understand because your mindset is set to destroy my reputation hence why I call you a troll.
I know a lot more about freemasonry than someone pushing hoaxes.

A troll is basically a liar with the intention to destroy someone by using psychological tactics like peer preasure.
So you're basically a troll?

So, if you call me a liar, I call you out on being a troll, out of self defense because that is precisely what you are doing.
Apart from I'm telling the truth with evidence and you're lying by pushing hoaxes as truth.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I would like to apologise for the accusations I have thrown at you.

I shouldn't have made the argument about you or what you think, it should have been just about the evidence.

For that, I apologise.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

This thread is the Final Part of the Series "Her Name is Alice" Which was an ongoing Research on who or what the Devil really is along with what the occult worshipped.
Her name is Alice part 1
Her Name is Alice Part 2

It has been a long road on this research & Investigation. I hope I finally reached the pinnacle, since to me this was the disclosure of disclosures. I think many of you may think the same way. This is the mother (literally) of all disclosures. It also discloses Genesis & who we really are. (You will not like the answer. But there is good news.) Many will disagree or fight tooth and nail, but unfortunately the evidence is too overwhelming as many of you will find. (especially if you combine it with my own research.)

Warning for Adults ONLY

If you are easily offended, click x. I would hope we are all adults here since It is not my job to babysit your feelings. The adult content is no different than that of sex ed in high-school, so if you did not have a problem with that during your high-school years, you should not have a problem with this. Not everything is about perversion and I will add, that the man below is a christian. Aside from that, the adult content was actually aired as a commercial anyways on live television. If you did not have a problem with it then you should not have a problem with it now as it will be pointed out for the sake of research, Observation & disclosure.

This information was not easy for me, so I do not expect it to be easy for you. However, I know how this thread will go. Despite those who will try and debunk this. This is only for those who want to know the truth. It is for them that I write this up.

That being said, what you are about to witness, is a revelation to which I firmly Believe God gave to one of his prophets. Yes I believe Jonathan is a prophet of the Lord. In fact, I believe he is Elijah returned. Why do I believe this? because while watching his videos, I randomly opened the bible and this was what my eyes fell on:

Mathews 11:13-11:14
"13For all the prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15He who has ears, let him hear.…"

yea, I will not argue with that after seeing those words pop out while randomly opening the bible. It is waay to much to be "just a coincedence" also; did you really think Yeshua would be the only one to come before end times? People have forgotten the scriptures it seems, since most of the focus is either on Yeshua or Muhammad these days. However, there is one tiny detail the great majority seems to have forgotten.

Malachi 4:5-6 is Matthew 17:10-13: “His disciples asked Him, saying, ‘Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?’ Jesus answered and said to them, ‘Indeed, Elijah is coming first and will restore all things.

Malachi 4:5-6 offers an intriguing prophecy: “See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse.”

Who was Elijah? Elijah was the prophet that exposed Jezebel in ancient Israel which Divided the Jewish people between two branches. Babylonian (Today known as Zionism) and Traditional Judaism ( Line of Abraham.) This alone should put Jewish hate to rest because zionism is the antithesis of Judaism. However, this is not an Elijah thread, nor a Jewish thread. I mention him, mostly because of what Jonathan Kleck has revealed in the video series below. He exposes the Jezebel, and believes that God speaks to him. Given what he reveals, I will not argue with his claim. Because the nature of the revelation is truly mindboggling and from what I have seen, not many (if anyone) has revealed to the public what you are about to see. (I may have revealed some things to you in the past, however it does not even come close to what you are about to witness.

Spoiler: The Devil is a She, it is the "queen of heaven". Why queen of heaven? Well... if you watch the whole thing till the end. You will get that revelation. So I will not spoil that part, though many of you will probably not be surprised.

But perhaps the biggest revelation , even bigger than the Devil, is that of who we really are. After this however, Genesis will make a whole lot more sense to many.

Once again, this has adult content, however I hope many of you who are Christians, look past that and stay focused on what he is revealing to you. I ask mod's to also treat this thread as an Educational thread as well.

Final Warning

Once more, if you are easily offended, click X. The world deserve to know this, and I know there are people who do not want this information revealed to the public and will stop at nothing to try and bring it down. I hope mod's become aware of possible thread hijacking.
Note: I tried Embedding the Playlist to avoid posting all 17 videos, but it did not work. I hope you appreciate the effort of embedding them all one by one.
In anycase, Without further delay however, here is the revelation:

I am only a messenger. To me, this discloses my own research. It is also enlightenment for many of you who accepts it. There is good news, this is the reason why Yeshua came. "To those who has ears, let them hear."

Hey guys, first off I am an atheist. I don't believe in any religion, much less the Bible.
Second, gotta say there's a good chance some or several of these details are off or wrong. We humans tend to misinterpret visions a bit... BUT...
I've had premonitions most of my life and years ago I got the same message independently, that a person of great "evil" would make it into the public eye and would call herself Alice.

Gotta say this bears the earmarks of truth.

Also have to say, IMO, the devil most likely is not as bad as you think he/she is. Think about it, God willingly grants him the right to judge people, and he tells the humans that if they harm each other or act too selfishly he'll roast their bones for eternity, and thus, people are scared stiff and try to act better. Does that sound truly evil?
Sounds more like my Dad telling me if I pull my sister's hair again he'll stop the car and spank my butt. Anyway look at parallel mythologies. You have Prometheus (Greek Mythology), who stole intelligence from heaven to give to humanity. You have Enki (Sumerwho stuck his neck out and almost started a war to grant humans the right to bear children, and you have Iblis (Shaytan), lord of the Jinn, who simply didn't think his ancient brethren should have to bow to a younger less wise creation (humanity) and said they should be above us (Ancient Islam).

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I would strongly recommend everyone to research themselves

probably the only thing we will ever agree on.
But disagree with the rest.

Can't prove anything, but I don't think Alice will be her "real name". Probably an alias. Not really a queen of any human kingdom either, but a supernatural one. This will sound crazy but bear with me. I have a pen pal in West Germany who swears up and down she was accosted by a BEK in Prague, and that they are connected with a woman who used to be human, who now doesn't age. I mention this because she was referred to as The Queen. I don't know WHAT's real anymore, but if this "Alice" business is real, then maybe the BEK have something to do with it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I would like to apologise for the accusations I have thrown at you.

I shouldn't have made the argument about you or what you think, it should have been just about the evidence.

For that, I apologise.

I apologize for my fit of anger as well. 2 wrongs does not make a right. I generally don't like speaking that tone at all as I try to understand how people tick. (Also i despise arguing, since it triggers a child hood moment when my parents fought. So I tend to avoid conflict.) Though apologies weren't necessary (I just wanted it to stop) I dont hold grudges.

You saw a few examples of people disagreeing with me in this thread, (to which I gave them stars). It is that type of disagreement I look for, one with mutual respect while honoring thy neighbor. You can disagree without hurting others. But I also know it isn't really your fault either. It is how society has been largely conditioned through programming.

If we want to see change in this world. It starts with us, through honor, respect, morality & care. Those are the key ingredients I believe will save the world.

On the other issues, I ask for a truce: to agree to disagree. That way both of us walk away unharmed through words. (best solution I can think of.)

But apologies accepted , I hope you accept mine as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LAkadian

Can't prove anything, but I don't think Alice will be her "real name". Probably an alias. Not really a queen of any human kingdom either, but a supernatural one. This will sound crazy but bear with me. I have a pen pal in West Germany who swears up and down she was accosted by a BEK in Prague, and that they are connected with a woman who used to be human, who now doesn't age. I mention this because she was referred to as The Queen. I don't know WHAT's real anymore, but if this "Alice" business is real, then maybe the BEK have something to do with it.

Can you give me some sources to research on , with regards to BEK? (If you researched, it, can you give me some links on what you found? ) Thanks I would really appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The term BEK, in search. Relates to cable television, compression
stockings and as well as incontinence.

Further...

www.bing.com...
edit on 12-6-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

edit on 12-6-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

Here is the result of search in relation to "BEK and Freemasonry"...

www.infowars.com...
edit on 12-6-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

God by definition is Infinite and you seem to claim that God cannot resort to dealing with Gods problems on Earth without engaging in violence.

To me that makes no sense.

edit on 12-6-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

But Lilith is so sexy..

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You need to study history. But it seems you are the one who doesn't understand because your mindset is set to destroy my reputation hence why I call you a troll. A troll is basically a liar with the intention to destroy someone by using psychological tactics like peer preasure.

Psalm 137 (NIV)

1 By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept
when we remembered Zion.

2 There on the poplars
we hung our harps,

3 for there our captors asked us for songs,
our tormentors demanded songs of joy;
they said, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!”

4 How can we sing the songs of the LORD
while in a foreign land?

5 If I forget you, O Jerusalem,
may my right hand forget its skill .

6 May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth
if I do not remember you,
if I do not consider Jerusalem
my highest joy.

7 Remember, O LORD, what the Edomites did
on the day Jerusalem fell.
“Tear it down,” they cried,
“tear it down to its foundations!”

8 O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction,
happy is he who repays you
for what you have done to us-

9 he who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.

King James:

8O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

9Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

The Message:

7-9 God, remember those Edomites,
and remember the ruin of Jerusalem,
That day they yelled out,
“Wreck it, smash it to bits!”
And you, Babylonians—ravagers!
A reward to whoever gets back at you
for all you’ve done to us;
Yes, a reward to the one who grabs your babies
and smashes their heads on the rocks!

New American Standard Bible

9How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones
Against the rock.

No matter what translation you use, this passage is nothing more than repulsive vengence. How many Christians out there believe that it would make you happy to kill children (even Babylonian children) by dashing them against rocks? How many Christians believe that god “rewards” or “blesses” those who “grabs your [Babylonian] babies and smashes their heads on the rocks” ?

Source

The truth is one can look at other Holy Books related to cultures on Earth alternative to Christianity and find similar issues.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
SoulSurfer in the Book of Revelations 144,000 survive.

Now with a current population of 7.4 billion how many are babies?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

God by definition is Infinite and you seem to claim that God cannot resort to dealing with Gods problems on Earth without engaging in violence.

To me that makes no sense.

Before you put words in my mouth. I would like you to find a quote specifically on where exactly I said in support of violence.
I do not support violence. I do however support the use of FORCE for self defense. There is a great difference betwen Violence vs Force:

Every soul on this planet has a right to defend themselves. Under Natural Law, those that strike first are wrong. When being persecuted and you get to a point where you have no choice but to use force. It becomes justified.

But vengeance is not something the gospels teaches people.
Mathews 10:13- 10:14

"If the home is worthy, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. And if anyone will not welcome you or heed your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town."

What is Yeshua telling us? To forgive them, turn the other cheek and move on."

If you want to criticize the bible, you may as well want to criticize the quran:

Quran
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... " Muhammad

So much for the "religion of peace". I'll stick with Yeshua, who teaches forgiveness .

Yes God wins in the end, but my main concern, is all those souls that will be harvested and become one with Lilith (or whatever that thing really is. (She wants all to be one with her.) From what Jonathan reveals, lilith or the Devil "queen of heaven" looks very much like a Grey ET. If this is true, then those ET's we see around are in fact the fallen.

However I also heard a rumor, not sure if this one is true. The following is only a theory between those of us who already know what is occurring. An intriguing prophecy, but whether it is true or not, there is only one way to find out. It is said, that as long as ONE soul remains un-attached to the queen, if one soul rejects it, it throws the monkey wrench into the machines gears and destroys the entire plan.

I personally find the above hard to believe. How can one soul make such a big difference when we are all sinners until redeemed? The prophecy doesnt make much sense and was probably written through wishful thinking. But, I learned the hard way not to fall to conclusions and to just wait and see. Often our own conclusions blinds us, that is why it is best to leave the window open for another day.

But Lilith is so sexy..

The illusion of her makes her a master seducer. Her true form however, is not that sexy. Nightmarish would be the correct word.

a reply to: Kashai

First: You quoted from a corrupted bible

Psalm 137 (NIV)

The NIV is corrupted. But to understand how and why, please take your time and watch this documentary:

It will tell you which version of the bible is the real christian bible. When I saw this I became angry at having been deceived.

Second, you missed the apology between me and terry, which solved the issue. We both were wrong, and me most of all because I should know better than to react. So I would kindly ask you not to bring that up again because it will only stir what was already buried. ( I say this mostly because Moderators are tired of the conflicts across ATS board and simply want it to stop. So lets make their job easier and just focus on the thread. I ask this as a personal favor and for everyone's health. ) However, you are right in the part of vengeance. Vengeance only causes more suffering, however, it must not be confused with force.

Most of my reactions are hardly done out of vengeance though. Usually my reactions have a specific intention behind it, even though it is wrong in its own way, but I tend to mirror people's actions back at them so that they can see the mirror reflection on what they are doing. The overall end game of this tactic is mostly to get people to see their own errors and change them. Mirroring shows them that their actions do hurt, and because it hurts it should not be done.

Usually people get it and apologies after when they have the epiphany and many things in their own lives falls into place and makes sense. It is a two edged sword that cut both the wielder & the receiver. I only do this when I am backed into a corner and have no choice but to fight back however. I don't like conflict, I believe heartfelt dialogue & understanding is the true way of communication.

But am I wrong ? Under Natural law, It is actually a right to defend oneself. Just like it is your right, to defend your home from thieves or criminals. It is in these cases that force becomes justified.

Just like picking up arms to defend your homeland is justified when it comes to an invading army.

Unfortunately for us, we already lost this war within flesh (since all flesh belongs to the Devil), But God's war still lives on, even after we humans become extinct & forgotten.

144,000 out of 7.4 million. That number is not farfetched. Think about this:

How many people in this thread alone understood the overall message? Those who understood could very well be part of the 144,000 preserved SOULS.

The rest of them, will become a meal to the devour-er. It is not God's doing, people chose that for themselves, willingly or unwillingly.

And here in this thread alone, there are people defending Lilith. They willingly gave themselves to Lilith, instead of breaking that chain.

It is funny you mention this because I was thinking about that the past few days as I observed people react to Jonathan's revelation. I understand now why so few will "survive". All you really need to do is see how we all act on one another.

That alone gives you a big sign. Regardless on whether or not you agree or disagree. I do hope, to see you on the ark.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I am not trying to argue with you I am disagreeing with you.

Again 7.4 billion people the majority of which in general lead peaceful lives but do not subscribe to your ideology are going to hell.

This with exception 144,000?

To me that does not make sense.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
See in ancient times genocide was seen as an option in relation to dealing with problems with a culture.

The story of Noah very well could actually relate to the end of the last Ice Age which was probably a very violent event.

In relation to all gods in general to the region and in consensus. They required attention from "us" for survival as if it was akin to our need for food.

To me it seems you are suggesting that "infinity" is limited by mankind's impressions of it.

Makes no sense....further you are saying that such consideration as to truth should be placed squarely upon your shoulders because of what???

edit on 14-6-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

I am not trying to argue with you I am disagreeing with you.

Again 7.4 billion people the majority of which in general lead peaceful lives but do not subscribe to your ideology are going to hell.

This with exception 144,000?

To me that does not make sense.

Peace.

it does make sense when you look at mans actions and the choices we make as a species. Man's fate, has always been purely based on mans choices along with the results of those choices. These words alone answers that question as to why many will end up swallowed up by the eye.

But make no mistake, the great majority chose this. (This is just one example of many), Just like the great majority of these people in this video chose to follow the words from the mechanical face Lilith. They are basically agreeing on a contract. An Agreement can be made either through verbal (That is why a mans word is his bond,), signature, or action, such as following orders that goes against the natural order.

watch from 2:20 onward. This also confirms Jonathan's revelation (if you watched the video series in the OP). Listen carefully to the words. "Let's become one with the same heart beat, hold up your hands." (This is a contract and a command offered.) People Agreed to become one with it. And literally by the thousands.

In this video alone, Lilith claimed many souls in a single concert. The first time I watched this, my soul wept because I knew, all these people have become lost. But they don't know any better, they only think it is "part of the show" or only a concert. They are unaware that they have agreed to sell their souls, for nothing but a promise of a better tomorrow?

If you really want to open your eyes, I suggest you do so soon. Because this agenda is literally everywhere.

To you (And many others) I may seem like a nutcase. That is to be expected. (not saying you said this, and I know you weren't arguing, this is what I assume most people think when it comes to these types of topics. Or confession of experiences, but that is because I have been in their shoes before. I laughed at these topics in the past, and at one point in my life even cursed at God. Today, I am no longer laughing because my eyes are opened. But then again, perhaps I know nothing, like Jon Snow.)

This thread is a mere warning to what I already personally consider a lost cause. That video with the mechanical lilith "emerging from the womb" along with the thousands of cheering crowd made me feel similar to this:

I use Allegories to better explain myself, because it adds to the dimensions within explanations and grants a much better perspective if you have an open mind. A closed mind can never see beyond their own limits, belief is often the cause of that, but an open mind can see beyond limitations. (Just make sure you are anchored within Morality /Natural Law, otherwise, it will become hard to climb out of the abyss after jumping inside that rabbit hole.)

But the overall point, man chose their own fate. Once you see the greater picture; soldiers following orders killing innocents during war, how people fight for money. People thieving, lying, and commiting fraud, plus all the other things we do to each other, the environment, the hate. All these things add up to one another and eventually piles up and becomes an unstoppable, destructive beast.

And it is this beast that I am attempting to stop from coming into our reality. I have seen it within visions, and many of my past visions have been coming true. Which has left me in utter despair.

As you can see with this thread alone, it goes to show, just how impossible it really is when you observe how two people alone acted on one another. And yes im putting myself as an example, just as terry. But both me and him is nothing compared to the rest of the world with the same exact conflict.

Me and Terry were the examples of the mirror that reflects the world. And that is the scary part.

144,000 is a number (of the elect, ) that does not sit well with me. But it is a number that was prophecized within the bible. Can that number change? Ultimately, that is up to man to decide in the end. Not this messenger.

But to me, that number seems more realistic when i look at the bigger picture while aligned with Natural Law.I can see clearly why it will be very few.

(Forgive my serious tone, Just wanted to remind you that I sometimes can be overly serious, but this IS a serious situation, it is of matter of life, Death, and losing our souls.)

But this messenger is already tired & worn out, and I am not about to try and save the world. I leave that up to Yeshua, all I am is simply a messenger who somehow obtained eyes to see. All i really wanted for myself was a normal life. But now I don't even know what "normal" is anymore. The answer perhaps will come by returning to our roots.

This thread is perhaps a fail attempt at trying to save souls by having people become aware of the Devil. She is real, she exists.

In my experience I have encountered both forces, God & the devil. One was more direct than the other. The other mostly gives riddles and you mostly have to seek the answers for yourself. However, one way to discern is by knowing that the devil will give you what you want. God will only give you just enough on what you need.

But I want to show you something, that may have you feel GOD's presence. That is, if you open your mind & heart to this presence.

I will ask you, please watch this, and try and feel the presence. I never felt anything like it before. But my heart felt so strange, but in a good way. It is as if, all of a sudden I felt at home. (if that makes sense.) but try watching this documentary and feel the majesty of this mountain.

This is the same mountain, where Moses obtained the 10 commandments. It was found preserved in Saudi Arabia, including the rocks where the israelites rebelled against God by worshiping Baal. (You can see the drawings of the bull)
this place is guarded and it is not allowed to take pictures. Makes you wonder why Saudi Arabia would go to such lengths to hide this from people around the world. .

I hope you take some time to watch that. I would advice a quiet place where you can reflect while watching. (for best results and not get interrupted.)
edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 14 Jun 2016 06:46:41 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 14 Jun 2016 06:46:41 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

One more Allegory to describe what true christianity is. (not the religion.) True Christianity is anti-religious & pro church. I explained the differences between religion & church previously. Those Christians following the religious version of Christianity are not following Yeshua.

But to give you that allegory on what Christianity really is:
We are also the watchers at the wall, warning you that winter is coming, and it is coming soon. Noone knows what day or hour, not even the prophets. All we can do is prepare by seeing the warning signs and when it comes it comes. Meanwhile we waste time arguing among st ourselves as a species.

Me personally? Im using these days to make peace with my maker along with making peace with the past. Because I know i too have alot to answer for. I know I was wrong in my past. And accept responsibility for them. Point being, pride wont save anyone. And our worst enemy is actually the self; in the end.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join