It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Johns Hopkins Chief of Psychiatry Says Trans Movement is “Collaborating with Madness”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Like I said, not real simple like you said, is it?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It is simple, if you have a penis use the mens bathroom if you have a vagina use the womens bathroom.

If you have a vagina and a beard and the musculature of a man than yea a lot of men are going to assume your a predator.

Do you really blame them?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I wouldn't be inclined to getting my sons thing chopped off at 7 or 8 years old simply because he's into different things.

Oh my God. See, this is what gets so frustrating. Continuing to spew inaccurate information. NO ONE GETS THEIR SON'S THING CHOPPED OFF AT 7 OR 8 YEARS OLD.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh yeah?

Why don't you read the poster above me's story.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

a reply to: imjack

So if my daughter starts wearing boy clothes and acting like boy at 5 I should get her sex changed?

Not going to happen like that for me as a parent. That's irresponsible at best. I would naturally assume that she's into what shes into and be supportive, but getting her sex changed, nope.

I'm glad it worked out for you, I have no problems with that but to me it's not that simple. I wouldn't be inclined to getting my sons thing chopped off at 7 or 8 years old simply because he's into different things.

It hasn't even come close to working out for me, thanks for such a patronizing response. I'm commenting on a crappy reality you're going to deal with as a parent 20 years down the road, and most often destroys your entire family from the ground up with the 'man of the house' normally taking your perspective.

If that's your choice as a parent, hope for the best. But if you ignore the signs from 5 to 7, then from 9 to 11, then from 13 to 15 then from 15 to 18 then from 18 to 23, basically they're never going to talk to you ever again eventually.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Just because you have a vagina, it might not be safe for you to go to the women's room.

Just because you have a penis, it might not be safe for you to go to the men's room.

Don't you care about EVERYONE'S safety?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Do you mean Imjack? Where in that story does it say anything about anything being chopped off at 7 or 8?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You really expect a parent to be able to make the call at 5-7 years old that their kid really does think they are they opposite sex and change their anatomy?

How you tell the difference between attention seeking and an actual case of dysphoria?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I gather that you intended that post to be a contribution to intelligent debate?

That 2nd sentence following the first one was an interesting pairing.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

INDEED.

Considering that the brain is not fully developed until about age 35 . . . what does a 5 year old know about much of anything except when they feel hungry, tired, sad, etc.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You really expect a parent to be able to make the call at 5-7 years old that their kid really does think they are they opposite sex and change their anatomy?

How you tell the difference between attention seeking and an actual case of dysphoria?

I can tell the difference easily, you're seeking attention, because I've again explained to your my perspective is puberty (9-14), and you continue to make your case that raising a child to 9 years old and asking it a question is impossible.

What does 5 have to do with anything other than children can feel that way at that age? Are they having sex and touching each other at 5? No. Are they at 9? No. But holding hands at 9, and having the right gender can be monumental to standard emotional growth of a person.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Why not insure that there are FAMILY bathrooms available to all who want a bit more privacy?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Are you dyslexic? Just wondering, because you seem to have a hard time with reading.

That poster never said anything about sexual reassignment surgery at age 5-7.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I can tell the difference easily, you're seeking attention, because I've again explained to your my perspective is puberty (9-14), and you continue to make your case that raising a child to 9 years old and asking it a question is impossible.

You see how the progressive left automatically resorts to name calling and personal attacks when they are disagreed with?

Ok, let's make the conversation about a 9 year old.

You think a 9 year old truly knows their sexual identity?

It may be easy for you to understand yourself as an individual experiencing, but as someone who hasn't experienced its not so easy to understand especially coming from a 9 year old.

Again, you think I should make the choice to severely impact my childs life based on a desire they have at 9 and not waiting until their older to make that choice for themselves?

What if I'm (we're) wrong?
edit on 6/6/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/6/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

INDEED.

Considering that the brain is not fully developed until about age 35 . . . what does a 5 year old know about much of anything except when they feel hungry, tired, sad, etc.

Apparently we're suppose to do whatever our children tell us.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Certainly the oligarchy has made a number of moves in that direction . . . in their long range goal to do away with parenting entirely . . . so the State will manage conception by permit and all child rearing.

Hideous.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Here are lists of research studies on the causes and treatments of gender dysphoria. I dare you to read them all and comment on them.

www.cakeworld.info...

www.cakeworld.info...

I dared and the whole time I couldn't help but think this source "cakeworld" is probably less than credible. It's a blog with lots of cherry picked data.

I get most of my information from friends who are actual medical professionals from many fields. The majority are in agreement(especially the ones that work with disorders) that gender dysphoria exists but it's far less common that it appears. So uncommon that they struggle to point out actual cases of true GD in the MSM.

The majority of transgenders are influenced by exterior factors rather than the fact they have real gender dysphoria. It's being miss diagnosed from lack of scientific data. A google search will show 2 distinct camps here. The ones that want to approach this cautiously, and get flamed for not letting someone chop off body parts. Then the others jumping in head first. Giving kids hormone blockers, performing gender reassignment surgery on pre-teens, and teaching a gender identity classes to kindergartners.

Like mass hysteria this snowflake here seems more confused by all this than actually afflicted.

This however is a good example of someone with actual gender dysphoria. Yet the first example is the one we cater too...

Notice the difference?
One wants attention the other is actually fighting for a cause.
I see the same SJW's soap boxing here like they somehow found this magic mirror that gives them all seeing insight into this subject. The same arguments are really getting old...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I've been asking the same question in several threads and I never get an honest answer.

I'm just hateful bigoted and a white male so I caused all the worlds problems because I'm asking questions.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You think a 9 year old truly knows their sexual identity?

You think a 9 year old doesn't know his sex? It's not sexual identity we are talking about. It's gender identity. And yes, a 9 year old knows his gender identity.

And you wanted intellectual debate. Pffffft.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You haven't been asking any questions. You've been making inaccurate statements.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join