It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head of ACLU quits after daughters were ‘visibly frightened’ by men in women’s restroom.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Keep stirring the Sh*t pot Kayla, you might just need a bigger pot at this rate.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: kaylaluv

Keep stirring the Sh*t pot Kayla, you might just need a bigger pot at this rate.

Well as my pappy use to say,'Neo when the snip gets too deep. Time to flush'.

(post by ladyinwaiting removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You have a Wise pappy

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

So, no answer to my question. I see....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: gladtobehere

This is the new world and these girls are going to have to learn to live in it.

No mention of any frightening behaviors or gestures, they were only frightened of the appearance.

The mother didn't know how to handle it? How about telling the truth? Children are vastly more adaptable than we give them credit for. And if they are terrified? It's because the mother is.

They had better not take any trips to Europe..

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Oh God. Everytime I read one of your posts I become more nauseated. You are a closed-minded little person, you know that? Stuck in your own little world of fear and condemnation.

You are an idiot if you think my position has anything to do with trying to be 'cool'. The bigotry and injustices you propose are anything but "cool" to me, in fact they are the epitome of things I abhor; mainly people passing judgments on others whose circumstances they have no knowledge

You will break free one day and become your own person (I hope)
How do I know this ? I used to be like you.

By the way, don't flatter yourself. You have never been like me.

Yet another debate quickly going downhill. But , you had to lower the intellectual level several points . Name calling . That happens when someone is losing. They have to lash out as they have nothing left. Something I would expect on Redzit and not on ATS .
So
Game over and you are all out of tokens

edit on 6/3/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Sadly, you are again mistaken. I didn't call you any names although I could have, and I have plenty of tokens, but I think I'll keep them for another game. Never know when we might cross paths again, eh?

Have a good one.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Yeah even the liberally minded person that I am can't really come to the defense of the ACLU.

I disagree with the lady though, her parenting woes are not societies problems.
~Tenth

Yeah how about that.... How about all the SJW parents woeing about social constructs and non binary genders etc and how that is bad for their children to grow up in binary gendered societie. Yours or anyone's LGBT's woes are not societies problems either. Society has given them equal rights and protection already. LGBT's have every right in this country as anyone else.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
Society has given them equal rights and protection already. LGBT's have every right in this country as anyone else.

Which country are you speaking of?

Canada or USA?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No mention of any frightening behaviors or gestures, they were only frightened of the appearance.

The mother didn't know how to handle it? How about telling the truth? Children are vastly more adaptable than we give them credit for. And if they are terrified? It's because the mother is.

naw that's whacky....big mistake going into a womens room....those three should refuse to be a victim of being unencumbered by the thinking process....be more empath...

edit on 3-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

naw that's whacky....big mistake going into a womens room....those three should refuse to be a victim of being unencumbered by the thinking process....be more empath...

Does it say where she ran into these 3 transgenders?

Was it at the ACLU office restroom?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Sadly, you are again mistaken. I didn't call you any names although I could have, and I have plenty of tokens, but I think I'll keep them for another game. Never know when we might cross paths again, eh?

Have a good one.

lose the tude dude....too much latent animosity....you're cool, but think of others more,, cool

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: sycomix

originally posted by: Parafitt

Neither are planes, trains or automobiles. And you don't see guns in nature either. Not natural!

Planes fly in the sky, not swim in the sea.
Trains ride on tracks, not the freeway.
Automobiles are not bicycles.
Guns have restrictions on where they can be used.

Still not found in nature. We must eliminate them because they are not natural.

Here's the thing. The brain is a fascinating organ, and still a mystery as to how it all works. We know that sometimes the wiring can get messed up. That's a fact. Logic.

Some people have brains where the wiring connected to gender identity doesn't match the physical body. Those brains work just fine in every other way. People with gender dysphoria are perfectly capable of holding down jobs, raising children and living normal lives in every other way. A person who tries to live like a dog, however, is unable to function properly in a human society. So your analogy is a logic fail.

Yep and this Gender Dysphoria is nothing but messed up wires, just like schizophrenia

There is no drug that will solve gender dysphoria. You can't talk it away with therapy. You can't medicate it away. You can't pray it away. All those things have been tried and failed. This is different than something like schizophrenia.

There are a lot of mental illness that cannot be cured. What is the point you are trying to make?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure the odd's of 3 transgenders being in the same washroom at the same time?..a convention?
edit on 3-6-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Or maybe it's because, with every person they meet, there is a 99% chance that persons gender and actions, dress, tone, etc. match up.

If you have EVER IN YOUR LIFE did a double take at someone because they were so different, you are a hypocrite. For her daughters short lives, men have acted, dressed, carried themselves like, or appeared to be men (and the same for women) - and all of a sudden, in a very private and vulnerable location, 3 men (at least in their young eyes) appeared in the girls bathroom (albeit wearing women's clothes) where, probably virtually every other time they've been in a public bathroom, they've been surrounded by women who acted, dressed, carried themselves like or appeared to be women.

Stop trying to indoctrinate children. Like it or not, Transgender individuals are an extreme minority not only in the US but across the planet. It is perfectly natural for children to be frightened by something that is WAY off baseline. No matter how much you try to teach children to be tolerant and polite, it's not going to change the fact that they will be scared by something that is so radically different.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I'm still trying to figure the odd's of 3 transgenders being in the same washroom at the same time?..a convention?

Statistically improbably.

I have gone 45 years with ever only seeing a handful and still have fingers left over.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Some women might consider men in their bathroom and opportunity.

Feminazis on the other hand....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I agree statistically unlikely/improbable unless there was a particular reason for them being there..or were they even there?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join