It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence Erupts outside Trump rally, a female Trump supporter assaulted

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

only in America!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The violence captured in these videos is wrong, no questions, no explanations, nothing. Wrong.

I'd like to see corresponding disgust from from Trump supporters when the same things happen the other way around.

Sadly, we don't see that. We see explanations, we see questions about authenticity, we see "well, they do it too."

This kind of crap has zero place in American politics. Period.

You get out of here with your reasonable and well-thought out opinion.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

This is so out of control. What happened to peaceful protest? Those aren't protesters, that's a mob.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

This is so out of control. What happened to peaceful protest? Those aren't protesters, that's a mob.

Come to think of it, I can't completely blame them though. They know their days of a free ride are numbered.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

This is getting old and fast. Violent protests completely diminishes the message and whoever you're protesting can now call you the thug. So dumb and pointless.

But this is the result of Trump and his hateful rhetoric. He's flared emotions so high that the Latino community in Cali has erupted in opposition against him, along with anyone else who doesn't swing right.

The violence needs to end and I betcha the Free Hugs guy wasn't far trying to quell this storm.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Of course it's gonna get ugly! Hasn't every rally of his in Cali gotten ugly? If you go take care and don't engage in the violence.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I would think that Clinton or Sanders, or anyone who supports them in a prominent place to get a message out, would publicly denounce these (fighting hard not to cuss here) protesters. Or even speak directly to them in a call to end the bad behavior. I would hate it if I was running for office and my supporters were causing this much trouble.

Does anyone know if any of the left candidates have said anything about all the violence in the protests towards Trump?

This stuff makes me sick. I cannot even put into words what I'm feeling actually.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Everyone from the left (especially the leadership) and the right should denounce these acts immediately. Not doing so is just condoning the actions of the few. Since those protesters were protesting Trump, the President, Hillary and Sanders should use it as an opportunity to show that they do not support such actions. Otherwise this will only escalate, and someone will end up dead ... soon, and when that happens it could ignite something much much bigger.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

There is.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I am waiting for mass cases of lead poisoning to start at a Trump rally. I don't condone it but it will happen sadly.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
I am waiting for mass cases of lead poisoning to start at a Trump rally. I don't condone it but it will happen sadly.

And it would be justified. I don't know about you but I'd be terrified for my life if surrounded by that mob.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

I would think that Clinton or Sanders, or anyone who supports them in a prominent place to get a message out, would publicly denounce these (fighting hard not to cuss here) protesters. Or even speak directly to them in a call to end the bad behavior. I would hate it if I was running for office and my supporters were causing this much trouble.

Strange that, the silence, isn't it? Maybe Clinton/Sanders don't want to "own" or take credit for these people as their supporters. Or maybe they aren't sure who they support. That's the problem with this election, its as much about who people are against as it is who they are for.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I'm going to say this right now if you want a serious escalation than go ahead and attack our women, that is the quickest way.

Exactly.

Funny, if they are in mobs or against a women and her child, they are all tough.

Have the father step in to protect his wife and child and they cry "Help, Help me!!"
Warning: Strong language!
Basically, a group walking down the street shouting F Donald Trump, woman reacts with go F yourself. Man confronts woman saying "don't swear in front of your kid". While he is supporting the others shouting F Trump.
Father shows up and protects wife then anti-Trumper cries for help.

Priceless!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Eventually someone will die.

smh

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Those videos are pretty unnerving. I admire the Trump supporters for their ability to "turn the other cheek" so to speak.

I am afraid that it will eventually lead to a "moment" where these worthless thugs will push the wrong person.
Then the left will get what it wants. It wants to be victimized so badly that it has resorted to the worst forms of provocation.

Call it what it is. This is provocation, not protest.

Trump's hands are clean in this. His rhetoric did not cause all of this. These are stupid, stupid people that are just looking for a fight.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Justifiable maybe but that's a point of view IMHO.
This is hypothetical, if a Trump supporter shoots a protester/assailant then it maybe a call to arms for other protesters/assailants to bring their own fire power or vice versa.

On the other foot a Trump supporter could just take all they can and just fire in to the crowd. Then painting the Trump followers as vengeful murdering white people.

IMHO this is the scenario they are looking for nothing better used than a useful idiot. It's hypothetical but still applies to the current state of the union.
edit on 3-6-2016 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It's because they know that every media outlet (less FoxNews) will twist the story and make it Trumps fault in one way or another.
"Trumps hateful, bigoted, rhetoric is responsible for more violence at his rally"
Something like that...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
a reply to: Tempter

Justifiable maybe but that's a point of view IMHO.
This is hypothetical, if a Trump supporter shoots a protester/assailant then it maybe a call to arms for other protesters/assailants to bring their own fire power or vice versa.

On the other foot a Trump supporter could just take all they can and just fire in to the crowd. Then painting the Trump followers as vengeful murdering white people.

IMHO this is the scenario they are looking for nothing better used than a useful idiot. It's hypothetical but still applies to the current state of the union.

So what is the solution? Segregation? I agree escalation is inevitable, so how do we stop it?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Can you imagine if this was happening to black or Latino democrats at a Hillary or Bernie speech. All types of bait words would be thrown around by the MSM "hate crime" "Bigot" "right wing terrorists." But this is all ok when it happens to primarily white conservatives.
edit on 3-6-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Great answer and spot on correct! Thanks, I'd forgotten that angle. (only on 1st cup of coffee this am).

Of course, in a sense that means the Dems are silently endorsing the riots and beatings of Trump supporters.
No surprise there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join