It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking of Special CornFlakes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Oregon Militia Leader Furious He Can't Have Guns or Facebook in Jail

Ryan Bundy, son of Cliven Bundy and former armed militia cosplayer, is not having a very nice time in jail. According to a status report filed earlier this week, not only is he not allowed to hang out with his (also imprisoned) brother Ammon—the guards won’t even let him have his guns.

n the documents, Bundy claims that his inability to speak to his brother violates his freedom of assembly, while both allege that “despite being presumed innocent, [the Bundy brothers] are treated as harshly and the same as convicted felons with whom they are commingled and housed.”

The injustices don’t stop there, folks. From Ryan Bundy’s report (emphasis added):
gawker.com...
klik for more^^

Oh lets see can't have our guns in Jail??..oh boo hoo my rrrights are being violated just because me some friends & dem took over some Fed lands protesting over something like a dude setting fire somewhere and whatever the protest was about that eventually got at least one life lost in the process, I want ma guns back...in Jail yeah special Corn flake that will happen as soon as they let you out, that's usually how it works.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A violation I tell you! A violation of his 2nd amendment rights!

Apparently his access to religious underwear (Whatever that is. Little Joseph Smiths on it?) is being restricted.

Among the complaints, the Bundys and several other occupiers — including Kenneth Medenbach, Pete Santilli, Jason Patrick, Blaine Cooper and Ryan Payne — said they should have more access to the jail’s law library, discovery materials, office supplies and religious underwear.
www.opb.org...

edit on 5/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

edit on 28-5-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Thank you for saying cornflakes! I'm sick of snow-you-know-whats. Maybe we should just call them "flakes".

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Apparently his access to religious underwear (Whatever that is. Little Joseph Smiths on it?) is being restricted.

I take that to mean Holey ????

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

He's right! Prisoners should be allowed to carry guns! You know what? I'm gonna take over a small federal building while armed to show that I'm in solidarity with him!

Derp.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

He's right! Prisoners should be allowed to carry guns! You know what? I'm gonna take over a small federal building while armed to show that I'm in solidarity with him!

Derp.

I salute your right to bare arms, bare legs when jailed , just remember keep the soap firmly in hand if you dropped it, just let it stay dropped..

edit on 28-5-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Guys, sounds like he's just calling attention to his ongoing plight. Whats he guilty of again… protesting land grabs by the feds?

Since the media will never cover that, the actual issue, he has to make outlandish statements to get them to print it…oh yah, remember dude? He's being held illegally.

haha, what an idiot.

You can all take the bar of soap from your mouths now.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Guys, sounds like he's just calling attention to his ongoing plight. Whats he guilty of again… protesting land grabs by the feds?

Since the media will never cover that, the actual issue, he has to make outlandish statements to get them to print it…oh yah, remember dude? He's being held illegally.

haha, what an idiot.

You can all take the bar of soap from your mouths now.

They had nothing but coverage and for how long, jeez FOX news was 24/7 on the issue not to mention Breitbart.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Whats he guilty of again…
Not guilty of anything as yet. But there's this:
talkingpointsmemo.com...

And this:
www.opb.org...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The point is Intrptr If they are going to do the "SJW" thingy, they have to keep in mind that there are consequences for being a Social Justice Warrior, Mandela spent 27?? yrs in Jail and others in this nation rightly or wrongly spent long stretches when they buck the govt but they hardly whine about it and even if they did, most would not give a damn.
edit on 28-5-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The longer he holds out and doesn't plea bargain the longer the list of 'trumped up' charges will become.

Kangaroo courts and a show trial, drawn out to bore everyone to death, ending in a stiff sentence. That'll teach us to protest the gubment or be 'civilly disobedient'.

"Life sentence on a weapons charge"? Orwell's laughing.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They're sacred garments (underwear
).

If he was an member of the official LDS church, that could be a violation.

If he's unofficial fundamental - - who cares.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Thank you for saying cornflakes! I'm sick of snow-you-know-whats. Maybe we should just call them "flakes".

Me too.

Definitely prefer "corn flakes".

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

That'll teach us to protest the gubment or be 'civilly disobedient'.

As was pointed out, those who actually exercise civil disobedience accept the consequences of their actions.

Bundy, not so much. He was shocked that other armed men did not flock to his little revolution.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hmmmm
This could have some very good marketing potential...

Snowflake T-shirts, Mugs and Hats!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Meh, you're painting him the same color as the media; a nut case, crazy, deserves to be squashed…

when do we call out the real bad guys, the uS government for taking peoples land from them, without due process?

Or do we continue to focus on the messenger and all the illegal acts they say he's guilty of?

One of our very own mods brought this back when the 'protest' was occurring. Wheres the cries of outrage about this?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

the uS government for taking peoples land from them, without due process?
Can you be more specific?

Wheres the cries of outrage about this?
Can you provide some details about what is actually occuring? Are you sure that a backfire is not being set, or do you believe everything anyone says on youtube?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Yeah, they were called armed protesters in the all the media! Meanwhile, unarmed BLM protesters were called thugs and worse.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Some did 'flock'. Those with guts anyway. The rest of us sat back in our comfy civvies and passed judgement on them, not the real culprits.

Edit:Like you just did. I show you video of fires being set to burn out ranchers and you say, 'show me proof'.

Lol, ever the phage. My country tis of thee.
edit on 28-5-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join