It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Long Alien Abduction Family #2 The Mother Speaks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: JackHill

I suppose you're financing the whole project...
....sure, since we are talking about an alien hybrid program...
We could start with some cheap internet cameras. I got this one for 80 dollars, HD, wireless, two way audio, easy setup. works incredibly well. Or we could trash pick some throw away usb cams. First thing to do is try something.

Problem is, when you need a surveillance team, plus equipment, you need money.

the "surveillance team" would be people on the internet that do things for free like the people that post here. anyone could go view a web cam just as easy as anyone can open up a web browser and discuss stupid things on the internet. Its really that simple. The problem is finding someone motivate enough to manage something like this.

If the house is under third party surveillance, I bet you'll see the abductee leaving and the abduction will take place outside somewhere.
and?

So, also, you'll need a rotating team to follow the abductee outside too, everytime.

why?

And besides, abductees' redundance could cause that the aliens will just 'give up', at least momentarily, with the particular subject.

That sounds like a win too. abduction deterrent system.

What are we gonna do then,

try

You cannot do a proper suveillance operation only using people on the internet, the abductee could move outside, if the abductee moves outside the house, you need people to follow it. Besides, the way you put it, sounds like an public-online kind of system, when anyone could tap on the feed to see what's going on, sounds a bit harsh and don't think many abductees will agree with that.

If not, and you meant actual people doing 'a job' of this, again, they won't do it for free. Some sort of financement should me contemplated. I see abductees finding that idea interesting, because it would involve a short amount of people working for a specific goal, but who will pay these people to be staring hours?

I don't know what part you didn't get about a rotating number of people doing an outside follow up, it's pretty clear to me. If the abductee leaves the house, the only way doing by itself is if this person goes 24/7 online-mobile, maybe with cameras mounted inside the vehicle, constantly transmitting. Usually these system aren't 100% perfect, you could have feed problems, bandwitch problems, diverse connection issues. And what of the abductee leaves the car, and goes away from it, lead by the captors?

The perfect solution when going mobile, would be that some people follow the abductee. And again, you need at least 2 or 3 persons doing shifts to cover every possible moment.

Like I said, I'm all in with these kind of investigative operations. But I suspect that, if the surveillance is consistent enough, the aliens could gave up on this particular subject, for the moment. They certainly won't risk the program because of it. And yes, we could call it a win, just a single one, if the person is finally left alone. But how much time can this operation continue? The only way to act as a preventive tool is to continue it forever. Doesn't seem likely.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If anyone wishes to satisfy their own curiosity about wether they are being taken from home or not then there is a low cost low tech low maintenance method which has been tried and tested.No I am not providing tangible physical proof but you may find your own easily if you choose.

Anyone with hands on experience could possibly tell you the telepathy is the biggest hurdle and the use of technology to produce "proof" is the 2nd.

So you simply defeat both challenges.Focus on the things they cannot change as opposed to the ones they can change.

Some people would prefer that EVERYONE use modern high-technology to provide "proof".....possibly because those with high volume high quality resources who have vested much time in trying to gather such "proof" know very well from their own first-hand experience what works and what doesnt in this particular dynamic.High-tech DOESNT WORK SO WELL.

edit on 1-6-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

You cannot do a proper suveillance operation only using people on the internet, the abductee could move outside, if the abductee moves outside the house, you need people to follow it.

I am trying to get across how cheap and easy it is to set up a security system that can be accessed remotely via the internet. People do it all the time. You start with that and then if they start to leave the house to get abducted, then you can explore personal gps tracking devices. There are all kinds of devices to use.

Besides, the way you put it, sounds like an public-online kind of system, when anyone could tap on the feed to see what's going on, sounds a bit harsh and don't think many abductees will agree with that.
no, the hypothetical systems are secure. the point is ease of access. If an abductee would rather get abducted and do nothing about and have nobody believe them, that is their prerogative.

You don't need to follow anyone around. If you put some basic systems in place, you can at least start establishing a pattern. if someone reports repeated abductions at night while they are sleeping in their bedrooms, it would make sense to start there and not make up excuses why it wouldn't work. The cam will either show someone sleeping when they have an abduction or will fail for whatever reason when they experience an abduction...or it might show something. Once you establish some sort of pattern, then you will have a place to start. Right now, all we have are excuses and no real information to work with.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

When an eyewitness bank teller calls 911 because they witnessed a bank being robbed....and they eventually line up the suspects and one is picked out by the eyewitness/es....the case is closed.They dont need dye-packed money or DNA or fingerprints....nada.

You're again comparing the proven existence of human beings to the unproven existence of extraterrestrials to make your argument. If the bank teller calls 911 and says the bank was just robbed by an extraterrestrial, what happens? Is it accepted as a realistic possibility, or is it questioned? Can a lineup of suspects, including ET, be used to point out the thief?
I understand you're trying argue the weight of eyewitness testimony, but using any example where human beings are being compared is a poor way to express that.

The Lion analogy was more to illustrate that Abductees are victims of the moment....like animals we tranqualise and mediclly treat to help them...its a completely one-way captor/captive control dynamic and anything outside of that dynmic must be considered a breach of SOP,an oddity.

Before the tranquilizer dart and capture, is there any physical stalking of the lion? If they were capable, could they find physical evidence of the human stalking? Is there any moment before the altered state where the lion is lucid and aware? These abductions supposedly don't involve a 100% dream-like state throughout. The opportunity for physical evidence exists.

There has been much evidence in terms of implants removed with surgery and material evidences found using ultra-violet /blacklight.Many people have provided physical evidence in pictures and videos and paintings and artwork....metal discs baring specific symbols have been recovered on earth which have matched up with crop circles....there are countless examples.

You're talking about Podiatrist Dr. Roger Leir of course. Leir never provided any evidence to be independently studied by unbiased sources. I remember watching a YouTube video of an episode of Sightings I believe, where Leir has his finger next to an "implant" and is clearly pushing the implant around under the skin and claiming it was moving away from him. Those "radio signals" he claimed were never tested or verified. I looked into him a while back and he basically believed every story he was told.
Why wasn't Leir killed by the "MIB... etc etc etc" when he came forward with evidence?

Many people have provided physical evidence in pictures and videos and paintings and artwork....metal discs baring specific symbols have been recovered on earth which have matched up with crop circles....there are countless examples.

I'm specifically talking about alien abduction, but what photographs and videos rate high on your list of evidence?

a reply to: ZetaRediculian

You don't need to follow anyone around. If you put some basic systems in place, you can at least start establishing a pattern. if someone reports repeated abductions at night while they are sleeping in their bedrooms, it would make sense to start there and not make up excuses why it wouldn't work. The cam will either show someone sleeping when they have an abduction or will fail for whatever reason when they experience an abduction...or it might show something. Once you establish some sort of pattern, then you will have a place to start. Right now, all we have are excuses and no real information to work with.

Exactly.
edit on 2-6-2016 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
LOL.....as I said earlier....anyone with hands-on experience would tell you the technology will not work for you unless you use it properly.

Its not difficult to gather evidence via photos and video of craft making their "rounds" the government/Ind/Mil.Complex/ has been tracking craft accurately with Infra-red for a very long time.You see lobsang.....its a reaction time issue...tracking is one thing but timely interdiction is another......even when an Abductee is identified and surveiled 24/7/365 it is very very difficult to react fast enough without paralell technology which we have possessed,but not until recently used properly to STOP "some" abductions.

Had the Spanish brought their best knowledge and technology to the "new world" and openly and freely shared IT ALL well we can only imagine.

We are being given trinkets and beads.....we are being forced to "trade things"....we are being worked into a "bargaining dynamic" which we all know is based upon inequity not equality.There is no free exchange of anything.

Lol....lobsang slow down and "see' what is passing you by so quickly.

First you find an abductee who is willing to work with you....then you document the entire event using low and high tech....low inside and high outside.....and FTR spare the debates.....its easy to blanket-jam cell phones or any technology......so obviously you cannot use the tech closeup inside.

You video tape the craft from multiple angles long distance from outside.....and you record the events inhouse closeup in a different way.

You cannot use high technology in the house when they are working in their SOP conditions.....you CAN CATCH them in vulnerable positions though, they make mistakes during abductions AND they make mistakes before and after them as well.

There is no "magic" involved here...its just technology.

The real problem everyone has is how to document what happens up close without using high-technology.

Besides most Abductees today have gone online and self-educated and they are now aware of and are able to identify 24/7/365 surveilance and varying degrees of interdictions in their lives.You will likey be "competing" with other groups to document these events....because many Abductees are quickly identified by TPTB today.

If you have the ability to recognise and project your emotions into intentions,well they dont wish to work with you.....because you are not as controlled by their processes and can LEARN FROM THEM TO FAST......think of it this way....we dont know our own strength and potentials....these parasites wish to master...EMOTIONS....they are in some cases looking to EMPOWER THEMSELVES......we are like Ligers offspring......we are carrying the best of two worlds expressed exponentially in emotions.

There are different groups and some arent so smart.

Not every human is fooled....some see their intentions,for example the "toys" werent toys.....they were tools for testing raw potentials .....they were looking for potential pilots who would integrate biologiclly and cerebrally with specific technologys......some abductees choose to deny them what they want...some choose to underperform with the toys and to project incompatability when they sense they are being led down a garden path....call it oppositional defiance.A child may not fully understand the scope of something but my grasp the concept....the child may simply be aware something fishy is afoot and choose to be semi-compliant....and may later discover what the real intentions were behind the so called "toys"....you know like a kid who has been TAUGHT ADULT CONCEPTS YOUNG what manipulation is and how to battle it. When you are taught what a lie is and where it always leads...well you react to any lies you see coming your way to re-set your own course and avoid trouble....this is expressed in young minds as oppositionl defiance which counter-moves perfectly to sequences of lies.

There are good groups and bad groups......lol....luckily the bad groups dont like problem children who arent naive and pliable....lol....but one group surely is recruiting humans to interact with technology....and they judging by the group I saw it can be ANYBODY....but the other Consortium or Group does no such things...they educate not manipulate.

So basiclly welcome to the Club....lol....there are ET groups FOLLOWING OTHER GROUPS and re-abducting specific people....and trying to harness them....one group with good intentions chooss a contact and the other group parasiticlly follows up on the same people later.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
"Millions" of abductions with no evidence, only excuses why there's no evidence without evidence to even support those excuses. Funny how all of that works. And convenient too. Too many liars, opportunists, confused, and mentally ill people in the world to take the subject seriously without actual evidence. Stirring up interest and keeping the subject topical on UFO/alien forums across the internet is another possibility.

a reply to: one4all

Many people have provided physical evidence in pictures and videos and paintings and artwork

I'll ask a second time: What particular photographs and videos do you believe gives us physical evidence? This is a simple question that doesn't require a lot of ....lol.... or a 2000 word response. Please just link the photos and videos.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Winstonian

The oft times never mentioned aspect is the usually apparent situation where the ETs have direct control over the abductee. That was definitely my case and is a MUST for every case. We, the abductees are never in a full mind of our own whether we think that we are or not. We are pumped full of whatever they want to install. Take for instance two aspects, the abductee is taken to a planet (within a time span of about two hours) and/or are told by the ETs that they are from this or that planet sometime a local one, sometimes not. Folks, while the abduction can actually happen, the content of that experience can be varied and even conflicting from one case to another. That is the chief mechanism that keeps the UFOs still a myth and not taken seriously by about half of the population. The myth is the plan, pure and simple. But most of you can't or won't see that far into the phenomena. So be it, you make their plan work.

It's impressive to this day the passive denial still persist, they have most of us denouncing that aspect of our reality

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Leir Alien Implant Images

Dr. Roger Leir sent us a set of figures related to his 16th alien implant removal surgery, which he discussed on the 8/10/11 show.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Here is some physical evidence that you asked for.

Alien Implant Removals: Before and After Effects

Several years after the surgical removal of their alleged alien implants, five individuals courageously accepted to take part in an interview to discuss their “before and after effects”. All persons, one male and four females, shared one thing in common: UFO encounters and contact with non-human alien beings.

Dr. Roger Leir, a podiatrist from Thousand Oaks, California, founder of FIRST (Fund for Interactive Research and Space Technology) and Derrel Sims, C.Ht., R.H.A., a certified hypnotherapist , co-founder of FIRST and experienced UFO Investigator of over 27 year, orchestrated the successful surgeries with a team of competent medical professionals and volunteers. The first set of “implant” surgeries took place on August 19, 1995 at Dr. Roger Leir’s podiatry clinic in Thousand Oaks, California.

www.mufon.com...

I hope this help in your research about alien abductions, there is plenty of evidence besides just hearsay information.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

a quote from: Ectoplasm8

You're talking about Podiatrist Dr. Roger Leir of course. Leir never provided any evidence to be independently studied by unbiased sources.

That's the key sentence. The sources you listed are highly biased in favor of an ET answer and their findings >wording of course would reflect and lean that direction. I would expect a detailed analysis by laboratories not affiliated with Leir or UFO/alien lore, or a published peer reviewed scientific paper(s).
This would be one of, if not the, most important discoveries in human history. Leir traveled the UFO/alien lecture circuit with his claims. Why not be open and forthcoming with evidence that could, in the least, begin serious consideration in the phenomena? He would have become world famous with his discovery.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

??....a detailed analysis by mainstream labs "owned operated and 100% controlled "by TPTB......??....a published peer reviewed scientific project[s].....??....validated by "peers" who are 75% controlled by TPTB...??....you have to be kidding??

I seriously thought this failed method of dis-info had been 86ed many years ago.....this is something we would have seen a decade ago.This is like a really old retired disinfo agent moonlighting.

Everyone knows TPTB used control of Publishing to suppress and manipulate Humanity...we even know who they were and are....Publishing Industry...Education Industry[lol...peer validation huh?]...Insurance Industry[WCB/see what we did there?]...Oil Industry...Pharmacutical Industry....Shipping Industry ....and many more....all Global money laundering entities converting TPTBs "fiat money" into tangible currency or impacts...all to be found littered online with lists naming the people who own and are accountable for the actions of these groups....lists which bring them together and prove their inerconnectedness.....lists which get SMALLER the further up the food chain you go.This stuff is all over the internet today....not a decade ago no....but its a new-day.

There is serious Global consideration of our expanding reality. Leir is already world famous.

The good olde days are OVER...lol...for the suppresionists.

Us pre-internet olde dogs know very well we are outdated........pretty much useless and underinformed now compared to the YT and Social Media streamers who now rule the net............but we were only the BOOSTER STAGE of this REALITY ROCKET NOW SCREAMING UP TPTBs ANNULAR PATHWAY.

Its fire-and-forget.......and the terminal shots were fired long long ago many centuries ago ....you would have to go back in time to talk to the people who are responsible for building and aiming and launching this REALITY ROCKEY because they are nearly all gone now.

How dumb and traitorus will so many good men and women feel when this issue is past its rubicon?

There will be no way to rationalise the suppressive actions these people have been harnessed and forced to commit...not for country not for flag not for religon not for money......

There will be no Amnesty....no deferral of impact...for the heads of the Hydra.......... and no moral respite for the victims who make up the rest of the suppressive body those many men and women will have Amnesty granted, for they will be tasked to make their own peace with themselves they shall judge themselves ......for it is the ideals and ideas which have pushed TPTB forward for EONS which have been terminlly altered.....no one is interested in the ACTUAL PEOPLE who populate TPTB ......nope...from what we have seen happening it is the Global Perspective which has been irrevocably altered.

"Follow the Money"....was a distraction.......that path was beaten into stone.....it has always been the easiest to follow....however Centuries ago it was decided to NOT follow this path into the preffered domain of TPTB...to NOT allow them the luxury of the comfort zone that a fiscally catalysed "home field advantage" would give them.....to not allow them to dicate the time or place of the decisive engagements which are now IMHO ...over....acceptance is the next stage.

IMHO we are not "Out of the Woods" yet.We can still save our own"Bacon".

@Anyone wishing to document an in-house abduction.......focus on things they cannot change....on transition points....they are as we are forced to respect specific transition points in everything they do...parameters....performance envelopes..... think about your body weight and a seismograph recording....think about what happens to your bed AFTER you are removed??.....think about recording this using LOW-TECH methods using NO ELECTRICITY OR RADIO WAVES ELF of otherwise....use high-tech to ensure lockdown of the premises from long distance multiple fields of view by people who ARE NOT KNOWLEDGABLE OF THE TRUE REASONS THEY ARE OBSERVING.

These are low-budget,low-tech methods of passive surveilance working symbioticlly with high-tech active methods.

Consider water....what happens when you use a method of recording weight differentials by observing WATER MARKS CAUSED BY HYDRAULIC ACTION.

Remove the telepathic advantage they have by simple redirections of intentions in the minds of those working together...ALL OF THEM....remove the technological advantages they have when reconning you by using low-tech......focus on transition points.

@Ectoplasma8......fret yourself not....you can tell the difference between a midnight trip to the loo and and abduction event either by noting time between recordings or graph patterns,you climbing into your bed will NOT even remotely resemble your abduction return patterns...lol....Craft can be documented easily using same style methodology.....telepathic embargo and low-tech means.BTW pencil is preferrable to pen when marking your graphs.....less SOP breaches.

Nope...no videos or pictures huh?....lol...you can document everything inside and outside the house with long range video.....proper preparation prevents pre-empted performance....lol....you leave the curtains open and position things the way you wish them to be[this must also be done by people who have zero idea WHY they are doing it]and the abductee must also have zero knowledge,NO ONE INVOLVED CAN HAVE KNOWLEDGE .

Be aware urban and rural environments must be treated differently in terms of long-range video recording due to the lack of "cover"....a video nest in a barn 200 yards away from a farmhouse will be easily noted because of the CONTRAST the high-tech methods will produce...in an urban environment there are countless "cover" signals being projected from usually a 360 field and those prevent a CONTRAST from being easily noted.Its also more difficult to protect your team telepathiclly because its extremely hard to set up a rural surveilance and give your team members a believable cover-story for what reasons they are where they are doing what they are doing.There can be ZERO KNOWLEDGE of intentions because human beings project their thoughts telepathiclly 24/7/365 and are not aware because everyones "reciever" has been turned of geneticlly .

You may find you can aquire several very tangible low-tech AND high-tech examples of PROOF.

@O.P...thank you for being so patient and allowing us to expand the discussion here on your thread.....I look forward to part #3.....hopefully there are some ideas here you might find usefull if you wish to document some of your experiences further. (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I would like to know if these abductions have happened to older relatives or ancestors. Perhaps this can be found out from old diaries and such? Also, which side of the family?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AZ12345

It is on the Mothers side of the family, and they gave me no indication if it happened to anyone else except for the immediate family, which would the Mom, Dad, two sons, and a daughter.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join