It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Long Alien Abduction Family #2 The Mother Speaks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

(I can't watch the video at work)

But my question is : if these people are lifelong abductees, meaning, they have a general idea it will happen again -- do they not set up CCTV or other monitoring equipment to record these abductions?

Or was that done and mentioned in the video? (which I cant want right now)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Thanks a lot! The support I have been getting is amazing. I hope that my passion for the topics that I have been covering has been showing. I know that my account looks new, but I have been a daily lurker here for well over 10 years. The podcast/youtube/website has been something that I have wanted to do for quite some time, and I finally decided to pull the trigger. I did not participate up until recently, but I already feel like I know so many of the people here.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

They are average working folks, most people do not have the cash to do something like that. She actually asked me to come and set up cameras during the interview. That may be something I will consider at some point, but I do not currently have the resources to pull it off as there would be traveling and other funds needed to make it happen.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

There will be a part 3, I do not know when but I will definitely let everyone know. I am also currently looking for other similar guests that would be willing to speak candidly with me.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's definitely interesting stuff and to steal a line from x-files "I want to believe", but like many others I am a skeptic.

As another already said why not set up a camera, but on the other hand wouldn't a presumably advanced alien race be able to figure out you are trying to record them?

I've personally had hallucinations due to prescription drug overdose on two occasions over the last 20 years. I know they were hallucinations because I was surrounded by friends/family much of the time. To this day though I remember these events as actual events, to my mind they were completely real. I was not high, or drunk, in fact I was completely alert and have good memory of what I saw. Unless it has ever happened to you, it is impossible to imagine what it is like to see, hear and feel things that aren't really there in the real world, not in a dream. I don't have any mental disorders, but this has given me some great insight and empathy for what people with mental illnesses go through.

For days after the most recent drug reaction occurred I still tried to prove what I saw was real and I even found supporting evidence online. Once I was calmed down from the whole thing, I basically realized there is supporting documents on the internet to prove just about anything. I could literally make something up, google it, and find someone else talking about the same thing.

Basically the point is, without evidence, I will immediately dismiss abduction claims.

Edit: Just looked it up again, I guess it's called Morgellons disease. To save you time, apparently it doesn't exist and people with the symptoms are crazy. So that would have been me lol.
edit on 26-5-2016 by centrifugal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

But my question is : if these people are lifelong abductees, meaning, they have a general idea it will happen again -- do they not set up CCTV or other monitoring equipment to record these abductions?

This is one thing that makes me suspicious of repeated abduction stories. The lack of setting in place some type of monitoring. I would think anyone going through claimed stress of abductions would be trying to amass all the evidence they can. If not to go public, at least for your own personal curiosity. Why go to "experts" when you can provide at least some type of visual or audio evidence of the abduction for your own self-satisfaction? You can buy cheap voice activated USB recorders for $15 on Amazon. Used handheld micro recorders on eBay can be $5. You can buy outdoor video surveillance equipment for $50. Indoor video recorders can be $40 or less. The excuse of it costing too much is really not there. The claim of the state you're in at the time doesn't fly because everything is set in place beforehand.

I would think spending $100 on equipment to capture an alien abduction would be well worth the investment.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

If I can read your mind this becomes impossible to do.....someone would have to document things without your knowledge of it being done which is entirely possible to execute ,and specific tools must be used in specific ways.

But as far as your cookie-cutter take on the process.....lol....nope its not so simple until you get round the telepathy and the lenses/technology which allow them to "see/sense" most technologies in operation.

Proof is easy to get but difficult and dangerous to gather and disseminate.

Everyone knows you can tell your story as a BIOGRAPHY and not have any "accidents".....even make money....but if you provide one shred of evidence your ticket gets punched .

What do you think the conseuences of a regular person capturing or injuring one of these beings are ???Government Military grabbing you and your family.....MIB doing same....Military Industrial Complex Black-Ops doing same,some nutty Billionaire doing same with Mercenaries,the Vatican doing same or worse, ect ect ect....nope its not even realistic to request people try to attain nd provide evidence yet....first many many more people need to pressure TPTB to provide safe environment supported by the Status Quo and this is coming along nicely but we are not yet there....regular people who have the BULK OF SOLID EVIDENCE will NEVER step out of the shadows until it is truly SAFER TO DO SO.....and its not that way yet...legal precedents must be set and official legal recognition of said influences must be established before anyone in their right mind would bring evidence forward.

ALL of the groups listed above HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN ABDUCTIONS CONTINUING....lol....they are NEVER GOING TO STOP THEM FROM HAPPENING until they are FORCED TO STOP THEM.....they TRACK and OBSERVE THEM and try to utilise them......but they do not use available and capable resources to STOP THEM which IMHO they could and should be doing.

The Internet has proven there is NO ALIEN INTELLIGENCE SMARTER THAN WE ARE OR MORE CAPAPBLE OF SURVIVAL THAN WE ARE if we arent intentionlly railroaded into ignorance......AND FULL DISCLOSURE WOULD PUSH OUR OVERALL TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT AHEAD BY THOUSANDS OF YEARS IF WE GROUP-TASKED GLOBALLY AS A SPECIES.

But alas time was of the essence.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

And that is true if ET wishes to be known. We're not in control of this, its up to higher levels. As far as I know this is a testing ground, and people need to stop giving power away. Don't mean to the Good Hero ETs as to me, they're Family and wake up team, trying to nudge you up and out, with missions. They don't want humanity to give their power away.

Its time to grow up here. Either through efforts to form citizens groups, to behind the scenes efforts, of being kind, helping people around you, and forming meditation groups or doing it alone even. Everything counts and all are called to grow up and be aware.

And for those who don't believe in ETs, doesn't matter, be Kind. Find something that helps, hold positive thoughts, see healing of humanity and earth. See people freeing their minds and themselves from the domination of others in positive way. This isn't freedom to cause havoc and harm others. That's not even freedom, its losing consciousness/spirit, and the opposite of freedom.

But I also see them coming in, people opening their minds and hearts to one another and really standing still, not obeying bad orders from psycho's running things. The majority of 7 billion doing their own thing, becoming independents, and then they come in, you passed the tests, now lets help heal this earth, and grow our soul skills, theres more work on other levels to do.

That is a miracle that I keep seeing.

But everyone experiences abduction, everyone has checkups, even the skeptics. Its a managed test and so far people are letting immature selfish murderous brats run the show here.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Yeah... well. I'll pass on expecting a lucid and rational response from anyone who insists humans were placed on Earth to assist in a galactic war. Or who claim they were taken to the moon aboard an alien spacecraft with other children and played with toys they controlled with their mind. Among many other unsubstantiated or unsupported claims and ideas. Nothing there. Sorry, I deal in reality rather than fantasy.
[Edit: I'll refrain from expressing any further judgment.]
edit on 28-5-2016 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

you can pass all you want, but there are quite a few who are experiencers.

And its time to get on with disclosure not fake blue beam stuff, and bring out the clean energy.

Because earth is going to hell and hand basket in short order.

It's always been that way for the majority.

So people who opt out of believing or challenging their perceptions of the world, really should realize how precious the gift of awareness and life is, and not waste it. Start to search for the answers.

And if you do that under the stars, remember to look up!

There is not just one side up there either.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Nope, danger was of Earth being drug into a Galactic war which Universal Humanity but not Earth Humanity was engaged in,one which was in progress ,this possibly being catalysed by over-eager breakaway groups creating a noticable ruckus in spce and drawing an enemy here ,actually more like Earth being ravaged if it became illuminated and identified as a Universal Humanity asset.The general hope was that the field of engagement would not come to Earth.Earths involvement was only a possibility not a surety.

Not taken with other Children,met other Children who were already on a Moonbase.

The "toys" as many people illustrate are telepathiclly engaged which is as anyone interested in todays plethora of excellent abduction and UFO data knows is how some of these Races fly/operate/integrate with their Craft.

There are multiple Groups with a combined CONSTELLATION of ever-shifting and adjusting agendas.It would be impossible for someone who has less than an Ambassadorial level of knowledge to understand and keep up with them all,so one single abductee is simply a piece of a huge and ever changing puzzle.As above so below.

There are so many Whistleblowers which no one knew existed a decade ago that the general discussion of some requirement of proof beyond Human Beings statements is silly today......like saying you will discount eye-witnesses in Court because they cannot provide a video to back up what they say.You are living in a backwards reality to my chosen one in which.....live testimony IS EQUITABLE EVIDENCE OF THE FIRST DEGREE......lol...just not to you.You see we START by accepting Human testimony then YOU if you digress must DISPROVE said testimony and your requests from source for what you consider a higher value type of evidence over and above Human testimony ...well they are a baseless attempt to disenfranchise a Humans word/your attempt to impose your definition of "evidence" upon others ...to remove the possibility of truth being presented by an animate being instead of an inanimate object....lol.

You mean you live in your own reality which forces you to condemn things you lack experience-hence knowledge of as fantasy.....this is understandable...and it is your perogative.

It is assumptive to infer that you have an opinion worthy of being deemed a judgement in any arena or on any level beyond your personal reality.

For the record....most people like souvenirs taken from places they have been....unfortunately people seem to bring home about as many as African Lions bring home when we bag and tag them.....the environment and circumstances are obviously controlled and make this nearly impossible....not completely impossible but nearly so.

Abductees have no causality explanations in most cases.....remember they are unaware.As we see from many people the clearly remembered moments are fractional in most cases we are exposed to......some Abductees are taken by Groups who explain things to them and some are taken by Groups who do not do so.

Anyone with mid-level interest in this new developing reality will clearly recognise that many many human-type oversights and mistakes are routinely made........waking up during an Abduction is like waking up during surgery its not an anticipated step and is a procedural mistake.Building up a tolerance level to anesthesia be it novocaine or mental suggestion is to be expected but is not easily recognised or remedied by us or them.Judging by the seemingly escalating capacity of many Abductees to somehow overcome or see through the anesthesia effects some groups use they must not have many alternative protocals......we have many options maybe they have fewer than we think.But who really wants to wake up with a Molar half-way extracted and all anesthesia effects non-present in your body??? Non-SOP issues come up with the Groups doing this.

It is entirely possible that 75-80% of the abduction stories we are exposed to are bogus and fabricated and intentionally misleading....and because each Abductee is only exposed to their own Group or Groups they can never speak beyond their own experiences....all we can do is group similar stories....so maybe the majority of corroberating stories are lies and only one or two Groups exist but TPTB wish us to believe there are many so we are not influenced directly by one or two Groups......throw in 15 of you own made up Groups and people will not be able to connect with accurate true data.

I might venture to say many Abductees give as much after-thought to their experiences as Lion would had it been abducted and interrupted.Not much interest post-event possibly for many.

Besides its a burden to carry non-status quo endorsed knowledge....because sharing it is a chore ,you must be driven to share it under duress....lol...I for one do NOT think the majority of Abductees are or wish to be the purveyors of new and non status quo information..........however as we see the nature of the experiences is alien to us all and we have a humanitrian protective instinct which forces some of us to endeavor to share the data we have experienced .

Ron Garner....Dan Burisch....Bob Lazar.....Keshe...Wilbert Smith....David Hamel .......Hutchison...Searl...the list is endless of People who have bits and pieces of the entire story,the unsolved pile of pieces available but indecipherable is what used to keep us all underinformed ....but today anyone can simply read Abductee accounts which are eveywhere and have been forever and then watch these and many more whistleblowers with technical type backgrounds and CORROBERATE their words with Abductee histories and bingo we are on track.....those bits and pieces now begin to fit together.....and high school kids are building over-unity devices in class and are now begining to embrace the magnetic reality of the universe.......they are learning about neutral dimension zones and how nature creates them and how we can aartificially create them.If we had an unbridled timeline to work with the current rate of exponential disclosure combined with the online ability to enable global co-ordinated realtime task-sharing and research would IMHO consistantly take us 1000 years forward technologiclly every 10 years.

Its to late to stop progress now.....kids do YT videos showing some nutty shrimp creating neutral dimension fields and using them as a tool....he snaps his claw and builds an air bubble which he pushes at his target,the bubble is surrounded by a natural neutral dimension field this is what is between the air and the water,so when the bubble is run into the target clamshell at his claws top speed,as soon as the bubble is crushed his claw enters one side of the bubbles neutral dimension zone picking up speed exponentially then it goes through the air bubble losing some of that speed but then it exits the air and enters the neutral dimension zone layer on the opposite side and AGAIN picks up speed exponentilly because there is no friction in a neutral dimension zone.His claw hits the clam like a Nuke.Kids figured out HOW the speed of his claw is exponentially increased beyond prieviously concieved possibilities and they are well on their way to progressive disclosure.

Victor Grebennikov brought his discoveries to the world and now kids in schools all over are discovering another of natures MANY WAYS of producing neutral dimension fields.

David Hamel and Searl and Hutchison and Smith and so many others have created a rennissance in exponentially progressive technological leaps for Humanity.All the knowledge which should have been common for thousands of years and been progressively absorbed but was instead suppressed is hitting us mainstream at one time....a golden age if you will.....because the internet allows us to OPTIMISE this massive influx via Global realtime cooperation and innovation and not lose a single step .

I like reading people experiences....but to me the question of if UFOs exist is not relevant as we now know they are simply technologically driven craft and we know of multiple propulsion methods ,the question of the reality of human abductions by operators of these types of craft is quickly becoming status quo reality....its to easy to believe the MANY MANY OBVIOUSLY REGULAR NON-VESTED people are telling what are clearly true versions of events they experienced especilly the women abductees.Its easy to believe the NOW MANY deathbed confessions and disclosures and the videos and data released after passing by many people.At the end of the day human emotion and our ability to use it as a tool is our prime strength .....people know when they are hearing the truth from others....lol....this is why debunkers only accept inanimate types of proof....lol...to hamstring our emotional strengths and our TRUST and BELIEF in each other.If you have ever watched the Flintstones cartoons....a human amongst some races is like BAM-BAM.....incredibly powerfull and absolutely unaware.....a going concern if you will,lol.

A decade ago I believed sites like this [Pioneer sites]would be the driving force behind disclosue driven humanitarian progress although altruism may not be the impetus driving the creation and maintenance of these sites...well suffice to say that the OVERWHELMING IMPACTS of YT and social media changed the playing field immeasurably and left me and an entire generation of people interested in these types of disclosures IN THE PROVERBIAL DUST.Everything external to personal experiences I learned or gleaned as truth in a decade from a massive volume of ongoing research can now be clicked upon and watched in just a few compilation style videos....a picture is worth a thousand words and a moving picture is exponentially more valuable. I am a dinosaur and so are you .....lol....and no kid today will ever have to spend a lifetime or even the decade I spent watching people be brought up to speed......disclosure was over looong ago.....we are in the Acceptance Phase now.Nobody waited for permission to begin global online disclosure....lol...it was being done on a content driven peripheral basis not a social or modern media basis,quietly by volume, and no one bothers with MSM anymore so no one is waiting for some big announcement of disclosure on the 6 o'clock News.....lol.

The Internet provided a contrast to help people quickly see who was telling the truth.....lol....when you can watch 30s and 40 and 50s news footage where EVERYONE EVERYWHERE IS SHARING A STATUS QUO REALITY WHICH TAKES THESE CRAFT AND OCCUPANTS AND ABDUCTIONS 100% SERIOUSLY........lol....then you can watch 60s and 70s and 80s and 90s to current media documented status quo CHANGES WHICH EQUATED TO ESCALATING EXPONENTIALLY IMPACTING OVERT SUPPRESSION BY THE MSM AND GOVERNMENTS ....well it PROVES to you on a critical level that someone somewhere HAS BEEN IN FACT SCREWING WITH YOUR REALITY AND EVERYONE ELSES AS WELL ....and this by proxy VALIDATES ALL CONSPIRACY THEORYS AND THEORISTS to the average person.Once you break the spell everything becomes clear and all you need to have to break it is contrast so you can see different layers of the onion.

I mean its laughable....people spent immeasurable resources trying to control publishing and written content and massive resources seeking out and destroying entire records of millions of books removing them from mainstream reach....and now ....lol....one single copy of any book in history they tried to suppress gets uploaded online and people are printing their own copies GLOBALLY for free .....lol....oops huh?

I look forward to the 3rd video when its ready...I love these disclosures....even fiction loosely based on truths works for me....lol...I dont believe its fiction however.

Its clear a greater effort has been made to SUPPRESS this evolving reality from England-America-Canada-Austrailia and other Countries,HOWEVER an exponentially growing number of Countries outside of this muzzled uber-educated afoementioned group are now disclosing more of their true data to the world......

However just because these peoples Whistleblowing stories mesh with some abduction experiencers data it doesnt mean THEY arent involved in the entire shebang and its a manmade con-job ....all we know for sure is that the some Abductees are not complicit.

@Ectoplasm8...........they arent time travellers.....our Humanitarian Histories are cyclical in structure......Humanity is nearly wiped out in a 3657 year cycle.......if knowledge is NOT suppressed Humanity is Inter-Stellar 500-1000 year post re-set.Each cycle is a complete history of Global Humanity and each one is individual in its beginning middle and end ......sometimes a cycle of Humanity leaves Earth en-masse before the re-set because they have openly shared technology and knowledge globally and they dont return for 1000s of years and by the time they do multiple other cycles of humanity have completed themselves and they always return to an Earth re-populated by the humans at the same level of evolution Terran one which keeps our appearance slow to change.....while many other cycles of Humanity exactly like us have left Earth many thousands of years ago and have evolved to survive in off planet non-terrestrial environment or very different ones than here changing their appearances.These arent Humans from our future or time travellers they are humans from Earths past,from our cumulative humanitarian past,in their many forms evolved to different levels ,Earth and this current cycle of humanity and the continuance of both are very important to many different races and cultures because this is HOME to many of them .....maybe ALL of them

The downside of everything is that this cycles end is coming and our cycle of Humanity failed to share this knowledge as every religous doctrinal publication on the Planet tells us to do.......you see this entire story is coded into every major religous book.This isnt a revelation....lol....today we dont have to live 6 lifetimes to learn different doctrinal histories to enable us to cross-reference religous stories...lol...we have google... and the Noahs Flood story is a popular example of the core value congruent threads running through every major doctrine and all which came from them by proxy. Kids have made YT videos putting together these cross-references and many sources,a picture is worth a thousand words and a moving picture is worth a million ....lol.

edit on 31-5-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

like saying you will discount eye-witnesses in Court because they cannot provide a video to back up what they say.You are living in a backwards reality to my chosen one in which.....live testimony IS EQUITABLE EVIDENCE OF THE FIRST DEGREE......lol...just not to you.

The ridiculous courtroom analogy again. We can consider eyewitness testimony in court because the foundation of the argument is already set, the existence of human beings. The next step is the capability and action of humans committing crimes on other humans, which is also a proven fact. The next step is the method in which the crime is committed: murder, rape, robbery, stabbing, shooting, etc., which again has a history of proven fact. All of these scientifically supported, proven, and testable. Now enters eyewitness testimony towards what human committed the crime after the unneeded investigation of the established facts above. There's zero scientific foundation to build an alien case upon without first the proven existence of ET. There's even less of a case for an action committed by that ET. Give us real evidence of ET, then you have a good comparison. Otherwise, people need to stop using this analogy.

Even with the consideration, eyewitness testimony is known to be notoriously unreliable.

You see we START by accepting Human testimony then YOU if you digress must DISPROVE said testimony and your requests from source for what you consider a higher value type of evidence over and above Human testimony

I can disprove all testimony with one broad sweep... provide the irrefutable evidence.
And of course we require evidence above and beyond testimony. Why shouldn't it be held to the same scientific standards and scrutiny of discovering a new animal species?

For the record....most people like souvenirs taken from places they have been....unfortunately people seem to bring home about as many as African Lions bring home when we bag and tag them.....the environment and circumstances are obviously controlled and make this nearly impossible....not completely impossible but nearly so.
I might venture to say many Abductees give as much after-thought to their experiences as Lion would had it been abducted and interrupted.Not much interest post-event possibly for many.

African lions aren't able to self-reflect or have abstract thought beyond their survival. You might have a valid argument if you give lions the intelligence level of humans and dexterity to create and there becomes the interest and ability to at least attempt to capture some type evidence with repeated tagging. As I said in my post above, evidence outside direct physical involvement such as video or audio would be a start.

It is entirely possible that 75-80% of the abduction stories we are exposed to are bogus and fabricated and intentionally misleading

Your stories can be included as well. Claims by anonymous people and given the lack of evidence out of millions and many decades, I have no choice but not believe until something other than stories can be provided. My question remains: If this is physically happening, why no evidence? Betty Hill was given a book and Travis Walton picked up an object from a table. That doesn't suggest a dream state. The Hill and Walton stories are two of the most popular and believed cases. When you dig deeper into cases individually, you have a lot of inconsistencies and no choice but to create excuses for no evidence.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

It is assumptive to infer that you have an opinion worthy of being deemed a judgement in any arena or on any level beyond your personal reality.

I would say that applies to you, also.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

When an eyewitness bank teller calls 911 because they witnessed a bank being robbed....and they eventually line up the suspects and one is picked out by the eyewitness/es....the case is closed.They dont need dye-packed money or DNA or fingerprints....nada.

By the same token you can be convicted on DNA or fingerprint evidence alone as well or if the Witnesses miss you.

The Lion analogy was more to illustrate that Abductees are victims of the moment....like animals we tranqualise and mediclly treat to help them...its a completely one-way captor/captive control dynamic and anything outside of that dynmic must be considered a breach of SOP,an oddity.A lion may have an involuntary muscle movement and catch your pants retaining some threads in his claws....or you may drop sweat on him as you work on him.....but unless this forensic evidence is collected properly and expeditiously as it IS NOT for abduction victims .

If you were anesthetised then someone asked you to at some point in time during a surgery pocket a scalpal or a hemostat......well good luck with that....you must see the parallel....lol....its simply absolutely unrealistic for you to request evidence from abductees....lol.....now IF IF IF the full support of the police and the forensic community were applied possibly your request could become more realistic.Now your demands wouldnt seem so left-field if they were directed at the Gov. Military,or the Industrial Military Complex,or the Vatican or any number of Billionaires or other able people who have the resources and opportunity to provide you with said physical evidence.

BTW...I myself would like to see and touch some physical evidence....who wouldnt.

There has been much evidence in terms of implants removed with surgery and material evidences found using ultra-violet /blacklight.Many people have provided physical evidence in pictures and videos and paintings and artwork....metal discs baring specific symbols have been recovered on earth which have matched up with crop circles....there are countless examples.

When you dig into cases you find exponentially escalating levels of corroberation and validation.....and many clear patterns emerge....problem is you need to be a member of the "real group" of abductees to know which data is real and which is contrived so regular people cannot accurately identify which patterns are real and which are disinformation which is structured closely to the truth.

You did get one thing right....lol....these are my stories....and I am content with that position....lol....the Global status quo is progressing so quickly towards disclosure that its impetus is self-sustaining.

We may not know the entire story but we dont need to know it all to face the reality of Abductions and Craft.....yes....the full-story eludes us still....but it is getting closer to being outed every month now....progress in this direction is now measured in MONTHS not years....I am in the "I cant wait to hear this explanation" Group....lol....I mean the real impact of the joke will come when the PUNCHLINE is played out and a very few Humans are left chuckeling as billions are left speechless with a new forced-reality imposed upon them all.....lol....abductees were simply indoctrinated sooner to the expanding human reality about to smash into the majority.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

When an eyewitness bank teller calls 911 because they witnessed a bank being robbed....and they eventually line up the suspects and one is picked out by the eyewitness/es....the case is closed.They dont need dye-packed money or DNA or fingerprints....nada.

How can they do a line up without having apprehended the suspects? Oh wait... You said eventually. But you're leaving out all of the forensic work in between the 911 call and the line up.

And by the way, an eye witness confirmation does not mean case closed. Many eye witness confirmations turn out to be bogus, as well. Seriously, there are dozens of crime shows that go over the whole process from the crime being committed to the sentencing phase.

There has been much evidence in terms of implants removed with surgery and material evidences found using ultra-violet /blacklight.Many people have provided physical evidence in pictures and videos and paintings and artwork....metal discs baring specific symbols have been recovered on earth which have matched up with crop circles....there are countless examples.

Anything you could share specifically? Everything that I've been shown has been tested and found to be material that came from the Earth. Many cases are of shrapnel, which can be made and inflicted by man.
edit on 6/1/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

she says there are "human like" beings that work hand in hand with the grays. Are these alien/human hybrids?

Some are alien/human hybrids. Some are captured and controlled Lyrans. Some are automatons which have gone by many names over the ages: Men in Black, golems, etc.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

When people do that, the abductee will leave the room, or leave the place that's being monitored, or will DEACTIVATE at will and later won't remember doing it, or something will happen and the recording goes blank, etc.

The aliens can control you at will and at distance. They can set up the place and time of the abduction and make the abductee move as a puppet. You can't # these #ers so easily.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

When people do that, the abductee will leave the room, or leave the place that's being monitored, or will DEACTIVATE at will and later won't remember doing it, or something will happen and the recording goes blank, etc.

The aliens can control you at will and at distance. They can set up the place and time of the abduction and make the abductee move as a puppet. You can't # these #ers so easily.

This is why you need a third party involved. These are not insurmountable problems. The abductee wouldn't need to know anything about the systems in place. Even if the aliens sweep and knock out every video device, you would still have a time stamp of something happening external. Heck, you could have a team of people monitoring someone remotely, anonymously. Each team member could be located in different parts of the world. You could make it so the aliens would have to take down the internet every time they abduct someone.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

This is why you need a third party involved. These are not insurmountable problems. The abductee wouldn't need to know anything about the systems in place. Even if the aliens sweep and knock out every video device, you would still have a time stamp of something happening external. Heck, you could have a team of people monitoring someone remotely, anonymously. Each team member could be located in different parts of the world. You could make it so the aliens would have to take down the internet every time they abduct someone.

I suppose you're financing the whole project... Problem is, when you need a surveillance team, plus equipment, you need money. If the house is under third party surveillance, I bet you'll see the abductee leaving and the abduction will take place outside somewhere. So, also, you'll need a rotating team to follow the abductee outside too, everytime. I'm all in with these kind of projects, but again, it involves certain investment.

And besides, abductees' redundance could cause that the aliens will just 'give up', at least momentarily, with the particular subject. What are we gonna do then, wire every abduction suspect? Just impossible.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I suppose you're financing the whole project...
....sure, since we are talking about an alien hybrid program...
We could start with some cheap internet cameras. I got this one for 80 dollars, HD, wireless, two way audio, easy setup. works incredibly well. Or we could trash pick some throw away usb cams. First thing to do is try something.

Problem is, when you need a surveillance team, plus equipment, you need money.

the "surveillance team" would be people on the internet that do things for free like the people that post here. anyone could go view a web cam just as easy as anyone can open up a web browser and discuss stupid things on the internet. Its really that simple. The problem is finding someone motivate enough to manage something like this.

If the house is under third party surveillance, I bet you'll see the abductee leaving and the abduction will take place outside somewhere.
and?

So, also, you'll need a rotating team to follow the abductee outside too, everytime.

why?

And besides, abductees' redundance could cause that the aliens will just 'give up', at least momentarily, with the particular subject.

That sounds like a win too. abduction deterrent system.

What are we gonna do then,

try

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join