It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Long Alien Abduction Family #2 The Mother Speaks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I seemed to have gotten a nice response from my last podcast. As you recall, the episode was a full interview with a young man that has been plagued by life long alien abduction events. In this episode, it gets even crazier! The mother agreed to come on to discuss her abductions and the relationship that she has with the beings that have been visiting her for the majority of her life. She has also undergone hypnosis to discover more about what has been happening to her, and there are some interesting details that she uncovered. One of the topics that stood out to me is that she says there are "human like" beings that work hand in hand with the grays. Are these alien/human hybrids? Androids? This show raises a lot of questions. I tend to believe what she says, as I personally witnessed one of the beings while I was a guest at their home when I was in my teens.

If you enjoyed the first episode, then you will love this one! You can find this show anywhere that you can find podcasts online or mobile (itunes,stitcher,podcast addict, etc.)

Soundcloud

I will be doing a third episode, and maybe more depending on how the next show goes. This family has a lot to share, and I am glad to be able to share it with everyone.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Having just skitted through this podcast I can say that it has done nothing to persuade me that alien abduction is anything more than fantasy.

I wonder if this woman, put in front of some good investigative interview techniques would last five minutes before her story was unpicked.

Edit to add that I am sorry that I am not saying how good this was.
edit on 23/5/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

No offense taken. I would not believe it either, other than the fact that I personally saw one of the beings while I was at her house as a teen. I actually spent a lot of my life wondering if it had actually happened or not, until her son reached out to me and asked me to tell him about it, as he was questioning his own experiences. It validated my experience as he was too young to remember what happened to me at his house. Regardless of belief, it is still an interesting subject matter.

A lot of people have had experiences that are similar to this, and it is hard to believe anything on faith alone. Healthy skepticism is healthy.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I'm over half way through and firstly I want to say good job on the interview, I think you are asking the right questions, but it seems like any of the hard questions are unable to be answered I don't know if she's just scared to say the whole thing or how much the hypnosis has guided her thoughts and memories. Regardless thanks for doing this.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Thanks man! She agreed to do another show with me, so I am hoping that I can get a little bit deeper. I really want to make sure I do it with a level of respect (as I usually do) so that I can protect her well being, as it is a pretty touchy subject.

Thanks for the kind words!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Could you describe what you personally saw? I can't listen to the interview right now. If you've posted your experience could you link me to it?

Thanks!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Enough people have claimed abduction or a close encounter, that I believe something has happened to them. I just don't know what that something is, and unlike some, I'm not willing to say they're all delusional. Some of these people are level headed, and not looking for attention. Alien's, ID's, Black projects? Who knows for sure at this point, but I tend to think government and black projects in those cases that may be legitimate.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well, I'm sorry, but this interview was pretty much a bust. The witness was evasive and seemed scatter-brained to me. Her most common comment was, "I don't know" followed by claims of anxiety attacks, so she couldn't answer or stuff was so personal, since she'd known you since you were a kid, that she couldn't answer. Her answers were vague throughout most of the interview--until she claimed she went to another planet. She has no insight at all as to why she's being abducted. She seems completely clueless. Her descriptions are generally typical "Greys" with little detail until it comes to color.

And, bud, sorry, but you were leading the witness. She tricked you into it by feigning not understanding, so you would say, "Well, were they like this or were they like that?" So then she'd say, "They were like that." She wouldn't respond to the proper question, which was, "What are they like?"

I really enjoyed your first interview and was looking forward to this one. But this woman failed to establish any credibility with me.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I saw what would be described as a "gray alien." I discussed it in detail in part one of this. Most of my life I questioned my own memory, as it was very surreal. Your mind can play tricks on you, and I was unsure if this was the case until her son reached out to me and confirmed that he too has had similar experiences all of his life. The only other experience (that I know of) was a UFO in a very Rural area when I was very very young.

I do not claim to know what any of this is, or what it all means. I find it interesting and scary at the same time.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I appreciate the constructive criticism. I did my best.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yes, some of the humans cooperate or work with some of the greys.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The oft times never mentioned aspect is the usually apparent situation where the ETs have direct control over the abductee. That was definitely my case and is a MUST for every case. We, the abductees are never in a full mind of our own whether we think that we are or not. We are pumped full of whatever they want to install. Take for instance two aspects, the abductee is taken to a planet (within a time span of about two hours) and/or are told by the ETs that they are from this or that planet sometime a local one, sometimes not. Folks, while the abduction can actually happen, the content of that experience can be varied and even conflicting from one case to another. That is the chief mechanism that keeps the UFOs still a myth and not taken seriously by about half of the population. The myth is the plan, pure and simple. But most of you can't or won't see that far into the phenomena. So be it, you make their plan work.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Haven't had a chance to listen yet but, bravo top you for starting your own podcast.

Congrats

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

I appreciate the constructive criticism. I did my best.

I don't mean to say you did badly.
I think you had a poor subject and you are, I would guess, new to interviewing. Leading the witness, for example, is very easy to do if the witness is the one who led you into it in the first place. It's not like you intentionally tried to mislead anyone and I apologize if you got that impression.

I know you know this lady personally, but it seems to me she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer here. I believe she is highly susceptible to suggestion. And unfortunately, she's been tainted, perhaps again, inadvertently, by her "therapy," which I don't trust for a second. She's made some unrealistic conclusions from her experiences, including claiming she was on a different planet. That's unlikely, IMO, though I'm sure she believes it.

I believe this woman should lay low, myself,. If she ever got in the limelight, like Betty Andreasson did, I believe it would go badly for her. Nobody needs that kind of scrutiny and the history of people who have gone public on this stuff is not exactly cause for celebration. Unless you're Whitley Strieber and can make a million bucks a book on it, that is.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I didn't take it that way. She is an interesting woman for sure, but I fully believe her as I witnessed an event at her home in my teens. I do not feel as if I was leading her, it was more of a way to move the conversation along as she was super nervous and rarely talks about the subject, and has never discussed things on any type of public platform.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I think you did a great job, and I think the lady did a great job discussing something so personal that she knew would be going out for the world to hear. If this was the first time she has been interviewed, that's enough to make her nervous, let alone the subject matter. Kudos to her!

And as far as "leading the witness"... this woman was never on trial, and I never noticed you "leading" her anywhere. How else do you get answers without asking the questions?

Good job!! I enjoyed it.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

That is the chief mechanism that keeps the UFOs still a myth and not taken seriously by about half of the population. The myth is the plan, pure and simple. But most of you can't or won't see that far into the phenomena. So be it, you make their plan work.

What are their (the "Grays") plans? They've been here for centuries. Maybe they don't sense the passage of time the same way humans do. Their "plan" might not be implemented for what we would call "a long long time from now".

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I'm over half way through and firstly I want to say good job on the interview, I think you are asking the right questions, but it seems like any of the hard questions are unable to be answered I don't know if she's just scared to say the whole thing or how much the hypnosis has guided her thoughts and memories. Regardless thanks for doing this.

I also felt the same way. It was hard to tell whether she was to scared to speak, whether some of the things done to her and conversation she had with them may have been of a 'sexual' nature (hence why she doesn't want to say because her sons there??) or whether as you say the hypnosis had pretty much put things in her head.

I think it must be hard for the OP to be more vigilante in getting clear answers when it's the mother of one of his friends and someone he knows personally. I wish one of my friends mothers had an experience like this for me to pick but I sure as hell wouldn't be critical out of respect!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Thanks, was waiting for this.

You very well be my favorite new member.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Nice threaad,interesting,informative,entertaining.

Part #3 ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join