It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elijah Wood : Hollywood Elite Pedophile Ring

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think people who come from good backgrounds tend to be more stable and live simpler lives.

I think extraordinary people more than average made from extraordinary circumstances.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
Did Bill Gates come from extraordinary circumstances?

edit on 5/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

What I am trying to say is... hypothetically, if you take 100 kids and put them through horrific sh-t, maybe one of them will display the ability to move on from their negative past and even become an athletic genius. But most of the time, none of them will. And if you've ever been to group therapy... you'd see that they aren't a very athletic bunch. Most of them are destroyed by the things they have experienced.

But lets say... that there might be some truth to what you are suggesting. Like, maybe if you take 100 kids and abuse them, maybe every once in awhile you turn out something like a genius. You created this genius. Someone who you can piggy back ride for the sake of the progression of mankind... or something like that? But would this one individual who you will milk like the teat you think they are, be worth the destruction of all the human lives you've ruined to get to them?

I think not. It's not worth it. Any progress is good progress no matter how slow, there is no need to hurry things up by destroying children's lives over it. In my opinion.

Lots of people are socially awkward, lots of people are abused and hurt... do they not matter to you?

I would not have children with you, just sayin. Too scary, lol. Sorry.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Of course in most cases that's not true and that's not what I'm saying.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Didn't he have a magical ability of taking credit for other peoples' hard work? He is a genius in his own right but his behavior has not always been one of playing fair.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: riley

Did he come from a troubled youth? That's sort of the point that someone was making, isn't it? That a troubled youth is somehow related to a successful life.

While I don't deny that it can lead to a drive to succeed (no matter what it takes), it certainly is not a necessity.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Oh give.me.a break

It's not mutually exclusive.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I didn't say they were.
I'm just not sure about your seeming claim that there is some advantage.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

But lets say... that there might be some truth to what you are suggesting. Like, maybe if you take 100 kids and abuse them, maybe every once in awhile you turn out something like a genius. You created this genius. Someone who you can piggy back ride for the sake of the progression of mankind... or something like that? But would this one individual who you will milk like the teat you think they are, be worth the destruction of all the human lives you've ruined to get to them?

A hundred "normal" kids aren't worth anything to them. A hundred geniuses however.. either you can break them so they are no longer a future threat and put them on the scrap heap with their ruined potential, you can condition them to be an ally or a servant.. but there is always the slim chance that they will just become defiant and turn on those who tried to control them. The inconvenient trait of defiance; that is how revolutionaries are created.
edit on 22-5-2016 by riley because: typos

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I didn't say they were.

Do you have anything else to add to the OP?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

hollywood is a business, get it together dude, we dont need your smart little quips every single time,

link   
Our children are our future.

What kind of future will we have if children are sexualised and become carnal playthings I ask?

Pedophiles are the one case where vigilante justice seems fit.

link   
I think its well understood that many paedophiles were abused as children, so if you look at Jackson and the type of childhood he had, its little wonder that he turned out so odd.

Plus have you ever been unfortunate to watch toddlers in tiara's - any parent that can do that to a child would happiliy thet them be abused - it will make you famous hunny. These people don't think of the kids, just about themselves.

I would imagine a lot of the plastic surgery is by people so disgusted in their own skin for what they have had to do (or been forced to do) to get a gig on TV. Those producers and managers know that they are the key to peoples dreams which pretty much makes them god, its not a far stretch to imaging some of them abusing that power.

I do hope that it isn't endemic, but if it is, hopefully more people will come out and complain, of course, when Elija gets no more gigs then next person will keep quiet for the sake of their career.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Phage

I didn't say they were.

Do you have anything else to add to the OP?

I think pedophiles are messed up.
I think that those who act on their pedophilia are criminals.

Do you think that those who are victimized by pedophiles should be grateful because it will give them an impetus to succeed?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
I think its well understood that many paedophiles were abused as children, so if you look at Jackson and the type of childhood he had, its little wonder that he turned out so odd.

Yes, evil begets evil.

I've heard it said in religious circles before that when the devil gets bored, he rapes his children. It probably isn't far off the mark as far as the truth goes.

The victims of child sexual abuse go on to have incredibly messed up lives. But accepting a pedophile raping kids because it was done to them is never going to fly with me.

We have to break the cycle of abuse.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I absolutely believe Elijah and other Hollywood kids that have come forward over the years. Sadly I'm sure this happens in all walks of life, but I also think there is some unique dynamics in "Hollywood" or in general the life's of the "rich and famous" that allow for pedophilia and various other perversions and destructive behaviors. It's pretty heartbreaking to watch so many precocious, talented, beautiful kids we watch growing up on TV, go off the deep end and become addicted to drugs and alcohol.

There's a lot of "weirdness" that goes on in famous families and the kids learn early to keep those secrets or be shunned publicly, not believed and your abuser will continue to enjoy their wealth and fame with impunity. Woody Allen is a good example or how about Mackenzie Phillips who claims her famous Dad was pimping her out to friends like Mick Jagger...yet she's the one that is made to look like a joke...very sad.

edit on 22-5-2016 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise
No I don't think its their fault.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I absolutely love your avatar.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: abe froman

Not even remotely surprised.

They are here to serve the rich and give the illusion of security to the masses.

this has been true for quite some while.....we all sit here bitching about our elected leaders, where the true power lies in the wealthy class. ever wonder why the people that graduate from the ivy league always seem to be able to accumulate wealth and power. that's who the wealthy (the approx.33,000 families that control 90% of all assets in the U.S.) want to keep in high political positions, as well as business positions in finance and other large corporations.

remember, they work all their lives to make sure they increase their own personal wealth, but more importantly how to retain it.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Perhaps it's about time this "claim" is taken seriously. How many have come out the past ten years stating the exact same thing? It is clear that those with influence, be it money or power, tend to have a taste for young children. (Look at the scandals in the political world the past three or so years.)

Something is going on. You don't just potentially throw your career away by making bogus statements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join