It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elijah Wood : Hollywood Elite Pedophile Ring

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I have no doubt this is true, but when is someone who knows for certain going to make a list and name names ffs?

If you know child molestation is taking place and do nothing, you're now an accomplice.

Have some balls and do something.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise
Absolutely. And it goes the same with adult victims as well - we need to stop showing disbelief or even outright contempt for them, as it creates an atmosphere of anxiety and distress. They get accused of lying, enticing it, regretting it, and suddenly no one dares to speak up.

And people say there's no 'rape culture'. Yet the victim is the villain.

We need to imprison, castrate, somehow incapacitate pedophiles so show that there are consequences to actions, and have established professional support for victims.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
And to think, one of his first roles was an abused child in Radio Flyer, getting whipped with an extension cord.. I wonder what Elijah had to go through up to this point, to finally come out to the public..

I'm sure he's experienced some nasty stuff through his days in the business..

I wonder how long before they Randy Quaid him..

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
No wonder we are seeing so many "child stars" become sex idols.. could it be that it's the "Agents" and other 3rd party professionals who are the ones taking advantage of the kids? I would be surprised if employees within the companies like Disney, MTV, etc. would want to have their hands dirty with such secrets.

Are there other "contractors" or organizations that middle-man Hollywood dealings, thus allowing for these children to be exploited while Disney and MTV don't have to be liable (but probably still know about it?)?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Everytime I read "awake people" who seem oblivious to the fact that this horrible crime occurs in every race, religion, profession or some other designation and not just among the elite.

Since the dawn of time it's been happening and as long as their are adults and children it will continue to happen.

So we should just ignore it? We hold our priests and Hollywood on a pedestal. We look up to them. We should kill ever pedo in and out of hollywood. Would you support that?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: Quantum12
You're saying some parents of child actors are so lucrative that they allow these things to happen to them...?

I'm so upset right now.. To think a "parent" would be greedy like that. It pisses me off so terribly. Those parents deserve a shot to the back of the head.

Im thinking of some terrible things I want to say right now but I wont in the interest of T&C.

A really famous child actor of the 50's and 60's was raped by her step-father for years, and the mother knew it was going on, but turned a blind eye.

It was in the Bobby Darrin story, and in her book.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Brave, brave guy.

It's past time to drag these sick scumbags kicking and screaming into the light.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I personally know Elijah...for years (not best friends but were friends at one time). It's a long shot but I'm going to reach out to see if he'll answer any questions for us?!?!?!?

I will add that this is something that has never came up and I've had numerous "hang outs" with him though others have been around as well. Not that he would just randomly bring it up.

I'm just going to ask him about the recent articles and see if he would answer just a few question or perhaps elaborate a little more thru me or something. Wish me luck!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordDraconia

originally posted by: opethPA
Everytime I read "awake people" who seem oblivious to the fact that this horrible crime occurs in every race, religion, profession or some other designation and not just among the elite.

Since the dawn of time it's been happening and as long as their are adults and children it will continue to happen.

So we should just ignore it? We hold our priests and Hollywood on a pedestal. We look up to them. We should kill ever pedo in and out of hollywood. Would you support that?

Apathy. It's how horrible acts of cruelty keep occuring. It's why "good" people buy factory farmed meat, support unethical business, or give money to corrupt charities.

People want to feel like they are good. They do not care about actually being a moral person.

It's fairly tough being "moral". Because morality isn't real. There is no cosmic punishment.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

that would be awesome - thanks for reaching out, I will be checking this thread for any updates

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: Quantum12
Its a terrible part of reality in the western world.

There have also been horror stories regarding Disney kids.

d

Not just the Disney kids, the Nic and Nic Jr kids also. Google it.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I work in Hollywood and I will tell you if I see something going on like this it stops right away. There are agents, managers that will promise you a part in a movie or a modeling career for a return favor.

It's is sick and sad. This happens all over the world not just Hollywood.

Can we ever stop it? Sadly no.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: onequestion it was a sincere question? We never hear about this in Hollywood-except for Corey--why arn't there more victims with a voice?

Its like the old saying....money makes the world go round.
Or look at all of the child stars who have imploded... hard to be taken seriously when you have "drug related" issues.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

That would be pretty interesting. He definitely needs to be supported in this and more celebrities need to he encouraged to come forward.

I don't have any questions but my respect and appreciation for him as a human being has gone up a lot. Was an incredibly courageous and risky thing to do.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I personally know Elijah...for years (not best friends but were friends at one time). It's a long shot but I'm going to reach out to see if he'll answer any questions for us?!?!?!?

I will add that this is something that has never came up and I've had numerous "hang outs" with him though others have been around as well. Not that he would just randomly bring it up.

I'm just going to ask him about the recent articles and see if he would answer just a few question or perhaps elaborate a little more thru me or something. Wish me luck!

That would be a great AMA here on ATS if you could make it happen, plus he'll get more exposure for the work he is doing, in this area.

Good luck and hope it happens.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
conspiracy of silence is an oldie but a goodie

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

The funny thing is both Corey's who were friends and spent a lot of time with Jacko when they were kids, have said that Jacko was no paedophile. They felt he was more of a victim than a perpetrator.
I know that Randy Quaid is seen as a bit of a nutjob these days but his fears over these so called 'Star Whackers' when you look into his claims, they do actually have merit.
I'm not convinced Jacko was a peado, he displayed more traits of an abuse victim than that of a perp.
It's not just the movie industry, the music industry has been rife with it for years.

Phage, I don't think it's so systemic in big business than it is in other industries. Not to say peadophiles don't exist in big business but I would say it's more inherently sexist than it is rife with peadophilia.

This is an issue far bigger than we can imagine and the problem imo is more to do with the fact that people will gravitate to jobs that will facilitate their abnormal desires.
Sociopaths gravitate towards positions of power (CEO's & Politicians).
Thugs who like to inflict pain in others will gravitate to jobs that give them that power legally (Police & Military).
Peado's gravitate to jobs where get access to children and are in a position of trust (Priests, Orphanages & the entertainment industry).

Peadophilia & Rape are all crimes of power rather than sexual. It is the ultimate force of will over another after murder and that is why it's so degrading to victims of it. They have literally stolen that persons power of will and it's horrific to even imagine. A women recently ended her life legally through assisted suicide because the PTSD she had suffered ever since she had been raped.

So we look at the problems we have and it's all related to gaining power over others. So why is that, why is there a need for domination over others?
Is it something our animal selves are pre-programmed to do and we are unable to break free from these shackles now that we have a somewhat liberated mind? I would say that yes that does have a part to play & testosterone in particular.
testosterone is what makes people want to dominate, which is why most of the crimes we are talking about have been perpetrated by men. Yes women also commit these crimes but nowhere near the same rate.

Men have power struggles daily, it can be totally non verbal but it happens all the time. Stare downs walking down the street, the power posing that goes on, I find it quite amusing but it happens a lot. That is people showing their dominance. So what we have is half the population with a genetic propensity to dominate.
So that is the underlying factor IMO.

Most peadophiles are regular Joe that lives next door with his wife and kids, lets not get away from this fact as well. The most publicised are your entertainment folks, priests and so forth but most of the crimes are made by regular dads up and down the country. They just don't get reported as much and often are never reported.

So what can we do about it? In all honesty I'm at a loss, castration at birth and all life is created in a test tube?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: geezlouise

And people say there's no 'rape culture'.

The existence of rape =/= culture.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: Winstonian

I have no doubt this is true, but when is someone who knows for certain going to make a list and name names ffs?

If you know child molestation is taking place and do nothing, you're now an accomplice.

Have some balls and do something.

Probably not so easy once it is "explained" to the victim. Lets see...Bill Clinton is supposed to be involved and look who at least the current administration invites to all its parties...the "famous". I personally think this is soooo obvious but ask yourself this. Does Hollywood support any particular groups? What groups support any not-normal sexual behavior? What groups attempt to get special rights for deviants? Do you know any group that tells our military to turn their head while children are being molested? Or a group that thinks Islam is just fine...while they worship the life of a pedophile?

There are many people in power, but if you take the groups I refer to above and combine them...you are left (no pun intended) with a lot more money and power than any other group. I followed the Jonbenet Ramsey assault and murder in depth and I have little doubt that these same type of people were involved.

So yes...I believe there is a pedophile underbelly of the USA government and the famous, much as there is in the UK and elsewhere. While I think pedophiles are disgusting creatures...consider humans in general. You can get "used to" anything when you get it often enough. Booze, drugs, sex...and once even the extreme becomes boring...where do you go? You go more extreme. More booze, harder drugs...and sex???? I would assume if you're a bit sick in the head but powerful enough, you can get whatever you want.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

So far complete silence...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join