It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elijah Wood : Hollywood Elite Pedophile Ring

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

The real genius's are just born that way, and may be targeted for obvious reasons.

Including the potential to create dissociative personalities which can then be controlled or manipulated.

It is far from a fetish in certain circles. It has actually been used as a way to enslave. Inflicting trauma for some is merely a means to an end.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: onequestion

Cool.
Tony Robbins can provide a new technique to help people attain their full potential.

Loveless but stable childhoods?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: Mousygretchen

They need to be shot! I have a 7 year old. No way would be be in the business!

It's is sad when a parent puts cash before the love of a child!

This has been going on for a long time

Yeah, I have a seven year old too. I would die I think before letting this happen to my kid.

And I don't even know what I would do to someone I found was doing that to him.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Phage

Cool.
Tony Robbins can provide a new technique to help people attain their full potential.

Loveless but stable childhoods?
Sure. And the younger you start the better.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So, just totally ignore their emotional needs and positively reinforce them, just a constant barrage of negativity and punishments for when things arent done up to my impossible standards?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Sorry.
I forgot the sarcasm tags.

It was sarcasm.

link   

a reply to: geezlouise

Contrary to popular belief early childhood traumas and abusive childhoods (legit cases, not false paradigms) are incredibly hard for people to get over.

We're empathetic and communal beings that require trust and giving of trust and when you dont get love, compassion, positive reinforcement it creates a void in your soul that can never be replaced.

I personally believe this void is the cause of most people success and the most successful athletes, political figures and businessmen are people who have this void from loveless, emotionless childhoods.

Yeah, exactly. In reality a person who completely gets over substantial childhood trauma, as in 100%, is the exception not the rule. Even if one does a lot of work of all kinds on themselves to move forward, for many it is just choosing to move forward and do the best they can, living with some mental scars. We're lucky if we get to like 80-90% healed, with just a tad bit of crazy left.
edit on 22-5-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Phage

Not mine.

I think ill make a good father one day. My kids will be rich, soulless but rich.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Cool.
They can join the rest in making this a better world.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I think 70-80% healed is fairly good.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Are you suggesting that because the victims don't do anything, it's all their fault? What a hostile question you have just asked me. Why did you do that, I wonder?

The first step for a victim to take in breaking the cycle (since you want to talk about it), is to talk about it. To speak out about it. To give voice to a cause that doesn't have a voice. But as onequestion points out (thank you guy), most people turn a blind eye to it... and in order to stop something of this magnitude it will not rest only on the shoulders of the victims. More people have to be willing to face it and then go on to "child-proof" their environment, making it harder for the predators to reach their prey.

Aside from that, as onequestion also pointed out in another comment to me... it's extremely hard to break free from the past. A child's developing brain is particularly vulnerable to conditioning and programming- what happens when you're small traps you. However, no amount of abusive programming can convince a child's body that it doesn't need food, sleep, or love and affection... too much of the stress hormones will always wreck havoc on the body.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Wow, this is a surprise.
I seem to recall that people in the know use to say that Hollywood is now run by Jews and Homosexuals........not that there's anything wrong with that........

Hasn't Hollywood been known as the "Casting Couch" place of the World, since at least the 1920s......
Ziegfeld may have had more than his follies......fillies, floppies, fatties??

Once again another beatup and witch hunt.

Gene Simmonds only came out the other day and said he's had SEX with 4000 girls...I know..only 4000.

I would think the other member did too....times that by the 1000s of other pop acts even back in the 30s/40s..think Sinatra, Bob Hope, everyone......

The is NO doubt in my mind, that all ...Yes ALL, these lucky Rock stars and Movie Stars, have had their time with underage girls and yes some boys....at many stages in their conquests......probably sometimes without even knowing......Ive seen 14 years old girls that could pass for 18 year olds.

Not to mention that it has always been a "Badge of Honour" that some girls wear, when they relay the story of bagging (banging) some celebrity or another....that's why there have been groupies forever.

No doubt there are millions of grannies out there in the World, who have banged a pop star in the 50s 60s 70s and 80s when they were 16 and still have the memories (and pictures) to prove it.....good on them.

Damn, I wish I learned to play the guitar......
"When I was young....doOo doOo doooo."

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I think 70-80% healed is fairly good.

Agreed. And that's probably the best one can hope for. Most people have some kind of mild inner issues anyways, so maybe that 80% is just arriving at the place where many humans are, troubled or confused about life and everything therein.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
lol Phage

But onequestion, many people are traumatized and abused and as you yourself have pointed out and as another here has also pointed out, moving on from it is exceptional. There are only a few athletes (idk any cause I don't follow sports, sorry, lol), Einsteins, and Da Vinci's... but there are many drug addicts. That's what I'm saying. The statistics are not in favor of your beliefs.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: riley

I believe you.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm glad he came forward. My hope is that his name will lend credibility to a topic that is easy for your average, unaware, person to dismiss.

It was easy for someone to brush off the claims of someone like Corey Feldman because of his drug abuse, antics and public persona.

But with Elijah Wood there, at least to me, seems to be a sense of normalcy about him that might endear this story to folks who haven't really read up on it.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Right i understand what your saying.

But if we look at the statistics from the perspective of how many actors and super successful people come from whats essentially lonely childhoods i think the numbers would give you a more accurate picture.

Look at Mark Zuckerberg as an example...

Very socially awkward and not good generally speaking when it comes to socializing creates and understands one of the most powerful social networks on the internet.

Paradox??

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
How about the other side of the coin? No good comes from a good background?
Or is it that we just hear more about the "pulled himself out of the gutter" stories?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wow, good on him, that took guts and it's the right thing to do. He may have career issues now and should be very careful.

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
opethPA

So what's your point, cowboy, should we just ignore it and accept it as an inevitability? I don't f☺☺☺ing think so.

Sounds a bit like an excuse to me.

My point was associating this Hell as a problem limited to the elite or religion or TPTB detracts from all the children that suffer because of it..

Well, most won' be defeatists about it and if even one to a few are saved from it, it means a world to them and their family. What has been going on in Hollywood has largely been hushed up. If he can bring light to it, then there's a step toward ending it at least in one area of abuse. Maybe influencing awareness as a whole. Ignoring it doesn't help at all.
edit on 22-5-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
what type of movies and TV shows would these people make? What places would they boycott, to change opinions?

Do you think that they wouldn't try to indoctrinate the masses to their way of thinking

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join