It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elijah Wood : Hollywood Elite Pedophile Ring

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

But are you honestly that surprised?

Just look at the Kardashians.

Bruce is paying the karmic price for whatever the hell is secretly going on in that family.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

They need to be shot! I have a 7 year old. No way would be be in the business!

It's is sad when a parent puts cash before the love of a child!

This has been going on for a long time
edit on 5 22 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I wish I had an answer or a solution to this, but I don't.

I do believe spreading awareness is the first step though, so thank you for bringing it up.

I wish I could punish the world by smearing it in everyone's faces but sadly, you can't make people care about it when they don't want to. Some won't receive it no matter what you do. This is the most bizarre thing that I have had to come to terms with personally... people will deny it until they are blue in the faces. Sometimes I feel like the world deserves all the traumatized individuals that it gets- along with the negative consequences like the diseases and illness that abuse triggers, and etc. It's just cause and effect, etc.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
What are you referring to?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise
Isnt it the victims responsibility to break the cycle of abuse?

+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Contrary to popular belief early childhood traumas and abusive childhoods (legit cases, not false paradigms) are incredibly hard for people to get over.

We're empathetic and communal beings that require trust and giving of trust and when you dont get love, compassion, positive reinforcement it creates a void in your soul that can never be replaced.

I personally believe this void is the cause of most people success and the most successful athletes, political figures and businessmen are people who have this void from loveless, emotionless childhoods.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Its a terrible part of reality in the western world.

There have also been horror stories regarding Disney kids.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Stockholm syndrome.

Maybe its like UFO encounters...

You can tell as many people as you want but they just never believe you.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Everytime I read "awake people" who seem oblivious to the fact that this horrible crime occurs in every race, religion, profession or some other designation and not just among the elite.

Since the dawn of time it's been happening and as long as their are adults and children it will continue to happen.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Yes, but for clarity, i think pointing out that its organized and possibly systemic and even somewhat common place in Hollywood is good.

Its a good thing to point out.

+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
opethPA

So what's your point, cowboy, should we just ignore it and accept it as an inevitability? I don't f☺☺☺ing think so.

Sounds a bit like an excuse to me.
edit on Cpm8Sunday3320165831Sun, 22 May 2016 20:33:58 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: Rage typing causes typos 😔

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion it was a sincere question? We never hear about this in Hollywood-except for Corey--why arn't there more victims with a voice?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It's dangerous to equate success and talent and genius with abuse and trauma but I understand because I did that for a second as well, too. It's so easy to get trapped in that mentality... but it's wrong. If we could create genius and success with abuse and trauma, then where are all the f-cking Einsteins?

On the contrary, illness is common in abuse cases. As well as financial strain (lots of debt and inability to control ones own spending or showing a struggle to budget, etc.), drug addictions, and a whole lot of other negative consequences. ABUSE DOES NOT CREATE GENIUS OR TALENT OR SUCCESS OR HEALTH. It's quite the opposite. Look it up if you must, the statistics are there.

The real genius's are just born that way, and may be targeted for obvious reasons.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
opethPA

So what's your point, cowboy, should we just ignore it and accept it as an inevitability? I don't f☺☺☺ing think so.

Sounds a bit like an excuse to me.

My point was associating this Hell as a problem limited to the elite or religion or TPTB detracts from all the children that suffer because of it..

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Justso

Ha! Research moar.

Hollywood pedophilia

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
He's seen Sauron and now escaped Mt. Doom.

Now he's trying to tell the world what he saw...

link   
opethPA

The difference?

We know that "day to day" pedophilia is a black cloud over us all.

What needs to happen is the exposure of organized pedophile rings that exist in all facets of business, politics and entertainment.

link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Remember Martin Weiss! A big scum manager!

He was busted! jezebel.com...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I disagree. Many athletes come from abusive households especially fighters, and typically their early life is the driving force behind their training and competing.

I think its common for people to exercise those traumas in a way that benefits them socially and economically.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Cool.
Tony Robbins can provide a new technique to help people attain their full potential.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join