It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi embassy branded ‘Daesh bank’ in Berlin projection stunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Hehehe, I wonder how long they were allowed to do this . Sure seems like a bold move to make.

The embassy of Saudi Arabia in the German capital has been decorated with an ISIS flag and labeled the “Daesh Bank” in a projection stunt performed by human rights activists in an effort to draw attention to the kingdom’s purported links to terrorist organizations. Artist Oliver Bienkowski and the Pixel Helper collective performed the stunt to draw public attention to Saudi Arabia’s egregiously bad human rights record and country’s alleged support of extremist groups.

In the Syrian conflict, Saudi Arabia has been backing a group of opposition factions, some of which are known to be closely cooperating with internationally recognized terror groups like Al-Nusra and ISIS. It is also commonly believed that Wahhabism, a strict form of Islam promoted inside Saudi Arabia as well as via its government programs abroad, has indirectly encouraged the rise of Islamic State.

Well hopefully this will have some impact on German legislators and how they vote on related issues in their sessions.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Glad someone is saying something and bringing attention to these scum of the earth.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

But, but, they are the head of the panel for the UN human rights division.

yes . it is true

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Speaking of the House of Saud bankrolling terrorists, have those classified pages from the 9/11 report been released yet?

What should be happening in an investigation into which politicians and corporations are in bed with this scum because they certainly aren't doing humanity any favors supporting what is ultimately an ideology hell bent on sucking everyone on the planet back into the 6th century.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Didn't David Cameron help them get into the position of Head of the Human Rights Division of the UN?

How does he look himself in the mirror?

Great stunt and I hope it gets carried around the world as an example of Saudi duplicity and colonialism through wahabism. Ultimatley King Said will rule the world

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The point is though that the men who run the world today don't care what religion is working, providing its working for them and wahabism being so strict even crucifies someone if they don't agree with you just for 'making trouble'

Could you imagine an easier world for the elite to live in - KIng Saud is doing very well nicely and thank you very much.
The perfect basis for world control.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

That has still kept me in a state of WTF!? since it happened. How on Earth exactly could they even be considered for this position? Only North Korea could have been a worse choice. Even Iran or Cuba would have been a significant better option than head chopping Saudi Arabia.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I wonder how much it cost to buy that position, you think it was cheaper than a presidential candidate?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I wonder how much it cost to buy that position, you think it was cheaper than a presidential candidate?

Pshh it has nothing to do with the 2 billion dollars contributed to the Clinton Foundation.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Arghh yes Saudi Arabia is like the bully with a massive inferiority complex that is dosed up on speed and has been given a big gun and unlimited resources..

Shame with all the talk of the Mandela effect we cannot all come back into a world without this horrible country in the mix and it would be (was there not a middle eastern dictatorship running the world at one time?, I think I remembered that).

Good on the people that did this but I do not expect them to be walking much longer, every alphabet agency in the world has major ties to the house of Saudi and they can pull many many strings to make life very bad.

RA

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
All bullies are going down.

The house of Saud has blood on it's hands.

The fist of justice will smash the mockery the Wahabbis have made of this World.

Your precious oil is about to become worthless. Your stupid backward country? Bankrupt and over-run with refugees from a conflict YOU created.

Your buddy? #y Cameron? dead down the drain. President Trump wont help you. The US people wont let him. They just found out it was you guys that attacked the World Trade Center. Sorry Saudi Arabia. You are off our Christmas list for good.

That is the nightmare that Saudi Arabia cannot wake up from.

Saudi's got a fever, and the only prescription is Hilary. I love that these bastards are #ting themselves right now, why why why does it have to be because of bloody Donald Trump? Dammit I have to like him a little bit now.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

The Hill - 'I would want to protect Saudi Arabia' - Trump

Saudi is funding all evil wars and we have Trump on record begging money from Saudi and sending our troops as mercenaries for highest bidder.

I think Trump will be the next president exactly for this reason. I don’t think Clinton or any others can pull off another war, but Trump is the right kind of guy to fight another war (war is the only way to make Petro dollar great again). Because the more outrageous he gets, the more people support him.

Then again, his supporters will be the first in line chanting 'USA, USA, USA' and 'Make America Great again' and fighting another war for Saudi cause.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
All bullies are going down.

The house of Saud has blood on it's hands.

The fist of justice will smash the mockery the Wahabbis have made of this World.

Your precious oil is about to become worthless. Your stupid backward country? Bankrupt and over-run with refugees from a conflict YOU created.

Your buddy? #y Cameron? dead down the drain. President Trump wont help you. The US people wont let him. They just found out it was you guys that attacked the World Trade Center. Sorry Saudi Arabia. You are off our Christmas list for good.

That is the nightmare that Saudi Arabia cannot wake up from.

Saudi's got a fever, and the only prescription is Hilary. I love that these bastards are #ting themselves right now, why why why does it have to be because of bloody Donald Trump? Dammit I have to like him a little bit now.

Precisely!

It's up to the People now. That's it.

top topics

join