It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary and her coke habit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I have a serious question - are Congressmen, Senators and other politicians, including the POTUS, ever subjected to random drug and alcohol testing?

I mean, if you or I are tested in our work place to ensure safety standards are maintained I'd expect the same from public representatives...or are they immune from being accountable to the public in this regard?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

How would you know one way or the other, the story sounds more plausible to me than your half hearted attempts at debunking it

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I just picture her barricaded in the Oval Office with Bill outside while brandishing an M-16/M-203 rifle yelling, 'Say hello to my little friend!'.

Who would've thought Hillary and Scarface share the same mantra.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yup:

And there is evidence that the CIA flew drugs into Mena, Arkansas during Bill Clinton’s governorship, in its operations to finance the Contras

Crashed Jet Carrying Cocaine Linked to CIA
by Jeremy R. Hammond / September 13th, 2008

The Clintons have helped the dirty operations of the government for a long time.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good question, I dont think they are, think they should, but we all know they won't.
edit on 15-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
And another drive by from the people who votes for bush JR.

Ive only seen 2 people on ats defend hillary, do we really need this made up crap.

Please provide a source that says this is made up. At least Bush had the balls to finally admit it. Oh that's right, Hillary doesn't have balls (although I think that assertion is still up in the air).

Hell, even Obama admitted his coc aine use.

Obama's Cocaine Confessional Won't 'Blow' His Chances

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Lessons to live by.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Please provide a source where she 'made this crap up'. Thanks in advance.

So other than her word where is the proof what she is saying isn't made up?

That works both ways.

And I am not defending Hillary in any way, but there are many people out there who make things up...just because.

Also where was all of this during Bill's campaign...seems a bit to coincidental it comes out now if you ask me.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: introvert

A habit one has that should remain personal is different than lying to people and posing as another person.

If you ignore the lying about coming under sniper fire in Bosnia, the Benghazi multiple stories, etc., she never lied.

I have not ignored it. The topic is about drug use.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Please provide a source that says this is made up.

Please provide a second source that confirms the allegation, otherwise the assumption must be that the allegation is "made up."

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
a reply to: introvert

How would you know one way or the other, the story sounds more plausible to me than your half hearted attempts at debunking it

I haven't tried to debunk it. Why should I care if she snorted some coke back in the day?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
And another drive by from the people who votes for bush JR.

Ive only seen 2 people on ats defend hillary, do we really need this made up crap.

Please provide a source that says this is made up. At least Bush had the balls to finally admit it. Oh that's right, Hillary doesn't have balls (although I think that assertion is still up in the air).

Hell, even Obama admitted his coc aine use.

Obama's Cocaine Confessional Won't 'Blow' His Chances

abcnews.go.com...

Another obscure blog from a right wing nut, no need to prove anything bud, enjoy another made up outrage.
edit on 15-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

A habit one has that should remain personal is different than lying to people and posing as another person.

If you ignore the lying about coming under sniper fire in Bosnia, the Benghazi multiple stories, etc., she never lied.

You're the one who first brought up the lying.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Drugs should be legal anyway.

That is the correct answer, but for the time being, the drug in question is not legal.
So, who cares?

I didn't hear anyone saying that when rumors were enough to blame GW Bush for being a coke head.

Obama can admit to using it in his book..... no big deal.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Bill might have tried coke once... but he didn't snort.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
All the "Clinton Women" are going to come out now.

It's going to be glorious to watch them be put under the spotlight. Especially by the MAIN mistresses Bill had like Dolly Kyle.

The REAL S....is going to hit the Fan. Buckle up Hillary voters

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i'm sorry, i don't want some coke head being leader of my country. using coke doesn't make for rational thought. during or after use, no matter what people say. just look at the burn outs.

It doesn't appear that she is using coke now, if she ever did. This is unproven, just like the Trump phone-PR issue.

Well, maybe no debunk, but most certainly an attempt at obfuscation

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You're the one who first brought up the lying.

No, you did. You posted this:

Exactly, who cares? Also, who cares about disguising one's voice and faking a PR phone call. Is this illegal? My point is this should warrant as much attention as a Trump fake phonecall.

You brought-up Trump's phone call issue trying to assert that personal drug usage and lying to people, posing as another person, should be treated equally. There is a difference between the two. Then when I state that it's different, you change the focus to Hillary's lies.

Are you trying to derail your own thread?
edit on 15-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Don't worry man.,..

It is ok if Hillary does coke.... I mean the whole classified emails thing is just a bunch of nonsense so whats a little coke gonna hurt at this point anyways?

That's the other sides story and they are sticking with it!

edit on R102016-05-15T10:10:48-05:00k105Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I didn't hear anyone saying that when rumors were enough to blame GW Bush for being a coke head.

I didn't care about his drug use either. You'd have to take that argument to someone that did.

That's not my problem.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i'm sorry, i don't want some coke head being leader of my country. using coke doesn't make for rational thought. during or after use, no matter what people say. just look at the burn outs.

It doesn't appear that she is using coke now, if she ever did. This is unproven, just like the Trump phone-PR issue.

Well, maybe no debunk, but most certainly an attempt at obfuscation

I didn't bring Trump in to this. The OP did.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join