It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary and her coke habit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wow. I wonder if this will get the attention of the MSM that Trump's fake PR phone call got. I doubt it. Funny that Bill Clinton's brother Roger was convicted of coke related charges in '85 and Bill himself was accused of doing coke. Not that coc aine use precludes you from becoming POTUS (see Dubya), but if they're digging up stories on Trump from twenty-five years ago, why not go here? Maybe Woodward and his 20 WAPO reporters are too busy trying to find Trump dirt.

Bill mentioned, “The only time Hillary gets aroused or agree to ‘play sexy’ is after she snorts coke. But, even then, she’s rigid and frigid. Hillary goes ape-# crazy–I mean screams, hits, and cusses–if I touch her breasts! Right after we started fooling around, she warned me to stay away from her tits, even telling me: ‘If you want to nurse–go home to your momma!’” Hillary Clinton despised Bill’s brother Roger but, she had to be nice to him since he supplied her coke habit. (Roger Clinton was charged with and convicted of a coc aine-related offense in 1985 and pardoned by Bill in 2001.) Bill talked about Hillary taking off work lots of times, desperate to find Roger. She cursed Roger but, at the same time, she had to be nice since he was her only source of coke. She smoked weed but coke was her addiction.

theamericanmirror.com...

edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Ah. Ms. Miller. Hell hath no fury amiright?

This person seems to be indulging in revenge in the form of making crap up and doing a tabloid-style tell-all.

Lovely.

*sigh*

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Is the Trump campaign so frightened that they have started their disinformation campaign against Hillary before she even gets the nomination? No-one ever accused Trump of having "class."

+9 more 
posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Who cares?

Drugs should be legal anyway.

+5 more 
posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

you are aware that allegations of coc aine use and disturbing surround the clintons from the before he even thought about running for president right?

goes back to when he was a fake Rhodes Scholar.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Who cares?

Drugs should be legal anyway.

Exactly, who cares? Also, who cares about disguising one's voice and faking a PR phone call. Is this illegal? My point is this should warrant as much attention as a Trump fake phonecall.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I just picture her barricaded in the Oval Office with Bill outside while brandishing an M-16/M-203 rifle yelling, 'Say hello to my little friend!'.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Ah. Ms. Miller. Hell hath no fury amiright?

This person seems to be indulging in revenge in the form of making crap up and doing a tabloid-style tell-all.

Lovely.

*sigh*

Please provide a source where she 'made this crap up'. Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

A habit one has that should remain personal is different than lying to people and posing as another person.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

A habit one has that should remain personal is different than lying to people and posing as another person.

i'm sorry, i don't want some coke head being leader of my country. using coke doesn't make for rational thought. during or after use, no matter what people say. just look at the burn outs.
edit on 15-5-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
link   
Maybe if Hillary did more coke she would be awake at 3am to take a phone call.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I just picture her barricaded in the Oval Office with Bill outside while brandishing an M-16/M-203 rifle yelling, 'Say hello to my little friend!'.

I picture Bill as more of a Alejandro Sosa type, sending out his underlings to do the assassinating.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i'm sorry, i don't want some coke head being leader of my country. using coke doesn't make for rational thought. during or after use, no matter what people say. just look at the burn outs.

It doesn't appear that she is using coke now, if she ever did. This is unproven, just like the Trump phone-PR issue.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

"Don't ever try to # me Bernie"

edit on 15-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I picture Bill as more of a Alejandro Sosa type, sending out his underlings to do the assassinating.

Now the leg, huh?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I've seen the drug destroy marriages and families. I'd hate to see the same happen to a country. Very irresponsible.

+1 more 
posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

If you ignore the lying about coming under sniper fire in Bosnia, the Benghazi multiple stories, etc., she never lied.

+9 more 
posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
And another drive by from the people who votes for bush JR.

Ive only seen 2 people on ats defend hillary, do we really need this made up crap.

edit on 15-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join