It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump vs Hillary....the coming battle.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The following article made me aware of the simplest way the Republican elite can cut off Trump's run for the Presidency with ease.

GOP campaign donations. Despite threats of Third Party or independent runs, the simplest way to sabotage Trump is give him less than needed donations to defeat the massive Democrat financial machine. The 'ammo' in the final fight.

This avenue of attack needs a constant and vigilant watch. Attempts by the GOP to tie Trump into concessions in exchange for that funding also requires close scrutiny. Both to ensure Trump doesn't succumb to them AND as a warning to the GOP.

www.foxnews.com...

Obviously, the left will cry out " See, Trump's just been bought. He's no different than the rest." Yet, it doesn't take much brain-power to see Vegas only exists due to a strong economy with sufficient money to spend on entertainment. It's obvious that the left's direction would damage, perhaps beyond recovery, Nevada's main industry.

In regards to the Presidential campaign, money-wise, the Democrats are far ahead.....

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What is the purpose of raising funds?

The only reason Trump is raising funds is to personally enrich himself. Same thing with Clinton. It's easy to see once you stop staring at all the BS layering it.

Everyone already knows who Trump is, so it's not like he has to pay anymore for advertising. He has no filter, so the media is hanging on his every word trying to run him into the ground. Wait'll he starts his name calling with Hillary.

ETA: Someone send this to Trump's campaign manager. You can take all the credit if you want.

Start off by nicknaming her Hill-liar-ry. It worked so well against Lyin' Ted.
edit on 1552016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The only reason Trump is raising funds is to personally enrich himself.

Campaign contributions can only be used for election purposes, either your own or someone else's.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

All of that revolves around the campaign or the campaign team, you cannot, for example, transfer your campaign funds to a personal account.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i dont know who is going to win because i wont vote for either of those two losers

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"Trust.....but verify"

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A friend of my parents is a retired state representive, when he retired, he was allowd to keep a percentage of his campagne money, I beleave it was a third. It was taxed as income.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: botay

The law I linked was Federal campaign laws which Trump would need to follow. State law may differ.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Staffers just got a raise and 30 more lawyers at his firm were just hired those 2 dollar hats now cost 10 dollars thats how it works.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Staffers just got a raise and 30 more lawyers at his firm were just hired those 2 dollar hats now cost 10 dollars thats how it works.

Those numbers will be a fraction of the comparable one on the left......Still, the mechanism, itself, will be the same.
edit on 15-5-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
No matter what Trump does he has his loyal followers trying to justify his actions even when he flip flops on issues.

At least I shouldn't be hearing people say he isn't beholden to anyone anymore.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
No matter what Trump does he has his loyal followers trying to justify his actions even when he flip flops on issues.

At least I shouldn't be hearing people say he isn't beholden to anyone anymore.

Thanks for confirming my OP.....

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The biggest lie in America is that politicians and corporate oligarchs aren't greasing each others wheels.
The laws don't matter to them, laws exist purely to give you the voter the illusion of lawfulness.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The "coming battle"? This is just the warm up?! Then we'll be looking at the Mother-of-all election battles coming after the conventions, won't we. The loser will probably live her remaining life depressed, angry and in "payback" mode.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Snarl

All of that revolves around the campaign or the campaign team, you cannot, for example, transfer your campaign funds to a personal account.

Yah, that would be too obvious.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The biggest lie in America is that politicians and corporate oligarchs aren't greasing each others wheels.
The laws don't matter to them, laws exist purely to give you the voter the illusion of lawfulness.

My, cynical aren't we....sigh, more true than not, these days....

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hillary, along with Bill, are going to be politically NUKED into oblivion.

Just watch. Karma is a.....

Buckle up Clintonistas, this is gonna hurt

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaDreamer
i dont know who is going to win because i wont vote for either of those two losers

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join