It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Islamophobia Report 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Why are Palestinians executed inside of Jerusalem?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: tinner07

What about Mexican drug cartels? They do things just as horrible as ISIS and they wear crosses around their necks. Should we be afraid of all Christians because of what they do in Mexico? I've seen a video of some guy getting his head cut off with a chainsaw, I've heard of bodies being found at the bottom of lakes cemented inside of barrels with their heads sticking out, I've heard of whole families being chopped up and stuffed in trunks, all of this was done by Christian drug cartels.

If these drug cartels don't represent Christianity then why does ISIS represent Islam?

How absurdly your mind works!!

One group does these because of their religion, the other does these things and happen to be religious..... Thought that rather obvious.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why are Palestinians executed inside of Jerusalem?

Because they fire rockets at Jews.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What has Europeans got to do with it ? OP Title is European islamophopia.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

My point is all religions have their bad apples and generalizing an entire religion based on the actions of a few of its followers is ridiculous and asinine.

If Islam encouraged is followers to kill people at random then that would be happening outside of ISIS regularly.
edit on 5/13/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Lysergic

I'm not defending Islam I'm just sick of people blaming it for all of our troubles when the reality is all organized religions are to blame for our troubles in one way or another.

Who is? Seems regional to me, ain't much of a problem here in the ol' USA.

If people were claiming WBC represented all of Christianity then I'd be calling bull# on that too.

Ok, a bit of a strawman, since nobody is, has, or will. Who claims ISIS(Saudi Arabia) or any group represents Islam, I think most understand it's full of stupid factions, just like Christianity.

Some believe more absurd retarded crap, others a little less.
edit on 13-5-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You mean at the same time that Jews are firing rockets at them?

I never thought I'd see the day that you would be defending a philosophy that you claimed is "stupid".

I think I'll start calling you Mr. Contrarian.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

My point is all religions have their bad apples and generalizing an entire religion based on the actions of a few of its followers is ridiculous and asinine.

If Islam encouraged is followers to kill people at random then that would be happening praise of ISIS regularly.

Lol, a few?

Here in America, a few is an arbitrary number between 3 and a couple dozen at most.

What country is millions considered to be a few in?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Not all are bad apples.. but these bad apples are like magnets to each others and cause havoc ( i guess it is in the strengh in mass but invidually when alone they seem to behave mostly ok. ).. just like in that London street and poor beer drinkers.. who were only trying to enjoy a moment of cold fresh beverage outside minding their own matters.
edit on 13-5-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It wasent ok when they did it to the jews, its the same for muslims, pretty simple.

Americans did it to the chinese mongrels, did it to the catholic irish, to african americans, same bull# different generation.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I am not exactly sure how much havoc Jews did in those days in Europe.. to compare same today´s muslims in Europe.. i believe you have some data to back this up ?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

So tell me, why is Islam worth defending and Christianity is not? They both suck imo, yet, BS is BS when spewed forth.

Religion is a free choice and terrorism is a completely different topic. I wouldn't call christians problematic due to crusades or decades of religios wars in Europe either.

When you're unable to differentiate you're simply unable to differenciate. And given many of the replys thus far, I'd say you're in good company.

Erdogan thinktank yadaya. University of Salzburg, you folks did read that? No?
Salzburg is nowhere near the Bosporus folks, talking about epic fails...

Data is data. Go and debunk that, guys.

Carry on!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Millions are chopping people's heads off in the name of Islam? Where are you getting these numbers from? Lol.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

I am not exactly sure how much havoc Jews did in those days in Europe.. to compare same today´s muslims in Europe.. i believe you have some data to back this up ?

Lol at the word havoc, pure propaganda right there.

I already asked you a bunch of times whats the eta on the destrution of europe, you never gave me your answer.
edit on 13-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I concede it was a bad example on my part.

Usually criminals are executed for crimes. At least they weren't executed for sorcery or apostasy.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Precisely.

Next stop gas-chambers, that's why I cited Niemöller. Not really surprising though, rather predictable given all the MSM propaganda in recent years. And the Total War with Terror, of course...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

And as i stated bunch of times you seems to know more what happens in Europe than europeans do.. from Canada West coast right ? lol.
All you need to do is read news from Europe.. local news.

Today

Pub keepers ask help from government to keep in control muslim youth who are trying to force Sharia in Copenhagen.

ISIS militants wielding AK-47s slaughter 14 Real Madrid fans at supporters meeting in Iraq 'because they think football is anti-Muslim'

Daily

And NRK police report from Sweden

There are no go zones and many of them.. they can´t handle and are out of control.. tell me about havoc.

This week there has been multiple cars burnt in Helsinki area.. they are investigating it.. we´ll see .. this kind of behaviour is not exactly finnish..

edit on 13-5-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sorry but put them all on a boat and tow them back to where they came from..
90% of them are unemployable and have nothing to offer the country's that they occupy.
If they came here with a humble heart and were thankful for what they get then it would be a different matter..
Just send them back and lets start again without all the do gooders poking their noses in...where are they now? Not looking after them...thats a fact..

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
No surprise here, and it will grow more and more, because nationalism is also growing.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Considering just today in Bosnia, Europe, huge load of arms intended for islamists in Sweden were caught and folks detained - - I cannot but concur the islamophobia is more than well founded.

Of course it is, remember the rise of al Qaeda in Afghanistan? No?

Let’s begin in 1979 in Afghanistan, where the Moujahedeen (“holy warriors”) were in battle against a secular, progressive government supported by the Soviet Union; a “favorite tactic” of the Moujahedeen was “to torture victims [often Russians] by first cutting off their nose, ears, and genitals, then removing one slice of skin after another”, producing “a slow, very painful death”. With America’s massive and indispensable military backing in the 1980s, Afghanistan’s last secular government (bringing women into the 20th century) was overthrown, and out of the victorious Moujahedeen arose al Qaeda.

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

Well done, fricken US of A! Well done! And you wanna blaim muslims for terrorism now? Guess who's been duped bigtime, while supporting the crap you allegedly hate with tons of tax-Dollars?
And nope, I won't even start to go into US support for the Royal Pigs of Saudi Arabia.

Instead, why shouldn't I start to think the weapons you mentioned are actually just more cloak & dagger exports from the US?

edit on 13-5-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join