It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Islamophobia Report 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The EIR reveals that Islam and Muslims and people perceived as such frequently become victims of exclusionary and discriminatory projects legitimized and fueled by Islamophobic ideology; be it women with a headscarf, who are refused a job, mosques that are attacked, or people, who suffer racial profiling. The EIR suggests a number of recommendations to overcome Islamophobia and strive towards more just and democratic societies. Most important is that Islamophobia has to be acknowledged as a crime and should be included in all national statistics throughout Europe. Also, the Muslim minorities have to be empowered to be able to use the rule of law and civic engagement against all forms of discrimination. More educational tools have to be offered to journalists, lawyers, police (security officials) and legal authorities in all European countries.

www.islamophobiaeurope.com...

600 pages, pretty impressive. Use the links on top of the page to get more detailed data from the different partaking nations.

The rising numbers of attacks on muslims clearly reflect the increased fearmongering, everything seems to run according to 'their' plan. Divide & conquer.
You really wanna play your part in that scheme of fear and hate? Better think twice!

When the Nazis came for the communists, I remained silent; I was not a communist.
When they locked up the social democrats, I remained silent; I was not a social democrat.
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist.
When they came for the Jews, I remained silent; I wasn't a Jew.
When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

M. Niemöller

Thanks for taking notice, have a nice day!
edit on 13-5-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, it is because muslims worldwide are blowing stuff up, cutting peoples heads off and acting like animals?

Could that possibly be the reason?

Would you put your kids on an airplane with a muslim chanting "allha akbar"?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Tolerance should work in both ways, shouldn´t it ? When Europe sees that it doesn´t what do you expect ?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

what if this is the propaganda piece?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

It is!

SETA is a Think Tank based in Turkey....No biased information there now is there? They use all the buzzwords. Racism, Islamophobia.....

As the leading think tank in Turkey, SETA felt an urgent need to address this problem. In fact, there are still people denying the very existence of racism against Muslims. Many state and civil society institutions, from the Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) to the countless civil society organisations throughout Europe, have done priceless work to prove and establish the opposite. Yet, institutions like the FRA publish only irregular reports on a restricted number of countries while most civil society organisations tackle racism in general and only few focus on Islamophobia in particular – this is the urgent gap our report wishes to fill.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

What about Mexican drug cartels? They do things just as horrible as ISIS and they wear crosses around their necks. Should we be afraid of all Christians because of what they do in Mexico? I've seen a video of some guy getting his head cut off with a chainsaw, I've heard of bodies being found at the bottom of lakes cemented inside of barrels with their heads sticking out, I've heard of whole families being chopped up and stuffed in trunks, all of this was done by Christian drug cartels.

If these drug cartels don't represent Christianity then why does ISIS represent Islam?
edit on 5/13/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Maybe, just maybe, it is because muslims worldwide are blowing stuff up, cutting peoples heads off and acting like animals?

Could that possibly be the reason?

Would you put your kids on an airplane with a muslim chanting "allha akbar"?

As if Christian nations aren't doing things that endanger the global population...

Maybe I should blow up my TV to stop it from glorifying violence and encouraging sociopathic behavior.

I haven't met all the Muslims in the world, hell I haven't even met one that blew anything up, but I've met a hell of a lot of other people who do worse things that don't believe in Allah.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Most likely so !
There were intresting piece of video about tolerance in liveleak 5 days ago. Where muslims attacked people drinking beer in london pub terrace and were shouting " free palestine".. I very much believe that these beer drinkers had something else in mind than Palestine or muslims in general when they bought their beer on sunny day.
liveleak
Also pub was attacked in Copenhagen

Copenhagen bar owners call for government to tackle Muslim 'Sharia patrols'

A group of bar owners from a Copenhagen suburb claim they are being harassed by local Muslim youth activists from immigrant backgrounds attempting to impose a 'Sharia zone', and have appealed to the government for help.

Bar owners in the Nørrebro suburb claim they have received demands for money, and stones have been thrown through the windows of establishments by the youths.

International Business times

So why not tolerate others too ? it seem to be one way road.. doesn´t it ?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Oh no don't upset the poor muslims... Europe is headed for a cataclysm.

40,000 Christians Persecuted By Muslims In Germany

Volker Baumann of Action for Persecuted Christians (AVC) says the situation is far bigger than 231 migrants, claiming that up to 40,000 Christians are persecuted for their faith in Germany according to the group’s research. Baumann joined Rode and several others who represent Christian charities at a press conference where they recommended the German government house Christians in separate homes, increase the number of non-Muslim security guards, and reach out to Christian migrants who may not report incidents of abuse for fear of reprisal from Muslims in their asylum homes.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Bad analogy, because they aren't using it as part of the ideology through running a drug cartel, roflmao.

Whens the last time a cartel recruited someone for their religious beliefs ?

F A I L

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: tinner07
If these drug cartels don't represent Christianity then why does ISIS represent Islam?

They don't they just embrace the crazy # in the Islamic faith.

When are Cartel members claiming to do anything for Jesus(Not their cousin)?

But yeah, F Christianity and Islam

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Considering just today in Bosnia, Europe, huge load of arms intended for islamists in Sweden were caught and folks detained - - I cannot but concur the islamophobia is more than well founded.

Most of the times - violent deaths are under some loonies shouting Allah Akhbar.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

They claim to believe in Jesus yet they ruthlessly kill people. The point is you can claim to be something yet not actually follow its rules. Islam doesn't teach people to behead others or set them on fire while alive yet ISIS does. If they are using Islam as a recruiting tool then they are using a bastardized version of it, not the true version.

+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The Foundation for Political, Economic and Social Research is a think tank funded by the Turkish government.

This report insinuates that any discrimination regarding Muslims is due to racism and "Islamophobic ideology" (there is no such ideology), and not due to an aversion to the Islamic ideology itself and the behavior it illicits in its followers. It insinuates that Islam is disliked because Europe is intolerant, is pathologically racist, and that Islam is an innocent and oppressed party.

It is nonsense.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Mmm, I can see you badly want to connect the dots.

Bastardized or not, it works, they recruit people, however you trying to say Mexican Drug Cartels have the same modus operandi I would say you are being disingenuous.

So tell me, why is Islam worth defending and Christianity is not?

They both suck imo, yet, BS is BS when spewed forth.
edit on 13-5-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

They claim to believe in Jesus yet they ruthlessly kill people. The point is you can claim to be something yet not actually follow its rules. Islam doesn't teach people to behead others or set them on fire while alive yet ISIS does. If they are using Islam as a recruiting tool then they are using a bastardized version of it, not the true version.

Then why do they behead people in Mecca, the Islamic holy land?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Most violent deaths you hear of or LITERALLY most violent deaths? Because if it's the former then I'd agree because that is what is being blasted in the news 24/7. If it's the latter then I call bull# and say you are just making stuff up because there's no possible way you could know that.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Then why do they behead people in Mecca, the Islamic holy land?

No true scotsman would behead people in Mecca

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I'm not defending Islam I'm just sick of people blaming it for all of our troubles when the reality is all organized religions are to blame for our troubles in one way or another.

If people were claiming WBC represented all of Christianity then I'd be calling bull# on that too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join