It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPACE WARS The Pentagon is spending $2 billion on mysterious space weapons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Egad! I have to change my name to Alice! I have fallen down a rabbit hole and a Cheshire Cat's directions are seemingly all directions...but amazingly creating a path to take!

Edit add: wait a minute...you arent trying to correlate the twin towers melting with this technology, are you? I thought the colloidal melting properties of the aluminum on the planes explained the fire? Don't want to distract from OPs main thread, but now I am curious!
edit on 5 15 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

2nd edit add: Towers seem to conspiratorish, perhaps you are referencing Hoh Rain Forest in Olympic National Park?
edit on 5 15 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

No. Not talking about the twin towers. These twins are very small. Very small.

Not olympic forest. Utah. But the "forest fire" was on another continent all together.
edit on 15-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
I am feeling zapped trying to wiggle the puzzle pieces. I will explore Roh and Korean aspects tomorrow. Thank you for your hints and patience.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The big accident was at a military testing range. A few observers had to have a training accident because the expected efficiency was a good bit lower than it turned out to be.
edit on 5/15/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Shiloh7

There is a treaty that blocks nuclear warheads from being deployed in space. Conventional weapons can be launched, but not weapons of mass destruction.

The kinetic 'Rods from god' and their derivatives are weapons of mass destruction though aren't they?

The energy they deliver can be comparable to a small tactical nuke i understand?

No, they are limited by laws of physics. Good analysis I've seen shows no capability above a good standard bunker buster, and at enormously higher cost and less accuracy. It's much harder to be accurate going at Mach 20 surrounded by a hot plasma fireball blinding your sensors and blocking GPS.

And the kinetics look identical to an armed ICBM warhead and is hence extremely risky to launch.

Lots of downside, little upside.

How could they slip through the agreements if their destructive potential is essentially massive?

Better as science fiction than science fact.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: GoShredAK

Not necessarily.

What I was talking about is not some physical object.

It would be super cool to take a non direct disposition to the medium. Might even give you a condition to bragg....if your good at surfing the four waves that is. Somewhere in the void theres a certain spontaneity thats strait out a compton. Where being bare is emitting 511 problems but a rod aint one(or a potential solution to a problem maybe?), but only if you know the password and give off the right conjunction of vibes. When your cool, those sorta problems happen there but not here. If you f up and loose your cool you both got problems. Sorry I can't be any more illuminating but it seems the fog has rolled in and is about to obliterate a bunch of twins arguing because they had differeing opinions on which way to turn up or down. And their fight was over with fast anyways...happens when they try and kiss n make up. I was like "nooooo" but the marraige was explosive. Besides they werent really there in the first place. this fog likes to project its biases sometimes in places. Not sure what the God's call it when we try to steal their fire, but I know some people like to call it "oh roh!"....or "forest fire."

This is what you get when you feed the BEAR unlimited, high-energy food. Imagine if BEARs could float above our heads?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

SPACE WARS The Pentagon is spending $2 billion on mysterious space weapons

When I saw the title of the thread the first thing that popped in my mind was the war of 1996 ESD dad commercial.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The big accident was at a military testing range. A few observers had to have a training accident because the expected efficiency was a good bit lower than it turned out to be.

Ahh the sun burn lol.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

edit on 15-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

No this was state side

Yellowstone fire? or that massive black out?

Some incidents at the Utah testing grounds.

Some photographers got very very bad sun burn.

And a few soldiers got fried.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

No this was state side

Well i guess.....*sunglasses* they got burned. Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

No this was state side

Well i guess.....*sunglasses* they got burned. Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though I do feel bad about the guys killed.
I wonder what they told there poor familys ?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

No this was state side

Though I do feel bad about the guys killed.
I wonder what they told there poor familys ?

That they were to close to a jet engine or they accidentally got hit with one of the non terrestrial officers guns when he went all XENU ACKBAR.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

They'll just tell them it was a training accident relating to a classified subject and thats all. The families will likely never know the truth of how their loved ones died while serving.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

They'll just tell them it was a training accident relating to a classified subject and thats all. The families will likely never know the truth of how their loved ones died while serving.

My personal favorite reason is a car accident due to drunk driving. And this from a guy I knew since high-school that never drank a day in his life. I had to take his widow aside and try to explain he died doing something so important that they cannot tell you due to national security. She took that well, and felt a bit better than the official story (which made to flaming upset and question everything).

edit on 5/16/2016 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling and formatting

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Helicopter accident is a popular one.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: lostbook

There's a lot of urgency, partly because Russia and China have closed the gap in a number of areas that the US has traditionally been well ahead in, and it's caught the people that should have seen it coming flat footed. The general thinking was that "we've always been ahead, so it'll be years before they catch us", and suddenly new weapons come out that are either almost as good as what we're fielding, or even slightly better.

It was Holding back or early WW3. Got so much choice and so much options. US had to invite so many Mad scientists to do all the work. You know when there is nukes WW3 would not look good for anyone.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

What makes you think we haven't already?

Ask Gary McKinnon.. It's awfully naive to think we're still using rockets for propulsion, NAZA wasn't the the height of acheivance for the Nazis.

Besides, 22 billion is nickels and dimes in this area. It's quite obvious to any conspiracy theorist worth his salt that we've already got a secret space program and the bill would be in the area of trillions, not billions.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Helicopter accident is a popular one.

whats even better is...friendly fire.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Wow! This thread has gone light years beyond what I imagined it would. A+ everyone!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join