It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police in Vienna Tell Woman: Dye Your Blond Hair Dark

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

TextYou blatantly made a false statement about the whole of Islam.
Again i say you CANNOT read, or maybe you have a comprehension problem. You lie again, my post said "Muslim Brother" NOT the WHOLE of islam. I post it again for you :

This is the motto of the Muslim Brotherhood
now please GO away......

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

I can read just fine. It wasn't the source material here is what you said

The following Hadith is clear to all muslims: Hadith 9:4 "Wherever you find infidels kill them; for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection." Islam is not a "religion of peace" but a death cult.

You point out that it is clear to all Muslims and then say that Islam and not Islamic extremism is a death cult. Sorry but you are wrong.

As I've explained before hadith is not Quran but maybe if you read more about Islam as a whole you would know that. The hadith are writings that aren't followed by all Muslims just like some Christian groups are white supremacists they use non biblical writing.

Here is a link from a Muslim website which believes the Hadith as well as Sunna are satanic and therefore not part of actual Islam.

www.masjidtucson.org...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Come on, any evidence except the alleged claim of the allegedly assaulted woman?

Btw, i don´t give you any evidence, but there was running around a bunch of nazi skinheads, screaming Heil Hitler and beating everyone with (black, brown)hairs, when i was heading to the train station. They attacked me and later the police told me i should shave my head and change my not nazi way of dressing to a more nazi like one, so that i am not that provocative. Then they told me that it would be better for me to be not alone on the streets after 8pm.

I swear it, this happened, believe me, so just believe me, it´s even written on a website, so it must be true...

Btw:
"The Clarion Project (previously the “Clarion Fund”) is a nonprofit organization led by U.S. neoconservatives and rightwing Israelis that produces alarmist films and publications aimed at hyping the threat of "Radical Islam.”
Clarion Project

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Lets not not pick, If I remember rightly there's film of Police advising women to adjust their living ways to avoid being attacked, there's also a German mayor telling children to not walk near immigrant sites "so not to provoke them" widely reported in ATS, so the point is that regardless of the OP source its already a factual known issue plus we have so called Clerics telling these males that its their right to rape the Kuffar..

So we have males from very Radical countries coming over, taking out their sexual and violent frustrations upon the women / children of the countries that have welcomed them and what do our Politicians do, they collude with media to hide the FACTS, since taking people in from these known Radical countries RAPE has soared there and in general it seems it mostly the young males on their own that are the prominent offenders.

The fact that our Politicians turn on us to ignore activities that are dangerous, socially destructive and morally wrong beggars belief and now they expect us to change OUR cultural system to avoid sexual depravity and criminal activity from people who are here because they are supposed to be finding a better life.

The people will snap and you get the idea that this is the desired effect, well either that or the slow but sure radicalisation of the West, either way its not so good for us who never asked for this, help people who need help, yes, give aid to places that NEED it, yes, worry that someone a Politician has invited with almost ZERO screening will attack my wife or daughter or in fact all of us if they are Religious fanatics, NO, I never asked for that.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

What i f the media just twists words and make it a scenario just to get views?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: uncommitted

Are you going to back that up with a reliable source which has actual facts, or post as much anti Muslim material as you can without making sure it can be verified?

ETA: I see a local source has been identified - no confirmation from the police that the conversation ever took place though.

So we can't take her word for it: Yet Progressives take other peoples words for when they are victims. Like Hillary Clinton commenting on the NOW PROVEN FALSE University of Albany alleged attack on 3 black women. You progs were all about that taking their words for it then, but now you don't want to?

Hypocrite.

Why are you calling me a progressive? I don't wear any kind of label you think you can pin on me thanks. I am commenting purely on this thread for which there is no corroboration, no police action noted, no nothing apart from the words of one person. Yes, I will comment on that and am as entitled to my view as the OP. Now if you don't like that, find your favourite corner and cry, don't think I'll mind.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: chuck258

They didn't use her actual name. It's words on paper. If the story is true then it's horrible and the police should do their jobs properly.

Did you even read his source? He provided a link, just copy and paste. This is official, posted by the country's second most read newspaper.

Are you gonna demand to see pictures of her bruises to make sure she was attacked too?

Can you not use Google Translate? Are you just getting all wound up for the sake of it? The translation doesn't give any further detail at all about the alleged crime, any police investigation OR police confirmation that they have been informed of the incident NEVER MIND giving any 'instructions' to the alleged victim to dye their hair. Virtually all of the sources for this story relate back to the original one....

I hate using caps, but maybe you will get the message if that's the only thing that gets you to listen.

If this is true then of course it's bad that someone got robbed, and that police could only resort to telling her to dye her hair - shame that isn't actually proven. If you keep telling me it is then please point to it.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So I guess you boys are saying that this big mainstream newspaper simply made up this whole story about an immigrant woman from Dubai getting attacked by other immigrants. Or just the part about the police?

So I guess "heute" is a known "Nazi propaganda" outlet always making up stories to make immigrants look bad.

This is what you folks are suggesting, right?

So, any evidence to show that this is the case?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I doubt the poice told her that, but it is possible that a police man told her becouse of his fustrations at not been able to defend her. Having said that there have been a lot of cases of people been told to dress diffrently in order not to upset Muslims, and even cases where child marrages (child rape) have been "over looked" becouse of the men belonging to Islam. It seems very clear that Islam will not intergrate with the west but wants to distroy the west. Summer is coming , how many more women and children will be raped ? The mob that went on the rampage at new year knew the law very well, wonder who told them.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk... -community-order.html
www.dailymail.co.uk... rs-rise-no-areas-Vienna.html
www.dailymail.co.uk... ified-walk-dark.html
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.independent.co.uk...
And the list just goes on and on, and this is only the english news.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ok, boys, here's the proof you so desperately desired.....

As the blond haired victim stated on the Today interview , was during the recording of the display recommended to her by the police , to color the hair and to dress less provocatively . Police spokesman Thomas Keiblinger commented on request of the APA that the executives would investigate. The officer , who had taken up the display , was asked to submit its observations

www.vienna.at...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Come on, any evidence except the alleged claim of the allegedly assaulted woman?

Btw, i don´t give you any evidence, but there was running around a bunch of nazi skinheads, screaming Heil Hitler and beating everyone with (black, brown)hairs, when i was heading to the train station. They attacked me and later the police told me i should shave my head and change my not nazi way of dressing to a more nazi like one, so that i am not that provocative. Then they told me that it would be better for me to be not alone on the streets after 8pm.

I swear it, this happened, believe me, so just believe me, it´s even written on a website, so it must be true...

Btw:
"The Clarion Project (previously the “Clarion Fund”) is a nonprofit organization led by U.S. neoconservatives and rightwing Israelis that produces alarmist films and publications aimed at hyping the threat of "Radical Islam.”
Clarion Project

As a German speaker, you should be ashamed of yourself for spreading your disinformation and trying to get people to doubt this story, since the proof could be found very easily if you speak German.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm slightly shocked and little annoyed by this news that are coming from nearby European countries.

Did my European friends lost their balls along the way?

Advice for local men: kick the S**t out of any gang in your neighborhood and the problem will be solved.

And by any I mean any - Muslim, Nazi or anyone who is considered gang - gay, women and smurfs included.

Believe me it works.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dinamo

Like this thread shows, we also have to deal with leftist scumbag apologists and enablers. These people are in fact the biggest cause of our problems, and the biggest cause for our apparant inability to stop this.
edit on 11-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Can we then ask the Muslim women that live here to remove their beekeeper outfits?

Beekeepers, lol. I live in a predominantly hindu neighborhood, the men wear traditional clothing, to me it looks part skirt, part nude thingy.

They are from a different culture. The problem is mine if I can't accept it.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, but when you go their country, your wife has to wear the beekepers outfit (lol), we have to adapt to their culture but they dont have to adapt to ours?! double standards, no thanks.
edit on 11-5-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

Yeah, but when you go their country, your wife has to wear the beekepers outfit (lol), we have to adapt to their culture but they dont have to adapt to ours?! double standards, no thanks.

Like you adapt to their culture when you visit foreign countries. Maybe you do, or maybe you hang out in the tourist traps, to stay 'safe'.

Otherwise you are a foreigner in a foreign land and you hope they accept and tolerate your ways…

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Like this thread shows, we also have to deal with leftist scumbag apologists and enablers. These people are in fact the biggest cause of our problems, and the biggest cause for our apparant inability to stop this.

No you don't. In the OP there was a link to a page that had an interview with an alleged victim of a crime who stated that she was robbed by a group of 4 men, that one of them made a comment about her hair colour but no - repeat no - suggestion that the 'journalist' who had written the story had asked the police for a statement to either confirm an attack had been reported or that a police person had suggested she should dye her hair. In other words, lazy journalism was taken as fact to suggest that Muslim immigrants had attacked the woman.

The onus is on the original poster to be able to provide any detail that forms the basis of their opinion otherwise people have the absolute right to ask for further confirmation. If you don't agree with that then sorry, but deny ignorance is a statement that is supposed to mean something.

With credit to you, you then took it upon yourself to provide a link where the police say they will look into it - they haven't actually confirmed any more than that but it shows that at least one journalist then decided the story in itself held little weight without any confirmation/clarification from the police - which as I write has yet to be given.

As far as I can see in this thread no one is being an apologist for anything other than the need for facts, regardless of the situation. Without any level of fact then it is nothing more than innuendo with its own agenda.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Kick the # out of gays and lesbians ? What the hell for? How do you group them with Nazis.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

You poor thing. You have to deal with people who don't feed stereotypes. You have to deal with people who want actual facts before making comments on a story. You have to deal with people who aren't afraid of people because they are different.

You just feel so hard done by. By the way I asked you this before and I'll ask again. Are you still able to practice your own culture and beliefs? It's a rhetorical question.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

We have proven to be fairly more tolerant than them, thats how it is, double standards arent making it fair. Either you agree or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join