It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police in Vienna Tell Woman: Dye Your Blond Hair Dark

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: chuck258

They didn't use her actual name. It's words on paper. If the story is true then it's horrible and the police should do their jobs properly.

Did you even read his source? He provided a link, just copy and paste. This is official, posted by the country's second most read newspaper.

Are you gonna demand to see pictures of her bruises to make sure she was attacked too?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Dear Europe,

I plan on going to Belvedere in Vienna one day when I find my Soul mate. It's so wonderful.

Paris, Venice, Geneva, etc too.

I actually plan on just living in Europe for awhile so make sure it's still Europe (beautifully cultured and romantically exiting) when I get there. Please?Thanks. Appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Muzzleflash
Homeward bound.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Generally a good pics of journalism provides more informatio and confirms the crime being reported by speaking with police officials. This story if true is horrible and I condemn the actions of both the police and individuals responsible. However it may not be true and hasn't had any solid confirmation yet many people have believed it and the anti immigration rhetoric is inflamed.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

What do you mean by still eurpope? Beautifully cultured? Is that code word for less immigrants ?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Less, or at least not more immigrants means a better chance of preservation of indiginous European cultures, so that would be a great thing.

Off course folks like you are hell bent on seeing our cultures destroyed by this forced "diversity".

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

I'm not hell bent on anyone's cultures being destroyed. I am however bent on exposing fear mongering. My city has had over 5,000 Muslims join our community in the last three years and crime rates haven't changed and we have more decent restaurants.

The immigrants aren't going to make you slaves like what happened in South Africa

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

How so? By asking for a source before I believe a story? I've seen these kinds of articles by certain pokicitally affiliated news outlets and their sole purpose is to condemn immigrants and foster hate towards them. That's not productive at all.

You were claiming that this story is a hoax, based on nothing. Just for your information, guy from Canada....a great number of us Europeans who actually have to deal with this crap are anti immigration, and not ashamed about it.

Your leftist guilt trip drivel is not effective anymore.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The Local also brings this: www.thelocal.at...

and must be a lie too that in Koln the police officers were expressly advised by the city officials to not push further their complaints against how to act against the refugees who provoked the sexual assaults on New Years Eve, the culprits even laughed at the police saying "you cant do a thing, we are protected by your own laws!"!

Also:

www.spiegel.de...

"In one rather explosive development, however, authorities in Cologne were able to locate some of the mobile phones that were stolen on New Year's Eve. In a number of cases, the trail has led to refugee shelters or their immediate neighborhood."

edit on 10-5-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I'm not hell bent on anyone's cultures being destroyed. I am however bent on exposing fear mongering. My city has had over 5,000 Muslims join our community in the last three years and crime rates haven't changed and we have more decent restaurants

Well good for you, and this makes you an expert on the situation in Europe? So where did these 5,000 come from?

The immigrants aren't going to make you slaves like what happened in South Africa

Oh you want to talk history? So who's land exactly are you writing your drivel from?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Awww somebody sounds hurt .Had the story been a postitive piece about immigrants doing good things for the community I guarantee you would want more journalistic integrity .This article has no cross checking nor does it use the victims actual name.

I for one won't live in fear of other cultures because I appreciate the mosaic of culture that diversity brings .

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I never said I was an expert on the situation .I have friends in London, France and Belgium who have told me for the most part that the situation isn't as bad as people make it out to be .Most of the new Muslim immigrants have come from Syria from some from Afghanistan and other countries .

As for your other comment I am native and my acentsors tribes have been here long before Europeans came and settled. Nice try though .

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Awww somebody sounds hurt .Had the story been a postitive piece about immigrants doing good things for the community I guarantee you would want more journalistic integrity

And I gaurantee that you wouldn't be calling it a hoax.

I for one won't live in fear of other cultures because I appreciate the mosaic of culture that diversity brings .

Anyone who uses the word diversity is full of it. It's not about fear of other cultures, it is about mine getting destroyed slowly but surely.

As for your other comment I am native and my acentsors tribes have been here long before Europeans came and settled. Nice try though .

So do you blame your fellow Canadians of European descent for taking over your land like you tried to blame me just now for what my forefathers did to another country. Nice try.

edit on 10-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'd rather be afraid but prepared, than be guillable and caught red-handed.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

First off I would ask for better journalistic integrity rregardless of whether the story is left or right. And you should do the same. Believing everything you read isn't intelligent .

I didn't know anyone who uses the word diversity is full of it? Where did you hear that wonderful piece of info? Has that been confirmed by others? Sounds like the opinion of someone with an anger problem. How exactly is your culture being destroyed? Are you not allowed to practice your cultural beliefs anymore?

I don't blame the current Canadians .They had nothing to do with it .You are missing the point .The point is that what's happening to you is not being taken over and having your culture destroyed .A true example of that is what happened in South Africa, Canada, America , Australia by Europeans .

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

You do not have to be afraid to be prepared. If a group of immigrants actually tried to "take over" it would be over before it started and I would be the first one defending our way of life. I just don't see that happening.

I have refugee neighbours and friends. They want to work and practice their own culture and have no desire to disrupt the way current Canadians practice their beliefs.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

no man, its not that, Im saying that fear is actually a good motivation to get prepared for most things.

not exactly just in a context of "immigrant radical take over".

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Im not against people who practice their beliefs on their own will, I'm against people who force them on others, of course not all immigrants are bad or want to take over, the ones who do, wont even try a radical change, just a slow one, year after year, they even say it themselves.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

And it won't work because people are not willing to give up their culture. The European settlers tried it and almost succeeded and they had the numbers the force and the power yet still aborginal culture remains.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Depends on the numbers, with demographic crisis in the western world, it's just a matter of time. I see people giving their freedom daily, not questioning, so I like to remain careful, I dont say we need to build walls, just to be careful.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

We should always be careful. That I agree on. I do believe though that fear leads to misunderstanding and that we need to understand where people are coming from.

I also know that we have had influxes of immigrants from Ireland during the Catholic and Protestant crisis involving the IRA and nobody questioned who came in. It shows a bias and that people are afraid of those who look different.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join