It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police in Vienna Tell Woman: Dye Your Blond Hair Dark

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39
a reply to: uncommitted

no confirmation from the police that the conversation ever took place though.
Well, that's something you can follow up with the cops in your spare time, they speak German you know!!

I didn't post the story, you did so why can't you back that up rather than assume that someone who wants anonymity (yet strangely poses for a photograph) was giving a full version of the event with no corroboration? Until that point it's what someone says they were told - no more, no less. There is also no record that an arrest took place or any way of confirming any part of her story. Typically there would usually be a response from police to at least say inquiries are ongoing after any alleged assault.

Why are you telling me the police speak German as though that means something - do you for some reason think I also speak German?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

FFS!
Do you people ever demand an actual source for these bs stories?
You jump in and believe everything some random right-wing blogger writes with such eager hatred and bile it makes me wonder about your sanity.

Provide actual evidence that this happened please.

+4 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

If it happens, and the right wings report it, its because the left wings tend to supress these kind of news, or just point the finger demanding it to be false than actually accept the reality of things.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This news was reported by "heute.at" it's a free newspaper you can get at any train station. I wouldn't even touch that piece of sh*t if you would be willing to give me money.

Great pick guys!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

There isn't any solid sources just right wing tabloid papers and some anti immigration websites. It's fear propaganda and judging from the response it's working. Hardly anyone vetted the source.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
and people wonder why im taking notice of all the "Syrian" refugees coming to my home town.

Here you have it..

However im not buying it from this source.

Have any others?

It's not going to happen in America. I think there's a variety of reasons. Muslims in America are better integrated than Europe, and to some extent, even Canada. They are less extremist. Perhaps those that decide to live in America are less inclined towards evil to those in the west. Those that move here are generally more liberal and well off compared to those that must walk or hitch a ride on a dinghy. There's also little evidence that sexual assaults have been committed by Syrians. It's mostly been Afghans, Moroccans, and Algerians.

edit on 10-5-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Are you going to back that up with a reliable source which has actual facts, or post as much anti Muslim material as you can without making sure it can be verified?

ETA: I see a local source has been identified - no confirmation from the police that the conversation ever took place though.

So we can't take her word for it: Yet Progressives take other peoples words for when they are victims. Like Hillary Clinton commenting on the NOW PROVEN FALSE University of Albany alleged attack on 3 black women. You progs were all about that taking their words for it then, but now you don't want to?

Hypocrite.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

There isn't any solid sources just right wing tabloid papers and some anti immigration websites. It's fear propaganda and judging from the response it's working. Hardly anyone vetted the source.

If you are upset about people not vetting sources, let us see you condemn Hillary Clinton for jumping to conclusions on the University of Albany hate crime hoax.

Hillary Clinton condemns racist attack at University of Albany
Students protest the alleged crime with no proof, no vetting whatsoever
Surprise surprise, turns out the women faked the whole damn thing

Let's hear you condemn all the social justice warriors, Hillary Clinton, the University of Albany president all that jumped to conclusions without vetting the source.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Who's word? There's no identity of the victim given? It's a heresay story without an actual verified victim.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

That's not the topic of the OP so it is not relevant. For the record I have condemned the this hoax before as it is disgusting to make up stories to further divide people.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3

"Indirectly responsible"?! To me that's outright BLAMING her for the attack! This unacceptable and unchecked behavior is so out of control, disgusting and culturally damning till it's nothing but a pathetic reflection of certain "cultures".

"People", and I use the term loosely, with those men's mindsets need to be punished with such impunity as to make it CLEAR that women have the RIGHT to their natural hair color, beauty, freedom of movement in their OWN COUNTRY AT ALL TIMES and not to have to fear going out at night because there are barbaric, criminally intentioned and base minded males roaming freely. And i mean punishment meted out with absolute impunity to make it CLEAR once and for all that these are CRIMINAL acts! It's ENTIRELY on their empty, ignorant heads, not on the women of the good hearted host country. Women, unlike their's, who actually have rights and belong there! In fact, why don't the officials MANDATE that these MEN stay indoors after the sun goes down!? THAT would be the safest thing to do as I think that's pretty damned fair and deserved considering their "cultural misunderstandings" joke of excuses. Throw in ankle monitors, maybe matching collars just to show how serious a country can be in protecting its most vulnerable citizens, women AND children. I can't even envision something like that happening more than once in the States without maximum, justifiable retribution...can any of you?

Unpopular opinion: maybe the police are genuinely trying to help? If dying her hair would result in her not getting raped, I wouldn't care if the victim felt "responsible" for what happened, Im still giving her the advice... though honestly Im having a tough time believing it would make amy difference. That's ludicrous.
edit on 10-5-2016 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I will have to believe it is possible that a police man would try to be helpful and offer this advice. Would he admit it publicly, no, probably not. Too many ramifications.

I say this from personal experience of police giving me advice that is off record. Our government is forcing police to be publicly pc, but reality is that the individual police are citizens too.

I don't think the police were expressing the victim was asking for it, just that times are changing and they have their hands tied, governmentally. I can only believe it was one policeman trying to offer personal advice based on his experience.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I see the usual suspects pushing their leftist propaganda again.

As pointed out this appeared in the 2nd most read paper in Austria, and also, the victim is an immigrant herself, from Dubai originally with an Iraqi father.

Für die Schauspielstudentin geht all das in eine falsche Richtung: "Ich sehe nicht ein, warum ich mich zurücknehmen sollte. Ich bin selbst Ausländerin, in Dubai geboren und habe einen Iraker als Vater. Aber ich bin zum Christentum konvertiert, habe Deutsch gelernt und mich angepasst. Das sollte jeder, der herkommt."

http:// www.heute.at/news/oesterreich/wien/Studentin-am-Westbahnhof-ueberfallen-Keiner-half-mir; art23652,1284102

edit on 10-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That's not the topic of the OP so it is not relevant. For the record I have condemned the this hoax before as it is disgusting to make up stories to further divide people.

So what you are doing is disgusting.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That is stark, staring truth.

When did she become the criminal? 'cause that's exactly what happened there, she became the criminal, and those poor misunderstood assholes that assaulted her are her victims.

Enough to make you wanna puke, frankly.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This type of incident is actually sort of why, along with countless other reasons, that I favor a population demographic of 9 females to every 1 male.

It'd be a much happier world. Just think about it.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Who's word? There's no identity of the victim given? It's a heresay story without an actual verified victim.

Well, even though it's now been proven (Saw something about it being in the country's second most read newspaper) - I was addressing the fact thatyou are trying to shoot down the story without giving it any merit. In effect, you are doing virtually the exact opposite of what you are condeming. You are telling people don't jump to conclusions based off a story - but then doing a complete 180 and saying we have no proof she is a victim. (Read that as "we" "couldn't" prove there was a victim - but you can't prove there wasn't)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

How so? By asking for a source before I believe a story? I've seen these kinds of articles by certain pokicitally affiliated news outlets and their sole purpose is to condemn immigrants and foster hate towards them. That's not productive at all.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

They didn't use her actual name. It's words on paper. If the story is true then it's horrible and the police should do their jobs properly.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
I see the usual suspects pushing their leftist propaganda again.

As pointed out this appeared in the 2nd most read paper in Austria, and also, the victim is an immigrant herself, from Dubai originally with an Iraqi father.

Für die Schauspielstudentin geht all das in eine falsche Richtung: "Ich sehe nicht ein, warum ich mich zurücknehmen sollte. Ich bin selbst Ausländerin, in Dubai geboren und habe einen Iraker als Vater. Aber ich bin zum Christentum konvertiert, habe Deutsch gelernt und mich angepasst. Das sollte jeder, der herkommt."

http:// www.heute.at/news/oesterreich/wien/Studentin-am-Westbahnhof-ueberfallen-Keiner-half-mir; art23652,1284102

Requoting and posting in case any leftist apologists have selective reading or "miss" it.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join