It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police in Vienna Tell Woman: Dye Your Blond Hair Dark

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
These guys would probably be introduced to my wife's version of her second amendment right.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

So she has to change her appearance,her style of dressing and her entire lifestyle to accomodate the migrants..and hope that makes her somewhat safer.In her home country.Just wow.I don't even know what more to say.So completely preposterously outrageous it beggars belief.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Spot on with your description, and WHY Austria has recently implement changes to their laws on "economic migrants". Austria is a very proud nation, their religion is close to 100% catholic, the culture is strong, and their way of life is envied by other nations. And they DON'T want trouble makers from outside of Austria to destroy their pristine life style.....

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Can we then ask the Muslim women that live here to remove their beekeeper outfits?

oh man thats funny. do they ever take those things off?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
send them all home with a sack of food and a bottle of water.
point them in the direction of the enemy and point out that's there home.
those that fight, deserve a visa to return to Europe
those that run are cowards and will likely end up in ISIS ranks one day anyway

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Sounds to me like they need to change their police, to some that can actually fo the job!!! That is beyond outrageous. What she needs isn't hair dye, it's a nice Glock.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
so I can legally rape blondes that dont have a burca on!

no wounder thire women ware them!
bet they still rape them.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

With your name, you sure "broke me up" with laughter, good one mate....Ha Ha.....

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Men who bruise women need a message from the local men in the form of tar and feathers, broken noses, fat lips, black eyes, and B ich slaps

And then watch people scream hate crime.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

"Indirectly responsible"?! To me that's outright BLAMING her for the attack! This unacceptable and unchecked behavior is so out of control, disgusting and culturally damning till it's nothing but a pathetic reflection of certain "cultures".

"People", and I use the term loosely, with those men's mindsets need to be punished with such impunity as to make it CLEAR that women have the RIGHT to their natural hair color, beauty, freedom of movement in their OWN COUNTRY AT ALL TIMES and not to have to fear going out at night because there are barbaric, criminally intentioned and base minded males roaming freely. And i mean punishment meted out with absolute impunity to make it CLEAR once and for all that these are CRIMINAL acts! It's ENTIRELY on their empty, ignorant heads, not on the women of the good hearted host country. Women, unlike their's, who actually have rights and belong there! In fact, why don't the officials MANDATE that these MEN stay indoors after the sun goes down!? THAT would be the safest thing to do as I think that's pretty damned fair and deserved considering their "cultural misunderstandings" joke of excuses. Throw in ankle monitors, maybe matching collars just to show how serious a country can be in protecting its most vulnerable citizens, women AND children. I can't even envision something like that happening more than once in the States without maximum, justifiable retribution...can any of you?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

...not only for our public safety, but for theirs as well.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Until it happens to one of their family members, say...a child?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Are you going to back that up with a reliable source which has actual facts, or post as much anti Muslim material as you can without making sure it can be verified?

ETA: I see a local source has been identified - no confirmation from the police that the conversation ever took place though.
edit on 10-5-2016 by uncommitted because: per ETA

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3
a reply to: SprocketUK

Until it happens to one of their family members, say...a child?

I wasn't defending the mindset, merely pointing out that there are those without the ability to see things for what they are, and chances are, the kind of blokes who would be prepared to carry out this sort of punishment will fit the stereotype of knuckle draggers.

IMO violence is pretty much the only language that these vermin will understand.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

There are plenty of murders committed by whites against other whites around the world, what makes this one so special for you except that it happened in the white enclave you live in?

This thread is about the threat to our living our lives freely in our own countries, whilst trying to help people supposedly who come to our countries, often penniless, who supposedly want to live our way of life. Obbviously they wouldn't come if their own way was better and more preferable unless they have an agenda to destroy our cultures and way of life? White murder has nothing to do with this whatever the reason for your analogy surely.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Sounds like the cops gave her good advice. They assessed her appearance to cause a greater chance of risk towards getting attacked.

Yes, this is wrong because this isn't how things should be, but they are. So mitigate risk.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Mate, these immigrants have buggered most of the Schengen area's of Europe. Germany is to blame for the open doors policy of last year, now they are waking up, but way too late. France,Belgium,Holland,Denmark,Germany and now Austria to name a few who have many problems with these migrants.No doubt there are genuine people who could be integrated into European society,but also many other giving the refuges a bad name.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

no confirmation from the police that the conversation ever took place though.
Well, that's something you can follow up with the cops in your spare time, they speak German you know!!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
A load of nonsense, when the native population is being told how to act and be, when your government gives a safe port to people from other country with a different culture than your own.
edit on 10-5-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It took 200 yrs to get them out of europe the first time.

Is europe going for the ultimate Darwin award or what?!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join