It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting in Florida Multiple Eyewitnesses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

A UFO has been caught in Florida
Date of sighting April 2014
Video also show other eyewitnesses report.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: vtrio12

Thanks for bringing us that.
Hard to get any scale etc with nothing for reference but I think I can see the tree line towards the end.
Colour change looks nice but, other than that, impossible to say really.
At times it looks too steady so I thought it could be some kind of projection but that doesn't cut it really.
No explanation from me.
Cheers.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Nice ufo. Looks like a radiant white mothership. Great capture

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: vtrio12

A UFO has been caught in Florida
Date of sighting April 2014

I'm not sure if I have seen it before, I have to check.

Video also show other eyewitnesses report.

There's no witness report on the video, just someone saying they haven't seen anything like that before. The video then plays again, but it's only one video, repeated for some reason.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yes. I couldn't read the bottom of the email there but I thought it was a you tube problem.
I'm on my phone so not all vids play too well anyway.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Really? It looks more like an Arcturian federal dropship to me. More specifically the mk III with the new level five drive. Hard to be more specific than that since its a bit blurry.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

So they claim it flies around for 10 minutes, yet we see only a couple of minutes of it not moving..

Yep, a mothership.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Really? It looks more like an Arcturian federal dropship to me. More specifically the mk III with the new level five drive. Hard to be more specific than that since its a bit blurry.

I assume you aren't being serious? I am talking from experience plus being serious and it does look like a radiant white mothership.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Could be some sort of light source reflecting off low clouds or fog. Hard to make it out with the jumpy camera.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I suppose this is the original video posted in 2014. It's smaller but the quality is better.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yes it is a better bit of footage. The craft still looks like a radiant white mothership but there seems little background to reference it to size and directional movement/speed. It could even be a street light. The changing of colours could be the mobile phone dealing with the dark. But it does look like a ship, it's going to be tricky to give a yay or nay on this one.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

That's the problem with lights in the night sky, they will always remain just that.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That's very similar in shape to what I reported here a couple of days ago. www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my case it was travelling South East to North west and was never still.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FireMoon

What you experienced was probably a white type ufo orb. There's just so many going around right now it's insane. WOE are they up to? Hope we aren't their next crop/cull/meal

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Nope...that is not a level five series drive...the new drive is still in testing and due out in 3030.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I assume you aren't being serious? I am talking from experience plus being serious and it does look like a radiant white mothership.

No, im talking from experience. I used to know a salesman, well he wasnt a man of course, from Arcturus. Im speaking from experience and being very serious.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You migh tbe right, the press release for the level 5 series drive did say it would look more like an out of focus light source out than the level 4 to the untrained eye.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Doesn't Florida have a space center?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Level 5.1 drive in the mk III. The improved shielding causes the distortion.

Not a mothership, since all but one were scrapped 2 years ago. The last one is parked in orbit of Epsilon 3 due to refueling problems. Rumor is some space gypsies took the gyros so it may be there permanently.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Drone .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join