It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer: I breached Clinton server, 'it was easy'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Guccifer, extradicted to the U.S. by the FBI,...has just stated in an exclusive FOX interview with Catherine Herridge...that, YES...he DID hack Hillary Clinton's private server (multiple times)...tracing back to her secret Internet address through Sidney Blumenthal's account.

This could be the final nail in Crooked Hillary's coffin.
Stay tuned...this will continue to heat up.

The imprisoned hacker also claims he saw evidence that others were using her server as well.

EXCLUSIVE: The infamous Romanian hacker known as “Guccifer,” speaking exclusively with Fox News, claimed he easily – and repeatedly – breached former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s personal email server in early 2013. "For me, it was easy ... easy for me, for everybody," Marcel Lehel Lazar, who goes by the moniker "Guccifer," told Fox News from a Virginia jail where he is being held.

Guccifer’s potential role in the Clinton email investigation was first reported by Fox News last month. The hacker subsequently claimed he was able to access the server – and provided extensive details about how he did it and what he found – over the course of a half-hour jailhouse interview and a series of recorded phone calls with Fox News. Fox News could not independently confirm Lazar’s claims.

The former secretary of state’s server held nearly 2,200 emails containing information now deemed classified, and another 22 at the “Top Secret” level. The 44-year-old Lazar said he first compromised Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal's AOL account, in March 2013, and used that as a stepping stone to the Clinton server.

He said he accessed Clinton’s server “like twice,” though he described the contents as “not interest[ing]” to him at the time. “I was not paying attention. For me, it was not like the Hillary Clinton server, it was like an email server she and others were using with political voting stuff," Guccifer said.

Lazar emphasized that he used readily available web programs to see if the server was “alive” and which ports were open. Lazar identified programs like netscan, Netmap, Wireshark and Angry IP, though it was not possible to confirm independently which, if any, he used.

In the process of mining data from the Blumenthal account, Lazar said he came across evidence that others were on the Clinton server. "As far as I remember, yes, there were … up to 10, like, IPs from other parts of the world,” he said.
With no formal computer training, he did most of his hacking from a small Romanian village.

Lazar said he chose to use "proxy servers in Russia," describing them as the best, providing anonymity.

Cyber experts who spoke with Fox News said the process Lazar described is plausible. The federal indictment Lazar faces in the U.S. for cyber-crimes specifically alleges he used "a proxy server located in Russia" for the Blumenthal compromise.

MORE:
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 4-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: spacing

edit on 4-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This from the article...Guccifer says he has hidden 2 gigabytes of "too hot" national security information.

For Lazar, a plea agreement where he cooperates in exchange for a reduced sentence would be advantageous. He told Fox News he has nothing to hide and wants to cooperate with the U.S. government, adding that he has hidden two gigabytes of data that is “too hot” and “it is a matter of national security.”

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I was just posting this in the old thread

There is more background here for anyone who is not familiar with Guccifer:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This could be big trouble for Hillary.

Guccifer said he has evidence of his hacks in his archives. This would prove her email server was vulnerable and likely was hacked by others as well. This shows the use of her server risked compromising classified information.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I think this explains WHY he was extradited.

+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well many of us suspected this was one reason why they got Guccifer back in the States !!!!

The phones are ringing off the hooks a Hillary Headquarters as we speak !!

Leavenworth is moving closer and closer and closer.

old songs never die....

The Cadets - Stranded In The Jungle (song from the 1950s)

+5 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I cant wait for Trump to lay into her. She has enough things to target that it would be like hitting a barn with a shotgun.

The last two pansy candidates we had used kid gloves against Obama. Trump will give Hillary both barrels.

It will be entertaining for sure.

If she is not indicted before Nov.

+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Let's hope Guccifer doesn't get 'suicided' in prison...Hillary probably has a lot of friends on the 'inside'.

+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I wonder if Bernie will start "giving a damn" about Crooked Hillary's private server now.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Color me unsurprised.

Tick tock goes the clock.

Oh, for anyone who still thinks that the FBI is conducting a 'security review,' this is from the FBI site describing their function and purpose:

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations—which serve, as our mission states, “to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.” We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law, and you can find the major ones below, grouped within our national security and criminal priorities. Also visit our Intelligence program site, which underpins and informs all our investigative programs.
emphasis mine

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I was thinking the same.
Here's a comment from a poster at the Fox news site.

"They better depose this guy and get him on the record fast...because he's about to become the next "accident" in the long list of Clinton Family acquaintances. He's going to end up next to a cannon in Fort Marcy Park (look it up)...."

We're all thinking it😉

To add though. even after all this, and years of shady deals on her part. I just don't see her going away. And thats going to make my head explode.😠
edit on 4-5-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Of topic yet pertinent.
Here's a link to the "Suicide" of Hillary's Friend Vince Foster if anyone would like a read.

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The story just went up on Drudge with a banner headline!
Crooked Hillary is probably on her fourth Vodka Tonic about now.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I bet the FBI has plenty of sworn deposition testimony from the "Gucci".

Hillary will end up sick from this.

She will be the next campaign drop-out.

+2 more 
posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like Bernie was wise to stay in.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like Bernie was wise to stay in.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I hope this is the beginning of the end for Hillary

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
There is no way the DOJ can smother this. It's too big.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Until I saw this today I was certain it would just be hillarys inner circle that would go down for this.

With the details Guccifer says he has her goose is cooked. People like the AG and heads of FBI are not going to go down with her ship if there is this much stuff out there on her...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Its not going to be easy for Shillary to beat the FBI on this,
I imagine he has far more than a few yoga routines stashed somewhere.

Be ready for David Brock and the 1 million dollar trolls, they were just launched..

www.campaignsandelections.com...

Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook
FEC loopholes mean Correct the Record can openly coordinate with Clinton’s campaign.

Citing “lessons learned from online engagement with ‘Bernie Bros,’” a pro-Hillary Clinton Super PAC is pledging to spend $1 million to “push back against” users on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram.

Correct the Record’s “Barrier Breakers” project boasts in a press release that it has already “addressed more than 5,000 people that have personally attacked Hillary Clinton on Twitter.” The PAC released this on Thursday.

The PAC was created in May of last year when it was spun off from the American Bridge SuperPAC, which is run by longtime Hillary and Bill Clinton supporter David Brock.

www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 4-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

And the "amphibious" operations will use patroll boats.

edit on May-04-2016 by xuenchen because: [email protected]

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Now that was a fun read!

from op

"As far as I remember, yes, there were … up to 10, like, IPs from other parts of the world,”

Now isn't that interesting, 10 IP's from other parts of the world, arms deals and kickbacks to the Clinton foundation?

I have been waiting for the truth to catch up with Hilley, hang her!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join