It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer brought to US amid Hillary email probe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have already mentioned this several times....

Why now has Romanian hacker Guccifer been extradited to the US for 18 months?

He is no longer a threat, he was currently serving a 7 year sentence in Romania... why an 18 month extradition now of all times?

He is the one who broke into Sid Blumenthals emails and discovered that Hillary had a clinton.com email service... he broke into so many high level US government officials emails that the odds of him having accessed Hilarys is very very high..

The rabbit hole runs deep grasshopper:

The extradition of Romanian hacker “Guccifer” to the U.S. at a critical point in the FBI’s criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails is “not a coincidence,” according to an intelligence source close to the case.

www.foxnews.com...

This bears watching, especially if they can prove a cab driver from Romania was able to access her server, just another nail in a well nailed coffin called Hillary 2016.
edit on R032016-04-08T10:03:32-05:00k034Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

"Cool story bro. Fox News? lol Pics or it didn't happen"

^ the response of someone who is a political pawn/suffering from cognitive dissonance and doesn't like what they're hearing.

The rabbit hole is quite deep, it twists and forks into other rabbit holes and we will never have the answers, but it is fun exploring, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

"Cool story bro. Fox News? lol Pics or it didn't happen"

^ the response of someone who is a political pawn/suffering from cognitive dissonance and doesn't like what they're hearing.

The rabbit hole is quite deep, it twists and forks into other rabbit holes and we will never have the answers, but it is fun exploring, isn't it?

Of course it is Fox or Faux as some prefer to call it, but it doesn't change any of the story one iota:

1. Guccifer arrived in the US just last week on an 18 month temporary extradition from Romania.

2. Guccifer hacked into Blumenthals email and was the one who revealed clinton.com to the masses.

3. As a result of Guccifer hacking Blumenthals email, Sid has provided work related emails between Hillary and Himself that did not show up in the "work related" emails Hilary turned over to the state department.

4. Guccifer hacked into many US politicians emails, the odds of him having accessed Hillarys is extremely likely.

5. The FBI had already talked to him while he was in prison in Romania.

6. Why a temporary 18 month extradition to the US when the threat had already been neutralized?

As always with Hillarys email server, nothing but questions questions questions.

edit on R232016-04-08T10:23:42-05:00k234Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R272016-04-08T10:27:01-05:00k274Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

As remarked, this appears to be yet another piece to be put on the board, when the indictments come down.

Especially if he has a trove of hacked classified emails, that he is prepared to pull down from the Cloud, in return for immunity from (or reduced sentences for) the charges he faces in the U.S.

Certainly seems convenient that he is now in-country and would be able to appear in front of a Grand Jury...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

To be honest, I think 'Guccifer' is controlled opposition. Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

lawnewz.com...

nymag.com...

Probably not for what you think.

It has already been determined that her system has never been hacked.
edit on 482016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Foxes super info provider. The proverbial unnamed source close to the investigation. Ha! So lame.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

just another nail in a well nailed coffin called Hillary 2016.

If there is actually any justice in this world.......

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
www.nytimes.com...

lawnewz.com...

nymag.com...

Probably not for what you think.

lets analyze your sources shall we?

www.nytimes.com...

according to people close to a federal investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s emails.
well well an anonymous source...just like cough cough fox news

lawnewz.com...

It is possible that forensic experts could find traces of sophisticated hacking that the logs would not reflect.
oopsy you left that part out

nymag.com...

The logs do not conclusively prove that the server was never successfully breached,

There is no definitive so called proof either way.... none the less, it remains extremely likely that Guccifer was able to access Hillarys server.
edit on R272016-04-08T11:27:43-05:00k274Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Was that "determination" from officials or just the Hillary Campaign/supporters?

Can we get some actual quotes posted?

I think this Romanian fella could have been a "go between" in the Hillary hacks.

from your NYTimes story.....

A former aide to Hillary Clinton has turned over to the F.B.I. computer security logs from Mrs. Clinton’s private server, records that showed no evidence of foreign hacking, according to people close to a federal investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s emails.

edit on Apr-08-2016 by xuenchen because: close to the investigation again

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

By using the search "Trump hotel full of Romanians" revealed the following:

www.nytimes.com...

www.breitbart.com...

So a Romanian Hack, cabbie/'puter hack, is caught in a web of deceit? You can't rule out Mr. Trump.. Who else would think to go to Romania to get Hospitality Workers? When was the last time You heard someone extoll the warmth of the Romanians?

Hillary should be in a Prison and NOT a private one..

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

There is no definitive so called proof either way.... none the less, it remains extremely likely that Guccifer was able to access Hillarys server.

If Guccifer was in the business of hacking top government official's emails, it makes all the the sense in the world that he would hack Hill Dawg's private server. Actually it would make less sense if he didn't hack Hill Dawg's private server. Seeing how hacking top official's emails was his M.O.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Oops. You never considered any of this did you? What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander huh? Give me a freakin break.
What have you or Fox revealed? What proof that if he's been extradited this is the reason for it ?? It's a big imaginative stretch is all it is.
Nit pic if you must but those stories I linked all say the server was never compromised. And I for one believe that. Obviously you don't. You only believe the links that support your ideology.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Oops. You never considered any of this did you? What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander huh? Give me a freakin break.
What have you or Fox revealed? What proof that if he's been extradited this is the reason for it ?? It's a big imaginative stretch is all it is.
Nit pic if you must but those stories I linked all say the server was never compromised. And I for one believe that. Obviously you don't. You only believe the links that support your ideology.

same as you believe only the ones that support your version... ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black? Every one of your links states that it is inconclusive as to whether her email server was accessed, but somehow you get 100% proof out of what most ordinary people call inconclusive evidence.

I can not wait to talk to you after the recommendations for Hillarys indictment come down... in fact, I have a deliciously perverse desire to talk with you once all of this is revealed..... do you have plans for a quick get away when your Hillary world comes crashing down all around you? Do we need to stage an intervention?

Will you be available for comment once the indictment recommendation comes forth?

I have better uses for my oxygen than wasting it on someone like you.... cant wait till the FBI news conference...

SOON

edit on R162016-04-08T12:16:41-05:00k164Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R282016-04-08T12:28:36-05:00k284Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The same sources that say she's being indicted??. The same source that says the server was illegal?

Okay I get it. It's only okay when that unnamed source close to the investigation says something damaging about Hillary Then the source is good. When it's exculpatory it's not good. Glad to know I'm on a level playing field.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Most threads I started gave sources clearly official.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

My pots are shiny clean and above question. Your pots are greasy and gunky. Keep them away from mine.
Ill be here one way or the other Rick. I'm not a chicken . Will you be here when the decision is to not indict?
Guess we will see. I know what my character is and I am never afraid to admit if I'm wrong. I look at mistakes as a learning advantage .
In this I have real confidence. I truly believe there's nothing to see here. I see a republican witch hunt that is decades not years old . I see a great big waste of tax payer money on a goose chase. It can't be much longer. Conventions are coming up fast. Every day I look for news. All I ever find is opinions so far. Eventually The DOJ and James Comey will make an announcement. Those are the only opinions that will mean anything. Not Fox's, not yours, and not mine.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You must type very vigorously if you're wasting oxygen.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Ya think?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Ya think?

Do you actually have any valuable input? Or do you specialize in one liners?

Used to be a day when the moderators would delete posts like those as soon as you got done typing them.

Guess times have changed and we get to watch you type to yourself. Seems kind of oh I don't know.... silly.

How years do you think Hillary will get Sillyolme?

What is that sound????? Tick tock tick tock goes the FBI criminal investigation clock....

time for a poem:

Tick tock, tick tock,
Goes the FBI criminal investigation clock,
Soon it will be time,
and the alarm will chime,
And show that Hillary has committed a crime.
edit on R442016-04-08T12:44:09-05:00k444Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join