It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great night for Hillary Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well that's you. Others did support the party and vote for Obama. History supports this. He was elected by someone...twice.

I am sure that some people felt more loyalty to the party than to Hillary and voted for Obama. But they were simply led by party loyalty, not by Hillary's *cough* shining example of leadership. Surely no one would actually brag about feeling loyalty to one of the two corrupt parties?

Hillary's type leadership sent me packing from the DNC -- because I refused to put the DNC above the voters they disenfranchised just because she did. Maybe that's because I'd had it with election shenanigans after the 2000 & 2004 elections.

And I was right to not vote for Obama. I knew he was a slimy Establishment candidate then.

But, I have my pride that I didn't buy into his hope & change. Obama voters were fooled by one of the most obvious smoke & mirrors campaigns ever. They aren't in any position to expect their political opinions to be taken seriously. I scoff.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

In the end she nominated Obama didn't she? In the end she showed her class and fully supported Obama.

Wasn't class, she did as she was told. (and for a high-profile cabinet position)

I doubt she'd offer the same to Bernie, but who knows...maybe a lower profile one, like Secretary of Health and Human Services?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Clinton is running for president because it wants to be president. Is it a surprise that it dropped out when it was ordered to and stood something to gain? There's nothing it believes in, it's just a virus after all, a small fragment of fairly predictable code. It's not fighting for a cause like Sanders (People) or I suppose even Trump ('Murica) or Cruz (I AM YOUR MESSIAH!) is. It just endlessly redoes the same three line command.

"Will I personally gain in wealth, status, or power?
Yes: Execute Action. Examine next possible action, repeat loop.
No: Examine next possible action, repeat loop."

edit on 27/4/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh you....you..
That thread yesterday? Yeah I'm pretty sure they're all doing that. Politics in the twenty first century. You tell me why it's a bad thing?

You're so silly with the grandmother thing but seriously can you not discuss this without all the kid stuff? Have a grown up conversation for cryin' out loud.
edit on 4272016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
A great night for the 1%, Wall Street and the industrial military complex, a horror for Americans and the world.

Lots of cheating on the Dem side of the election and all fingers are pointed at Hilley!

#NeverHillary

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Yeah lots of cheating. The cheer of the losing party. All the time.
Oh you forgot rigged too. Don't forget the buzz words.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

but seriously can you not discuss this without all the kid stuff? Have a grown up conversation for cryin' out loud.

That's funny coming from the guy calling everyone who disagrees with him "losers"

We just can't believe someone who professes to be so informed could vote for someone like a Clinton. They have much blood on their hands...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

#MadamPresident

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

It is over.
In the end she nominated Obama didn't she? In the end she showed her class and fully supported Obama. I have no doubt that Bernies will do the same. No doubt at all.

Ya that's what you do when your bosses promise you the next one.

Funny how the op mentioned how minorities don't care about big banking & corruption in wall street etc. Hillary was really banking on that ignorance. She may have done lots of humanitarian things over the years & tried to help women but she is fiscally a republican-lite & always has been. Anyone voting for her obviously just doesn't understand the intricacies of the corruption or how an oligarchy works.

This thread was about as painful to read as I expected it to be.

edit on 27-4-2016 by SmurfRider because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Madam that could be, she probably worked all of Bubas girls!

Prisoner #666,666,666

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

#MadamPresident

Fixed for you #LobbyingProstituteLyingMadamPresident

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Yeah and the swastika was already taken so...

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

It ain't over until the fat lady sings,

maybe the FBI can waterboard her!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

From pantsuits to orange coveralls, hilley is always so fashionable!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Or the ultimate Hilary meme...

Chelsea is her love child as clearly ain't Bill's LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It's probably not even a real human. Just a programmable robot that spews canned answers based on popular polling information.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

No, no, a virus. A robot is too complicated and functional.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Everyone says she's unelectable yet she has the most votes out of anyone.

Why is that?

Women over 45. All the old crows are voting for her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join