It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great night for Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The email issue is over soon.
He should bow out and keep his dignity.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well, obviously he should not bow out until AFTER it's over.

He's not suffering any indignity by staying in. Good lord, for months the media and Obama supporters screamed for Hillary to drop out, in 2008. But she didn't. Why should he?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You hoo over here. Hillary supporter... Waves at IAMTAT...Not scared at all. Although Trump seems a bit frightened. Calling for Bernie to run independent. That way he splits the democratic vote and maybe he had a chance...
STOP REVERSE THAT.
He runs on an independent ticket because the republican convention will be brokered and the nomination goes to Cruz.
Hillary walks into the Whitehouse in a democratic landslide.

Hello Madam President.
edit on 4272016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

How can you be sure of that?
Do you have some Illuminati connection that feeds you information?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It is over.
In the end she nominated Obama didn't she? In the end she showed her class and fully supported Obama. I have no doubt that Bernies will do the same. No doubt at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7
Great night for Hillary Clinton, and for Trump too.

Bad for the world, when an election affects the whole world like the US POTUS election does(at least they make us think so in the western world, via MSM), and when there is to choose only between evil and more evil, for the voters!
But in reality the same bunch of moneygod-praising greedy criminals as ever will be POTUS, the system will not be changed, so the rich and because of that powerful puppetmasters behind the curtain are POTUS, as it ever was.

I have to laugh when people think that any Obama, Clinton, Trump, Merkel, Hollande or which traitor ever, has something to decide, something to say(Putin might be different, but i don´t care, he is a politician, he is a liar as all the other politicans).

All this western so called politicians are puppets of the rich billionaires, the rich family clans, the multinational corporation owners, the criminal cartels of this world, in the US it is the military too, like in that banana republics that have to be democratized... Every single one of them, doesn´t matter which role they play now and then. The ones who could change this will never win, because the opposite side owns the media!

And we stupid people are visitors of a theatre, not mentioning that we are watching just a show, the most of us, otherwise this stupid system wouldn´t work . Who really thinks that he has a choice, is living in a free democracy because he can elect every that and that much years a new "leader", is a poor soul. Because he is fooled!

So, if $hillary Killary or Donald Mc Wig, nothing will become better than now for the normal people in the USA, and even worldwide. Because we all know that Trump is an antisocial lunatic, unpredictable, and that Killary is the evil, warloving "amazon" that she is.

And both work for the same goals, the same side, their side, the side of the rich and because of that powerfull!
Does anybody really believe that Trump, that for example manufactures his clothes in Mexico and China, will make the US worker great again? He doesn´t care about those poor devils, he can´t imagine their problems, their lifes. He just wants profit, for himself.

And $hillary, Goldman Sachs, Wallstreet, what else to say? She too only cares about the voters when their voices are needed, in this theater play to make the people think that they would have any choice, because they are allowed to elect.
Between evil and evil!

Anybody who thinks he has a conscience can´t ever take part at such elections!
But people are like:

Only the stupidest of cattle elect their own butchers
(Berthold Brecht)

edit on 27 4 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The writings on the wall butcherguy
The cards are on the table
That chubby chick is singing and it's practically in the bag.
Gosh I can't think of another cliche to bolster this idea but you get it.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

No, Hillary won't ever see jail. But perhaps something happens and the superdelegates begin to feel they cannot support her. I don't think Bernie is going to bow out any time soon -- and he shouldn't.

She could fall down another set of steps and bump her evil noggin even worse than she did the last time. She could have a stroke, it happens to people much younger than her.
Bernie is right to take it all the way to the convention.

So.... what does happen if a Presidential nominee meets with an untimely end before the election occurs? Does the DNC chair appoint someone to take the place of the nominee? Does the VP nominee step up? I don't know.

I don't know, but I imagine the nomination would go to the candidate remaining who has the most delegates at the convention.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

It is over.
In the end she nominated Obama didn't she? In the end she showed her class and fully supported Obama. I have no doubt that Bernies will do the same. No doubt at all.

It's not over until the convention.

I was a huge Hillary supporter in 2008. One thing i learned is that Hillary treats her supporters like garbage. She could have taken the fight to the credentials committee when the Rules & Bylaws committee gifted Obama with 59 delegates from Michigan (4 of those were pledged delegates for Hillary).

But she didn't. She chose the DNC & Obama over her own supporters.

That's not class. That's a puppet.

I do not envy Hillary supporters, at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The writings on the wall butcherguy
The cards are on the table
That chubby chick is singing and it's practically in the bag.
Gosh I can't think of another cliche to bolster this idea but you get it.

Regarding the email issue: I don't know what the FBI on who, but your post specifically said that 'The email issue is over soon.'
Just wondering how you can be so sure.

You are right about Hillary being fat, but the chick thing? I'm going to hold off on that one until there is more proof.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It is over.

I was a huge Hillary supporter in 2008. One thing i learned is that Hillary treats her supporters like garbage. She could have taken the fight to the credentials committee when the Rules & Bylaws committee gifted Obama with 59 delegates from Michigan (4 of those were pledged delegates for Hillary).

I don't understand why anyone would support her. Gullibility and easily convinced by spin and propaganda would be my guess.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

She gave her support to the party. That is who the voters wanted. She didn't turn on them She led the way for them. In the end Hillary supporters helped put Obama in the Whitehouse.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'm sure . Why aren't you? You seem to be up on the subject.
As for the rest of your post...schoolyard nonsense I don't feel a need to indulge.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It is over.

I don't understand why anyone would support her. Gullibility and easily convinced by spin and propaganda would be my guess.

I didn't see anything substantively different between Obama and Hillary. Coming off GWB's presidency I sure wasn't going to support the GOP. I was sick of neocons.

Just like now, the two parties didn't offer anyone worthy to lead the U.S. I chose Hillary. It was basically between Hillary and Obama. You tell me who is the better of those two evils?

I wised up though and left the DNC, in 2008, and registered 'Unaffiliated.' Now I refuse to support anyone from either party -- including any candidate claiming to be an outsider but running for the nomination of one of the two parties.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

She gave her support to the party. That is who the voters wanted. She didn't turn on them She led the way for them. In the end Hillary supporters helped put Obama in the Whitehouse.

No, she didn't I was a Hillary supporter and left the DNC, after that. And I sure didn't vote for Obama. I don't know any Hillary supporter who did.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I wonder how the bernie or bust bros will handle it?

They'll whine, they'll pout, and most will then stay home come election day. Because the last thing any of them want to do, is something that requires effort, unless it's what they really want (and neither Clinton nor Trump, are what they want).

Everyone says she's unelectable yet she has the most votes out of anyone. Why is that?

Because most of Bernie's supporters aren't registered Dems. He won in states where there wasn't a closed primary. But the majority of his supporters were basically shut out of most of the state contests.

They say she fails to energize the base yet she has pummeled Bernie in actual states that matter. Why is that?

Same answer as above.

I think we're in for a bit of a surprise come election night. Trump has a lot of closeted supporters, who, because of all the liberals around them, simply don't publicly acknowledge their bent. At the ballot though, it won't matter to them, so they'll vote how they want. The "Trumpeters" at my work, we all have a little secret sign to identify each other, LOL.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Ha try hours and hours reading her resume her record in congress and the records of her tenure at state. Plus watching the debates (both sides btw) and town hall meetings basically anything and everything I can get my hands on.
Obviously if you only gather info about her from blogs you will never get the full picture.
Mine is a fully informed and educated vote. Thank you very much.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well that's you. Others did support the party and vote for Obama. History supports this. He was elected by someone...twice.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

A little secret sign. Isn't that cute?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We felt wearing an armband with a symbol was just going too far....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join