It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great night for Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Trump is his own worst enemy. Tonight he said that if Hillary were a man she wouldn't even receive 5% of the vote.

I don't think he is wrong.

Everyone says she's unelectable yet she has the most votes out of anyone. Why is that?

I think she is cheating.

Anyway great night for Clinton.

Bad night for America (just my opinion).

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

@KALI, Yes your comments ring bells, and i believe Bernie is more intelligent and electable in a crunch stand off. But he is near mid 70 years old, and i know around that age your "wits" are not always as sharp 24/7. If he was a younger man, YES. From an observer on the world fence....cheers

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I refuse to believe anything other than a rigged election. She's had this on lock since day one.

The OP is, quite literally, one of only TWO Hilary supporters I have ever come across, COUNTING REAL LIFE!!! Both were on this site!!! I've seen Trump bumper stickers, Trump lawn signs, Bernie stuff, hell, even Ted Cruz stuff...

I have not seen support for her or talked to anyone who supports her. There was no way she could win this, the only way would be shenanigans, and that's what I'm calling.

There are plenty of people who said this since day one like me, Clinton won the presidency as soon as she decided to run.

edit on 27-4-2016 by Psychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I think she is cheating.

I know she's cheating.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
She has the nomination locked up and I expect Sanders to endorse her in the coming weeks.

Bernie says he's taking the fight all the way to the convention:

Sanders’ again vowed to take his campaign, and his progressive agenda, all the way to the Democratic Party’s convention this summer. “We're going to fight all the way to the Philadelphia convention and we're going to win as many delegates as we can and we believe we do have a path toward victory,” he added.

link

Besides, why would Bernie bow out with Hillary's email investigation still going on?

No, Hillary won't ever see jail. But perhaps something happens and the superdelegates begin to feel they cannot support her. I don't think Bernie is going to bow out any time soon -- and he shouldn't.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You know the information is out there. You can start with a personal history. Review her resume. See her record in the Senate online. Her work as secretary of state. Her work with women around the world to help them out of the suppression they live under.
She's worked to get healthcare to millions of children way before Obama care or Obama himself were ever heard of.
She worked tirelessly to bring attention to the damage done to first responders in 911 and got them the help they needed.
Despite bad press she has worked her entire life to bringing people up helping those less fortunate and fighting for equality.
I don't see how anyone can view her as anything other than a humanitarian. Political blindness I guess.
YES I AM VOTING FOR HILLARY

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No she's not cheating. She doesn't have to

SHES WINNING

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Not really. There are way fewer republicans in those eastern states than dems. He got the republican votes but the number of votes was waaaaaaay less than Hillary's. Come November he doesn't win any of the states he won tonight. These are traditionally blue states in the general.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamesismadson

That is so not true.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

Not gonna happen. Be real.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The risks are too big. Watergate anyone.
No cheating has taken place. These are the people of a American speaking. The ones yelling cheater or rigged are the losers. Over and over.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

By the way, the latest poll in California shows Bernie has closed the gap to only 2 points. That's within the margin of error.
Link

Bernie has also spoken on having the momentum and how important that is. He does have the momentum.

What does he mean by momentum?

This:

That's a snapshot of Bernie's momentum over the last year. He's right, he has the momentum. And Hillary still has some unsettled baggage. Bernie's not bowing out any time soon. And he shouldn't.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I hate to break it but even if she were guilty of what the republicans are claiming these actions carry sanctions not jail terms.
They would need to rewrite the laws to send her to prison.
Expect the word on this any day now as Trump threw down that guantlet last night.
The stop trump people may even come out saying see how uninformed he is.
He mentioned two things that have been proven to be outright lies. He's getting fed info from the conspiracy people now.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You folks can try to hide it...but Hillary supporters are scared sh#tless now...especially after last night's sweeping...and absolute victory for Trump in ALL 5 states...with ALL districts.

Crooked Hillary is a 'pig with lipstick'...and even her die hard supporters know it.

edit on 27-4-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Of course you think she's cheating.
She is not. She is winning.
People are voting for her.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No, Hillary won't ever see jail. But perhaps something happens and the superdelegates begin to feel they cannot support her. I don't think Bernie is going to bow out any time soon -- and he shouldn't.

She could fall down another set of steps and bump her evil noggin even worse than she did the last time. She could have a stroke, it happens to people much younger than her.
Bernie is right to take it all the way to the convention.

So.... what does happen if a Presidential nominee meets with an untimely end before the election occurs? Does the DNC chair appoint someone to take the place of the nominee? Does the VP nominee step up? I don't know.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Psychonautics

Oh please. Ok you refuse. Dig those heels in. Don't be swayed. Don't stop stamping those feet or pounding those fists into the ground. Believe a fairytale.
The election is not rigged. Rigged is a losers word.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Of course you think she's cheating.
She is not. She is winning.
People are voting for her.

Of course you think she is a lovely old grandmother that can do no wrong.
Have you seen all the news reports about how Hillary campaign is paying people to post on Internet forums?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

You are kidding right?

The strike action you refer to was enacted because junior doctors were being forced to sign new contracts which the Conservative government believe would make it easier to rota weekend staff. What they failed to do however, was fund the changes, so junior doctors, who already operate close to the breaking point, would have no choice but to handle patients with delicate medical conditions, without the requisite rest, meaning they would be doing a poorer job of patient care in the main than they should.

Essentially this is a case of the Conservatives demanding inhuman stamina and performance from people who are already pushing themselves to or beyond their limits, while refusing to set up funds to make more positions available at the hospitals for which they are responsible. This is insane, especially since the real savings to be made should be made by forcing drug companies and pharma industry bosses, to price their goods and services affordably, not chain people who save lives to their places of work like horses to a bloody carriage.

We do not want over worked, under paid doctors and nursing staff in this country. We want affordable drugs, less managers and administrators, and more doctors and nurses coming up through the ranks. That means spending money on them, and not on fluffing the profit margins of corporate entities!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Bernie would be stupid to do that but I guess he has the money to. He sure isn't spending all those $27.00 donations.
He will never hand the Whitehouse over to the republicans. He will do the right thing when the time comes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join