It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNESCO Erases Jewish Connection to Temple Mount, Kotel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It seems that Unesco is trying to pull something off here .I can't imagine who ,or how they ever came up with this plan ...strange times

On April 15, the Executive Council of the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) adopted a resolution ignoring Jewish ties to the holy religious site of the Temple Mount and the Western Wall area in Jerusalem's Old City. Ironically, this ahistorical and ridiculous vote took place a week before Passover, one of the three pilgrimage festivals when Jews in ancient Israel used to journey to the Holy Temple located on... the Temple Mount.
www.camera.org...

eta Although the majority of people believe that the Temple was on the Mount there are some (myself included) that believe it was not . Earnest L Martin did much work into the subject and gives convincing evidence to that effect . Just dropping a link for anyone wanting to check it out .
www.askelm.com...
edit on 23-4-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Now all they have to do is erase all religious ties to a piece of dirt and maybe we have a chance as a species.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Bokova said in her letter that the decision to thus define the Temple Mount was a political decision and that Bokova herself was opposed to it.

"This decision was made by the economic council and the management council of UNESCO which are both management bodies, and was not made by me," she wrote.

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Here's a list of UNESCO Executive Board members. Maybe that might tell you something?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
Now all they have to do is erase all religious ties to a piece of dirt and maybe we have a chance as a species.

While they are at it, erasing all religious ties, I think they better erase all patriotic and national ties to the dirt you claim.
Many more have died over that problem

But let's keep that a secret, don't want to feed any trolls around here

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for the link . Too many little dots to ring any bells in my mind .It may be about who is not on the list then who is . Its not a subject I have looked into in the least but found that the story raise a red flag .Could it also have been related to ISIS in that they were kind of breaking apart the ME and either selling off the antiquities and trying to erase some of the historical context .....don't know . We seen a similar thing in Afghanistan with the Large Buddha's ....

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Their evil will not go unnoticed by The Boss.

They may get away with such hideousness for some years to come. Eventually the hammer will fall . . . and there won't be any trace left of such evil doers.

Calling black white and evil good just doesn't cut it with Yehovah.

He meant what He said to his buddy Abraham. And one thing Yehovah does IS back up HIS WORD to the nth degree--in His ways and His times.

The evil doers are being set up to be made a laughing stock when the hammer finally falls.

The whole notion that Jerusalem doesn't belong to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is idiocy on the face of it. All the more so given the increasing archeological findings attesting to just that.

The lying satanic moon god cult determined to elbow out and exterminate the children of Jacob will not win, in the end. There will be only a relatively small percentage of its people left.

Thankfully, shocking numbers of them are having dreams, visions and visitations of Yeshua and then have to quietly find a Bible--NT--to find out more about who He is as they continue to seek to follow HIM. In many cases, whole families and even whole tribal villages are having roughly the same dreams/visions/visitation on the same night and convert wholesale.

edit on 23/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: formatting

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I, too, think that Martin is correct.

Time will tell. It could certainly get interesting when they go to build the third Temple.

IIRC, some high Israeli government officials have been appraised of his research and find it convincing.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: notmyrealname

While they are at it, erasing all religious ties, I think they better erase all patriotic and national ties to the dirt you claim.
Many more have died over that problem

But let's keep that a secret, don't want to feed any trolls around here

Sure, I agree with that. We, as a species spend far too much time paying attention to self invented boogeymen and deities that do nothing for us except provide a place for division. As prior military, I have no problem taking down the shrines celebrating death and destruction.

No need for secrets, we need to start evolving or we will perpetuate this hamster-wheel of repeating the same mistakes we have already made.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Their evil will not go unnoticed by The Boss.

They may get away with such hideousness for some years to come. Eventually the hammer will fall . . . and there won't be any trace left of such evil doers.

Calling black white and evil good just doesn't cut it with Yehovah.

He meant what He said to his buddy Abraham. And one thing Yehovah does IS back up HIS WORD to the nth degree--in His ways and His times.

The evil doers are being set up to be made a laughing stock when the hammer finally falls.

The whole notion that Jerusalem doesn't belong to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is idiocy on the face of it. All the more so given the increasing archeological findings attesting to just that.

The lying satanic moon god cult determined to elbow out and exterminate the children of Jacob will not win, in the end. There will be only a relatively small percentage of its people left.

Thankfully, shocking numbers of them are having dreams, visions and visitations of Yeshua and then have to quietly find a Bible--NT--to find out more about who He is as they continue to seek to follow HIM. In many cases, whole families and even whole tribal villages are having roughly the same dreams/visions/visitation on the same night and convert wholesale.

There exist very few Hebrews in the entire earth. The occupiers of Palestine are the false jews that we were warned about in Rev.2.9 and 3.9. They are historically evil on a grand scale. Read their "holy books" and judge for yourself.

biblehub.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

RUN from any church that preaches support for Zionism. It is a grand lie.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

You know I was thinking about why and why now . It could be that the little horn chap knows that when and if the Temple gets built he will only have a short time from that point on .The longer he can delay this the longer time he has .It becomes a matter of survival LOL

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Cause this is a throne for a dragon and his king, not some sand people

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

That's an interesting point. Though I don't think that he overtly on the public stage and known to be so . . . quite yet.

We can know that THE BOSS doesn't let anything happen except according to HIS time-table, however.

And . . . HE WILL have them all in derision--He has declared so, Himself.

The king of hell must know all this but he seems quite good at deceiving his human puppets--convincing them even that they and him will conquer Yehovah at Armageddon. What a idiotic farce.

What an interesting era, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

In terms of why now . . . the oligarchy certainly wants to eradicate all the children of Jacob off the planet and out of existence . . . as stooges of the king of hell.

The king of hell likely knows he cannot succeed but will attempt it in order to murder as many as he's allowed to get away with.

There were dramatic supernatural interventions by angelic forces on God's side during the 6 day war that were not well publicized. I believe that when the Ezek 38 war occurs . . . and any other war involving Jerusalem etc. that there will be many more dramatic supernatural interventions on God's part in behalf of the offspring of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I think Yehovah will discipline them within an inch of their lives and existence but He will NOT allow the children of Ishmael nor the fallen angels to remove them from the land any more . . . nor from the earth.

There may be some jockying back and forth with relatively small plots of land . . . but they will not be removed from Israel wholesale ever again, imho.

In terms of now . . . I think they are itchy . . . trying to push things forward as fast as they can get away with . . . even though they know that they run the risk of triggering very troublesome rebellion on the part of the media lobotomized surfs and slaves if they push too far, too fast, too dramatically.

And, it may be that their riding the Islamic bronc is a lot more . . . challenging to control in a fine tuned way than they anticipated.

edit on 23/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: left out part

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Interesting to see you weigh in a bit on this topic.

What are your guesses looking forward 3-12 months about Jerusalem and the Temple Mount?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What are your guesses looking forward 3-12 months about Jerusalem and the Temple Mount?

My guess is that not much will change in the next 3-12 months.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkeTommy
Cause this is a throne for a dragon and his king, not some sand people

Well I suppose that's one way of looking at prophecy, but I've read the end of the book and I have some news for you ... the dragon and his king are only temporarily keeping the seat warm.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well if yiddish is not more than a thousand years, the man made temple In Israel isnt part of the divine map.. Doesnt it seem like the western matrix and its bubble is slowly going *pop*

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I know, like all the dragons before, but dragons are unique creatures..

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks. I sure hope you are right.

I think the next significant changes will be amidst horrific global changes. I hope I'm wrong.

Some folks are saying this year and some are saying within 2 years--including WWIII. I don't have a sense of it with any clarity one way or the other.

I am convinced, however, that they cannot endlessly continue to cock the starting gun for WWIII. At some point, they will HAVE to fire the thing.
Or, watch it all turn to more chaos than even they can manage. Complex systems do not handle well indefinitely having to maintain the starting pose.

edit on 23/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: left out

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join