It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNESCO Erases Jewish Connection to Temple Mount, Kotel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Some folks are saying this year and some are saying within 2 years--including WWIII.

Some have been saying that for the past 2,000 years. And then some.

edit on 4/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

However, the key point on that issue is

only in 1948 did Israel return to the land as predicted in Scripture. THAT was the starting point of the end times prophetic clock.

I suspect you have no respect for such factors, however. If so, you will suffer whatever level of embarrassment accrues from being wrong about such things. LOL.

Internationally famous preachers and evangelists in the 1700's and 1800's predicted such things based on the Old Testament prophecies. And they were quite right. They knew it was coming. They didn't know well when.

edit on 23/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

If so, you will suffer whatever level of embarrassment accrues from being wrong about such things. LOL.

Yeah. You can give me a big "neener neener" as you ascend.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I don't think that kind of neener neener attitude goes with such ascending.

It will be a sobering time, regardless.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Nah. A time for rejoicing. No?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

On a personal score--yeah . . . but God nor us will take any pleasure in the death of the wicked.

. . . though I won't cry over satan and his critters' fall.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

but God nor us will take any pleasure in the death of the wicked.

Right. Keep that self righteous mask in place.

Too cynical?

edit on 4/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

No.

I have no delusions about any righteousness on my part. I'm tooooo keenly aware of the pig muck I was dug from.

It's just that what The Book says about the sufficiency of Christ's Blood to cover our sins and muck is the only thing that makes logical sense to me among all the possibilities. So at that point--one either believes that Yehovah & Yeshua meant what they said, or didn't. Didn't wouldn't make any sense. So I trust that accepting such on faith will be sufficient to land me in fellowship with Him eternally.

Given all the stuff said about the Third Temple in Biblical prophecy--and that it fits in with all the other recently fulfilled stuff [e.g. Iran, Syria, Russia etc. aligned against Israel as predicted] . . . and on the brink of being fulfilled . . . I consider it foolish to decline belief.

This move by the global government to disinfranchise the children of Jacob from THEIR Temple mount--is merely yet another puzzle piece in the direction affirming these as the end times.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What are your guesses looking forward 3-12 months about Jerusalem and the Temple Mount?

My guess is that not much will change in the next 3-12 months.

In the past, I would have agreed with you, but give the current instability in the Middle East, I wouldn't take a bet about anywhere over there remaining stable right now.

Does that mean I think it's going to fall? Not necessarily, but neither do I think I could say with such certainty that it will stand given the current unrest in the broader region. Things can change and change quickly.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah. I much agree.

I think if one merely reviewed the news in the MSM over the last 6-18 months . . . one could detect incremental 'cocking of the gun' toward all out warfare.

All the proxies of the oligarchy, in the region, are doing it:

--Iran is certainly doing it.
--Terrorist sleeper cells in the USA are working toward it.
--Hezbollah is certainly doing it.
--ISIS is actively doing it--currently waging ongoing war--24/7
--Syria is doing it.
--Muslim Brotherhood is doing it.
--Probably black ops folks from several major countries are contributing.
--Russia is doing it.
--The USA is doing it.

--economics are contributing.
--illegal immigrant invasions have been set off and maintained toward it.
--jobs are being manipulated toward it, imho.
--news media are contributing toward it.
--movie, TV media are contributing toward it.
--political commentary is contributing toward it.
--war materiel--equipment, forces are being moved toward such a goal.
--food stuffs are being manipulated toward it.

--massive population control structures, camps, plans, food storage, coffin storage etc. appear to be accomplished or in the works actively toward it.

--Evidently EMP is being set up to totally devastate a key infrastructure need in the USA--virtually nothing is being done to protect against it--in spite of TWO congressional studies saying it is a huge looming problem.

--Social constructs, structures, realities may be in the process of being shaped toward it. That's also a complex arena where it's difficult to ferret out a clear conclusion on such factors and their current results toward that goal.

--Travel options could be said to be in the process of being shaped, structured toward it.

--oil appears to be in play toward it but it's such a complex game on that score that it's hard to figure out much of anything regarding oil as a component of the world being cocked toward the lighting off of WWIII.

--possibly weather manipulation may be contributing toward it.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Internationally famous preachers and evangelists in the 1700's and 1800's predicted such things based on the Old Testament prophecies. And they were quite right. They knew it was coming. They didn't know well when.
Earnest Martin shows that even the Apostles thought that Christ was going to return in their generation and were looking at dates when this would happen . Martin noticed that the tone and language changes in around 63 CE . They knew that yes there had to be a temple for this anti-Christ person .

Fast forward ahead to today we need to recognize the 4 beasts from Daniel 7 need to be on earth .I suspect that the little horn may be Zionist Israel today . The reason I say this is that Mr. Rothschild's statement of give me control of a nations money and I care not who runs it . The 10 horned beast seems to have a western flavour to it because it attacks the southern beast . Think Libya and the results of not having a Rothschild bank system .

Think Iraq or Syria for that matter . There will be a lot of promoting of this anti-Christ figure as the Christ .It should be noted that after the fall of the anti-Christ beast that the other 3 beast are allowed to continue on for a time . He does subdue the other beast and scripture says that no one can make war with the beast .A very powerful figure .

Chapter 13 and 14 of his book is a good read .It has some very incredible information in these 2 chapters about the time frame from 30CE to 70CE . things like

First, note what the Jerusalem Talmud has to say on this matter: “Forty years before the destruction of the Temple [starting in 30 C.E.] the western light went out, the crimson thread remained crimson, and the lot for the Lord always came up in the left hand. They would close the gates of the Temple by night and get up in the morning and find them wide open. Said Rabban Yohanan ben Zakkai to the Temple, ‘O Temple, why do you frighten us? We know that you will end up destroyed. For it has been said ‘Open your doors, O Lebanon, that the fire may devour your cedars’ (Zechariah 11:1).”
and

Let us now look at what the Babylonian Talmud has to say (quoted from the Soncino Version). “Our rabbis taught: During the last forty years before the destruction of the Temple the lot [‘For the Lord’] did not come up in the right hand; nor did the crimson-colored strap become white; nor did the western most light shine; and the doors of the Hekel would open by themselves, until Yohanan ben Zakkai rebuked them, saying: Hekel, Hekel, why wilt thou be the alarmer thyself? I know about thee that thou wilt be destroyed, for Zechariah ben Ido has already prophesied concerning thee: Open thy doors, O Lebanon, that the fire may devour thy cedars”

He does bring a lot of context of the time that is absent from the NT but may have been alluded to .One this is for sure is that the early disciples would have known what was going on ,on the ground at the time .

The four signs are precisely the same in both Talmuds, and both state that the signs began in the year 30 C.E. (which is the very year in which Christ died on the tree of crucifixion). As explained in my book Secrets of Golgotha, I showed another important historical event which happened to the Jewish nation that occurred in that same year. Let me record it again in this book. “Forty years before the destruction of Jerusalem, the Sanhedrin was banished [from the Chamber of Hewn Stones in the Temple] and sat in the Trading Station [also in the Temple, but east of its former location].”
www.askelm.com... www.askelm.com... links to chapter 13 and 14 ......

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Here's a list of UNESCO Executive Board members. Maybe that might tell you something?

Oops. Fox standing guard over the hen-house.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Heading back to bed for the 2nd half of my sleep. So I might be too tired and sleepy to understand your post well. But I wonder if you'd be willing to write a summary paragraph in clear and simple terms as to what your 2-3 major points are.

Certainly the Disciples expected Christ's return in their era. Obviously they were wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I guess I have this tendency to allow my mind to jump hear or there without laying down qualifiers or trying to make a specific point .Like the early church and later times ,no one has it figured out .I guess it is cryptic in nature and we can only see the clear picture after it happens .Just as the cross and Gods Salvation was until after the resurrection . It took them awhile to get it fixed in their minds as to what God had planned all along for man kind and restoring Eden .

Plan A was Eden and there is no plan B .......Now we are in the home stretch and the Kingdom of God has been growing sense Passover or sense the Stone not cut with hands hit Daniels Chapter 2's world kingdoms on the feet . In chapter 7 Daniel sees the end times with the son of man coming to the end of days . Its the 10 horned beast that gets destroyed that has the little horn power having the anti-Christ in it . This beast also has the harlot riding it .Mystery Babylon .(Jerusalem) The Beast turns on her .Could this be at the half way point of the last week ? Remember that a covenant is broken and the abomination that causes desolation is set up in the Temple .

This period of time is probably understood as the great tribulation .It might explain what God has to intervene to stop the carnage for it says that no flesh would have survived . So we see the little horn and the beast destroyed .We hear that Babylon has fallen and we see God pouring out his wrath on the city that killed the prophets and where our Lord was crucified .

Now we see that the other 3 beasts are allowed to continue for awhile .maybe 5 1/2 months ?? The earth and the peoples turn a page and seems to go on for 1000 years . Just as God had turned the nations over to a group of His divine beings at Babel ,we may see ourselves in that type of roll in the future .We will be judging Angels after all .

There is a though that once Eden is restored and a new heaven and earth that we may be going back and forth and inter acting with humans once again .Just as it was in the beginning where God walked with Adam in the garden but where Gods other heavenly divine beings were allowed to interact with man and woman . The plan A picture may just be the plan A of the future ....

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Israel being implemented as a nation is not a supernatural occurence. People made that scripture come true because they had the power to do so.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

In fact ...if you want to rule the world then you need to do it from Jerusalem ,it would seem .Its hard to understand why a small piece of real-estate could have the amount of history it does .God speaking of Jerusalem say's that He would make them a cup of trembling to the Nations .....

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Here's a list of UNESCO Executive Board members. Maybe that might tell you something?

Like what...they are millennialist Christians. I don't know they look like they come from pretty broad range of countries. Why don't you give us your take on it?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

How has UNESCO erased Jewish connection? Rather sensationalist title for a thread?
Seems rather fair to me...

PROGRAMME AND EXTERNAL RELATIONS COMMISSION (PX)
Item 19 OCCUPIED PALESTINE
DRAFT DECISION
Submitted by: Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, and Sudan

3. Affirming that nothing in the present decision, which aims, inter alia, at the safeguarding of the cultural heritage of Palestine and the distinctive character of East Jerusalem, shall in any way affect the relevant Security Council and United Nations resolutions and decisions on the legal status of Palestine and Jerusalem,

4. Deeply regrets the Israeli refusal to implement UNESCO previous Decisions concerning Jerusalem particularly 185 EX/Decision 14 and notes that its request to the Director-General to appoint, as soon as possible, a permanent representative to be stationed in East Jerusalem to report on a regular basis about all the aspects covering the fields of competence of UNESCO in East Jerusalem,has not been fulfilled and reiterates its request to the Director-General to appoint the abovementioned representative;

5. Deeply deplores the failure of Israel, the Occupying Power, to cease the persistent excavations and works in East Jerusalem particularly in and around the Old City, and reiterates its request to Israel, the Occupying Power, to prohibit all such works in conformity with its obligations under the provisions of the relevant UNESCO conventions, resolutions and decisions;

6. Thanks the Director-General for her efforts to implement previous UNESCO decisions on Jerusalem and asks her to maintain and reinvigorate such efforts; I.B Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif and its surroundings I.B.1 Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif

7. Calls on Israel, the Occupying Power, to allow for the restoration of the historic Status Quo, that prevailed until September 2000, under which the Jordanian Awqaf (Religious Foundation) Department exercised exclusive authority on Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al Sharif, and its mandate extended to all affairs relating to the unimpeded administration of Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al Sharif, including maintenance, restoration, and regulating access;

8. Strongly condemns the Israeli aggressions and illegal measures against the freedom of worship and Muslims’ access to their Holy Site Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al Sharif, and requests Israel, the Occupying Power, to respect the historic Status Quo and to immediately stop these measures;

9. Firmly deplores the continuous storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif by the Israeli right-wing extremists and uniformed forces, and urges Israel, the Occupying Power, to take necessary measures to prevent provocative abuses that violate the sanctity and integrity of Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif;

10. Deeply decries the continuous Israeli aggressions against civilians including sheikhs, and priests, further decries the large number of arrests and injuries among Muslim worshippers and Jordanian Awqaf guards in Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif by the Israeli forces and also urges Israel, the Occupying Power, to end these aggressions and abuses which inflame the tension on the ground and between faiths;

11. Disapproves the Israeli restriction of access to Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif during the Eid Al-Adha 2015 and the subsequent violence and calls on Israel, the Occupying Power, to stop all violations against Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif;

12. Deeply regrets the refusal of Israel to grant visas to UNESCO experts in charge of the UNESCO project at the Centre of Islamic Manuscripts in Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif and requests Israel to deliver visas to UNESCO experts without restrictions;

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The evil doers are being set up to be made a laughing stock when the hammer finally falls.

Well if the (man made ) hammer falls it would probably affect a lot of innocent people – as was often the case in the Old Testament as well

The whole notion that Jerusalem doesn't belong to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is idiocy on the face of it

And what of the fact that the Jews were originally Khazars with no historical ties to the land?

And what of Abraham?

www.gotquestions.org...

“Abraham was born and raised in Ur of the Chaldees, which is in modern Iraq, near Nasiriyah in the southeastern part of the country. Joshua 24:2 says that Abraham and his father worshiped idols. We can make some educated guesses about their religion by looking at the history and religious artifacts from that period. Ur of the Chaldees was an ancient city that flourished until about 300 BC. The great ziggurat of Ur was built by Ur-Nammu around 2100 BC and was dedicated to Nanna, the moon god. The moon was worshiped as the power that controlled the heavens and the life cycle on earth. To the Chaldeans, the phases of the moon represented the natural cycle of birth, growth, decay, and death and also set the measurement of their yearly calendar. Among the pantheon of Mesopotamian gods, Nanna was supreme, because he was the source of fertility for crops, herds, and families. Prayers and offerings were offered to the moon to invoke its blessing. When God called Abraham (then called Abram) in Genesis 12:1, He told Abraham to leave his country, his kindred, and his father’s house. Everything familiar was to be left behind, and that included his religion”

The lying satanic moon god cult determined to elbow out and exterminate the children of Jacob will not win, in the end. There will be only a relatively small percentage of its people left

Its just as bad as the blue Star of David, a creation of the Rothschilds

www.cuttingedge.org...

cont....

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

cont....

“In the News Alert for July 24, 2007, I reported that the Hexagram was not the symbol for Modern Israel. Pointed criticism immediately flew my way from a very sincere and very distressed Messianic Christian. I write this article to clear up one of the greatest misconceptions in this modern era. The hexagram is Satan's symbol for Israel, while the menorah is God's symbol. Listen to Dr. O.J. Graham, above, as he begins our discussion.
"The quest began at York University, Ontario, Canada, when an Orthodox Jewish friend of mine was investigating Messianic Judaism ... " '... the Star of David is not Jewish". (Orthodox Jew) " 'Well, is it Jewish, Judaism, or Zionism?', I smiled." (Dr. Graham speaking) "
'Not my brand of Judaism. We use the Menorah.' (Orthodox Jew replied)" Can this be true? Is it possible that God's mandated Menorah is the real symbol for Ancient Israel, and not the "Star of David"? Listen to Wikipedia Encyclopedia: "The menorah (Hebrew: ?????), is a seven branched candelabrum lit by olive oil in the Tabernacle and the Temple in Jerusalem. The menorah is one of the oldest symbols of the Jewish people. It is said to symbolize the burning bush as seen by Moses on Mount Sinai (Exodus 25).
" Not satisfied? Listen to other sources: "The Menorah has served as a uniquely Jewish symbol from antiquity to contemporary times. The Menorah can be found on ancient coins, gravestones, synagogue decorations. Today the Menorah serves as the seal and emblem of the Jewish State of Israel." ("About Judaism",

judaism.about.com... ) Did you catch that pertinent quote? The Menorah was the symbol of Judaism "from antiquity to contemporary times"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join