It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Motor Discovered?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi everyone, im pleased to say that this amazing device is REAL and WORKS AS CLAIMED, I am selling them now for the LOW, LOW LOW price of £500 a unit. Message me now for an amazing deal on postage and packaging! Western Union money transfers only.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
If such a thing were possible I would just leave its design and creation to AI that is supposed to be in the pipeline instead of romantically obsessing over an idea that would take either a great human genius or even a legion of such geniuses to make happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: ForteanOrg

apart from " weasel words " is there any reason for " premises " being in caps ?

PS - that doent invalidate my question - the response was ????????????????????

Of course there was a reason for PREMISES to be in caps. The demonstration was given in a building that is often used for all kinds of presentations, scientific or not, on the PREMISES of Delft University. Also, please note that I am not the inventor of this motor, nor do I have any plans / blueprints etc. of it, so if you want to find out if it is real or not, contact Muammar Yildiz

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

bro, it's fake.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
Hi everyone, im pleased to say that this amazing device is REAL and WORKS AS CLAIMED, I am selling them now for the LOW, LOW LOW price of £500 a unit. Message me now for an amazing deal on postage and packaging! Western Union money transfers only.

I'll take one please. I don't need to see it working for real, I'll blindly believe your claims because you have a YouTube video and I HATE mainstream science for some reason.

Does your device have anything to do withTesla? I won't buy it unless it involves his genius in some way. The scientists who are only interested in keeping their multi million dollar a year jobs and cushy lifestyles would never invoke Tesla, they hate him! So, I know that if you mention him then you are legit.

Please watch your back as I expect you to be killed any day now by the big energy companies. What? You think they wouldn't kill you, but manufacture your amazing device and make untold billions or even trillions for you and them? What? A fee energy device would not be the end of the oil companies because of plastics and other petroleum based products? Heh...you might be crazy after all. Everyone knows that the big oil people would rather kill backyard scientists than make trillions of dollars.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: GetHyped

I'll take one please. I don't need to see it working for real, I'll blindly believe your claims because you have a YouTube video and I HATE mainstream science for some reason.

Great! I'll do you 3 for £750. What, you want the shirt off my back while you're at it? Get out of here! It's as low as I can go, I have things to buy.

Does your device have anything to do withTesla? I won't buy it unless it involves his genius in some way. The scientists who are only interested in keeping their multi million dollar a year jobs and cushy lifestyles would never invoke Tesla, they hate him! So, I know that if you mention him then you are legit.

It literally has everything to do with Tesla. I see have have beautiful, open mind. I foresee us doing much business together.

Please watch your back as I expect you to be killed any day now by the big energy companies. What? You think they wouldn't kill you, but manufacture your amazing device and make untold billions or even trillions for you and them? What? A fee energy device would not be the end of the oil companies because of plastics and other petroleum based products? Heh...you might be crazy after all. Everyone knows that the big oil people would rather kill backyard scientists than make trillions of dollars.

I have this covered as I have decided to open source my plans:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

so you now obliquley conceed that ` premisise ` is a weasel word - to create a false link to the university of delft ?

could you not just straight admit that ?????????????

as for mr yildiz - i await him publishing his evidence for his tail - its been a few years now - where is it ?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Because if i wanted to concentrate on negativity, corruption, liars, cheats

You mean like the sort of people who run these free energy scams?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

so you now obliquley conceed that ` premisise ` is a weasel word - to create a false link to the university of delft ?

could you not just straight admit that ?????????????

as for mr yildiz - i await him publishing his evidence for his tail - its been a few years now - where is it ?

Sigh. I'm not Yildiz. Go and harrass him if you must.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

bro, it's fake.

Or it's not. But it's an extra-ordinary claim, so it requires .. extra-ordinary evidence

BTW: I've been studying the FE scene for quite some time and many of those scams are somehow connected to money laundering schemes. Make of it what you want.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: moebius

The kinetic energy produced by the velocity of the last ball bearing, depending on how many magnets you want to use . Is in excess to the setting energy . A spring set system could not give this effect

Please provide evidence that it is in "excess to the setting energy".

Burden of proof, it is a thing.

If this were realistic in today's society do you really think TPTB could contain it?

We are talking worldwide revolutions in energy.

So you can't provide any proof for the claim?

If I showed you beyond a shadow of a doubt you were completely wrong would you continue in this discussion?

I can show you that proof, you may not understand it completely, but your lack of understanding won't discredit it.

Go ahead present your proof, can't wait to see it.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: Emerys
So I was on YouTube as I normally am at this time of night. On my recommended videos, the following video appeared. At first, I thought this was just another dumb free energy magnetic motor video. But then I started diving into it, and now I am really curious if this is a real invention and all I have managed to find out is the inventors first name is Tony and he is from Argentina. Watch the videos below:

After watching the video, I looked up the channel of the person who posted the video "Infinity Energies". On his page, he had another video about a magnetic motor with a man speaking spanish. The man in this video looks exactly like the guy from the first video, except this video is much older, whereas the one in the University setting is much newer.

So I googled Torian III magnetic motor and found a forum, where a guy named "Torian" back in 2012 was trying to figure out how to get his "free energy" motor into the hands of the public and investors. There were several people on the forum from Europe who were very interested in helping him with his invention. Everyone on the forum urged him not to file a patent and go overseas with it (which I agree, the US Govt will steal it). What do you think of this invention? Do you think it's possible? I mean, there are a lot of really intrigued people in the room of that University...

Let me know your take on it.

Complete garbage and hockypuke. Gobblygub. You can't use permanent magnets to create a perpetual motion machine. The magnets will lose their magnetic force in the form of heat (simply put). Anybody that knows anything about physics could tell you that.

Woke up this morning to trolls upon troll posts. While I am no scientist, I do realize that magnets only have a certain finite life. I am also not claiming that this invention works. I am merely trying to invoke people to consider what if it does? He is in a room full of scientists, and apparently your knowledge far exceeds theirs combined based on your response. Could you explain scientifically how this machine couldn't possibly be a free energy motor? Is it impossible to find a way harness the energy from one magnet to recharge the other magnets. Much in the same way the Universe recharges itself?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmerysI am merely trying to invoke people to consider what if it does?
And those who aren't scientifically illiterate are merely trying to invoke "what if it is a scam"? One of those possibilities is astronomically larger than the other.

He is in a room full of scientists, and apparently your knowledge far exceeds theirs combined based on your response.

Can you list their names and credentials?

Could you explain scientifically how this machine couldn't possibly be a free energy motor?

en.wikipedia.org...

Is it impossible to find a way harness the energy from one magnet to recharge the other magnets.

See above.

Much in the same way the Universe recharges itself?

???

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Take two magnets and press them together.

What presses them together?

An external force, your fingers for example.

This is equivalent to compressing a spring.

no it is not.

It is. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Release the magnets, the will move away from each other. -> This is equivalent to an expanding spring.

another horrible example of physics.

You have a better/simpler to understand example of potential and kinetic energy?

The energy you'll get out as motion is equal to the energy you have put in before.

no it isn't

It is. I await your proof that it isn't.

The energy is stored in the configuration of magnets

you are aware that magnets are not infinite, but rather like batteries, right? im guessing not.

LOL. The "battery" part is the energy used to align magnetic domains. The energy stored between two magnets is due to their repulsion/attraction and depends on their relative position and orientation.

The magnets don't change during this process. You can repeat it ad in­fi­ni­tum.

until the magnets lose their charge and have to be re-magnetized.

Magnets don't lose their "charge" if you leave them alone (don't demagnetize them). Where do you guys have got this nonsense from?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
He is in a room full of scientists,

He is? Please state the name and qualifications of each scientist.... otherwise how do you know they are all scientists?

Could you explain scientifically how this machine couldn't possibly be a free energy motor?

Hold on, you are the one making the claim, it is up to you to back that claim up!

Unless....

Much in the same way the Universe recharges itself?

What makes you think it does that? Ever heard of entropy?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

explain again how magnets create motion - without contradicting your last post

How do springs produce motion?

by having a force applied to them and reacting per Newton's 3rd law?

And it works exactly the same for configurations of magnets.

Take two magnets and press them together. -> This is equivalent to compressing a spring.

Release the magnets, the will move away from each other. -> This is equivalent to an expanding spring.

The energy you'll get out as motion is equal to the energy you have put in before. The energy is stored in the configuration of magnets, their relative position. The magnets don't change during this process. You can repeat it ad in­fi­ni­tum.

Except you can't since magnets eventually lose their magnetism. Depending on how much you use them. Did you think they were permanent?

Also, let's assume they didn't and you were right...what about air friction? Vacuum? What about the energy you used to create and maintain the vacuum? Next..let's assume again that you are right, how would you connect them to ANYTHING without it losing energy?

You we aware of friction, heat loss, mass etc? Right?

Magnets don't lose their magnetism depending on how much you use them. To do so you have to destroy magnetic alignment within them by some external input (I've made a few examples before).

What is about friction or vacuum? How would I connect what to ANYTHING? No idea what you mean here.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Take two magnets and press them together. -> This is equivalent to compressing a spring.

The energy you'll get out as motion is equal to the energy you have put in before. The energy is stored in the configuration of magnets, their relative position. The magnets don't change during this process. You can repeat it ad in­fi­ni­tum.

Except you can't since magnets eventually lose their magnetism. Depending on how much you use them. Did you think they were permanent?

Also, let's assume they didn't and you were right...what about air friction? Vacuum? What about the energy you used to create and maintain the vacuum? Next..let's assume again that you are right, how would you connect them to ANYTHING without it losing energy?

Magnets don't lose their magnetism depending on how much you use them. To do so you have to destroy magnetic alignment within them by some external input (I've made a few examples before).

What is about friction or vacuum? How would I connect what to ANYTHING? No idea what you mean here.

Ok then...carry on.

I'll leave you to your ignorance.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Ummm, they do. The more you use a magnet the more randomized the domains become.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Ok then...carry on.

I'll leave you to your ignorance.

What ignorance?

You know there are things called Permanent Magnet Synchron Motors and Permament Magnet Generators.

Who would be so silly to build or buy them if they constantly lost power over time?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Ummm, they do. The more you use a magnet the more randomized the domains become.

If you have a crappy magnet, sure. But the demagnetization is not the working principle of magnets. They do not use up this alignment energy to attract or repel things.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join