It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Motor Discovered?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
So I was on YouTube as I normally am at this time of night. On my recommended videos, the following video appeared. At first, I thought this was just another dumb free energy magnetic motor video. But then I started diving into it, and now I am really curious if this is a real invention and all I have managed to find out is the inventors first name is Tony and he is from Argentina. Watch the videos below:

After watching the video, I looked up the channel of the person who posted the video "Infinity Energies". On his page, he had another video about a magnetic motor with a man speaking spanish. The man in this video looks exactly like the guy from the first video, except this video is much older, whereas the one in the University setting is much newer.

So I googled Torian III magnetic motor and found a forum, where a guy named "Torian" back in 2012 was trying to figure out how to get his "free energy" motor into the hands of the public and investors. There were several people on the forum from Europe who were very interested in helping him with his invention. Everyone on the forum urged him not to file a patent and go overseas with it (which I agree, the US Govt will steal it). What do you think of this invention? Do you think it's possible? I mean, there are a lot of really intrigued people in the room of that University...

Let me know your take on it.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
What do you think of this invention?

Just another scam. Just look at the text,

Free magnetic energy motor is shown in europe university

What actual University? When was this presentation done?

They leave out the facts so no one can chase it up.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

A free energy motor on earth will never work due to gravity, and some other laws.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

A free energy motor on earth will never work due to gravity, and some other laws.

That sounds like a very similar statement made by scientists who ridiculed the Wright Brothers.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That's it? You're debunking the entire content of the OP based on one sentence? Don't get me wrong, I think it's probably BS as much as the next guy but I wouldn't try to debunk an OP based on my inerpretation of one sentence. Sorry but...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

A free-energy machine would re-write physics as we know it. Magnetically generated motors are NOT free energy even if they are temporarily perpetual because eventually the magnet runs out of energy and has to be charged.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

It sort of comes down to the question of their being energy in magnets that we can tap into. I think science is a bit divided on this question. Have magnets got energy? I 'm pretty sure that they have, just take the "rail gun" using permanent magnets. Which is in this instance five magnets taped to a ruler about an inch apart, from left to right we have magnet one to five, on the left hand side of the magnets.We stick two ball bearings, if you flick a ball Bering at magnet number fives right hand side, it accelerates and hits it, dislodging the second ball bearing on the consecutive left hand sides, of all the remaining magnets. They accelerate exponentially The kinetic energy increases the speed of the last ball bearing in this setup. If you had ten magnets lined up the ball bearing would go through several walls. Like the first ball bearing hits at say a hundred feet per sec. the second x2 that speed and so on. So I guess they have energy.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

what is actually claimed - and what real edidence is shown ?

these scams spread like knotweed

reminding us of a famous quip : " that which is asserted without evidence , can be dismissed without evidence "

the identity of the univesity is a classic scam tactic - why else would its identity be concealed ?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

and on earth the entire time you have the weak force of gravity interfering with perpetual motion of magnetism.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Which is in this instance five magnets taped to a ruler about an inch apart, from left to right we have magnet one to five, on the left hand side of the magnets.We stick two ball bearings, if you flick a ball Bering at magnet number fives right hand side, it accelerates and hits it, dislodging the second ball bearing on the consecutive left hand sides, of all the remaining magnets. They accelerate exponentially The kinetic energy increases the speed of the last ball bearing in this setup.

Care to show a video of that working?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

That's it? You're debunking the entire content of the OP based on one sentence? Don't get me wrong, I think it's probably BS as much as the next guy but I wouldn't try to debunk an OP based on my inerpretation of one sentence. Sorry but...

Sorry , that one sentence was all that was needed. Several well established and proven Laws of Force , Thermodynamics , Diminishing Returns , Electromagnetism , Resistance ,etc. (and I could go on)

No Element 0 here.It is on a moon of Pluto named Charon.

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Element zero? Charon? Any links?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

what is actually claimed - and what real edidence is shown ?

these scams spread like knotweed

reminding us of a famous quip : " that which is asserted without evidence , can be dismissed without evidence "

the identity of the univesity is a classic scam tactic - why else would its identity be concealed ?

Curios. Did any of you watch all 3 videos? If you did, you would notice how efficient the motor runs. It doesn't burn out.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yeah , its called Mass Effect 1 , 2 , and 3
Mass Relay

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Sorry , that one sentence was all that was needed. Several well established and proven Laws of Force , Thermodynamics , Diminishing Returns , Electromagnetism , Resistance ,etc. (and I could go on)

Peace

Sharon, I think I went out with her sister, back in the '70's.

edit on 19/4/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Blah! Got me you bastard!!!! Lol

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Blah! Got me you bastard!!!! Lol

Actually, Element 0 exists all around us in the spaces between.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
Did any of you watch all 3 videos? If you did, you would notice how efficient the motor runs.

Where exactly in which video was the "efficiency" measured?

It doesn't burn out.

As there was no load on it why would it burn out?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Peace

So, are you saying this man did NOT go to Charon to assist in making this device? Sorry, I had to

Seriously though, I used to think and research about magnetic engines, etc. Even started to design one. Very interesting to me at that time.

I understand that the energy in magnets would dissipate over time, so it is not free.

My question is during the life time of the magnets, would it be free energy, a side from the cost of materials used?

Also, would it be more cost effective to have magnetic generators produce the power in your home than rely solely on the grid?

Some things I never was able to figure out on my own. Maybe someone has actually done such and found out.

Any answers would be appreciated.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

yes - i watched all 3 - and tell me :

how did you actually asses the alledged " efficiency " of this claim ?

and wow - it didnt " burn out " - i is double - nay tripple impressed

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join